Trump Ain't Going To Bow To China

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
like this pussy did

100414_obama_bow_ap_394.jpg

like this pussy did

Oh fer Pete's sake! Get a testosterone shot!

when I look at that picture, I have a strong desire to KICK HIM IN THE ASS---so straighten his backbone
Honoring the customs of a country you are visiting upsets you that much? Why?
like this pussy did

when I look at that picture, I have a strong desire to KICK HIM IN THE ASS---so straighten his backbone

when a KING visits----his function does not include APING customs-----just not making a mockery of them

A week before the phone call with Taiwan, China flew bombers from three different bases around the island
Caused Japan to scramble fighters

So who is really provoking a conflict ????

like this pussy did

like this pussy did

when a KING visits----his function does not include APING customs-----just not making a mockery of them
Sounds like insecurity to me. Didn't bother me when Laura word the traditional headwear either, or the picture of George walking along holding hands with Prince Bandar either, since that is the custom in Bandar's native land. That doesn't make me better, it just explains why I cannot understand your getting your shorts in a wad over a bow in Japan, or a curtsey at Buckingham Palace.

Forum List

Back