Jamaal Bowman gets fired up when asked why he changed story on alarm stunt

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This man needs to resign. He has repeatedly made a spectacle of himself since being elected. Our Congress resembles a circus with carnival barkers on both sides of the aisle routinely embarrassing our country and disrespecting the office they hold. It's hardly any wonder why it's so dysfunctional and they can't accomplish anything meaningful for the American people.

This man needs to resign. He has repeatedly made a spectacle of himself since being elected. Our Congress resembles a circus with carnival barkers on both sides of the aisle routinely embarrassing our country and disrespecting the office they hold. It's hardly any wonder why it's so dysfunctional and they can't accomplish anything meaningful for the American people.

Pretty good assessment!

Not to change the topic, but just a point of information question for you or anybody else. Who is the hell is "the squad" now? I thought it was just 3 or 4 loudmouth Democrat nut-ball women that somehow go elected.

Why don't the libs push to have Bowman expelled from the House for this? Such a stunt could have easily caused a catastrophe if there was a mad rush to the doors to escape what the congresspeople thought was an inferno and many people could have easily been killed.

The consequences should be meted out by his constituents...but they not only condone these actions and tactics, but celebrate them.

Ahhh hell, spaz, he's a progressive fascist. You know, protected. Like you.

How did he change his story?

As expected, nothing in your link cites a changed story.

Are you referring to his plea?

It also doesn't represent a changed story.

I would have answered the reporter's set-up question likewise. Even if it was an accident (which I don't believe), it would have been silly to go through the trouble of a trial. His legal cost would have been higher than the fine dished out. And it would have been doubly stupid to answer the reporter's question and open himself up to the act of committing perjury during his plea.

Asked Jamaal Bowman yesterday why he initially said he “mistakingly” thought the fire alarm would open the door — yet later pleaded guilty to “willfully or knowingly” pulling the alarm falsely.

Pretty good assessment!

Not to change the topic, but just a point of information question for you or anybody else. Who is the hell is "the squad" now? I thought it was just 3 or 4 loudmouth Democrat nut-ball women that somehow go elected.
The 'Squad' is who and what the dem party really is but are afraid to show it.

I could have respected the dem party if they would have let Bernie take the '16 nomination that he won fair and square over Uber-C.

I still wouldn't have like them, or ever voted for them again, but I could have at least respected them.

The Squad is the DNC's future. Believe it

They're are following the Repub's lead who did nothing about expelling the 141 House members who voted to support Trump's failed coup. Then there's George Santos.
Then there's Bob Menendez. Those damn democrats, they fund raise in foreign countries. Biden in Ukraine, Iran and China and Menendez in Egypt. SMFH BTW, what school did you attend "They're are" LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Big buck does not want to discuss it anymore. I guess it's settled. He was Drunk or Coked up when it happened? He is done talking about that.

Forum List

Back