Weary but Determined, Ukrainians Vow Never to Bow to Russia

This is what it's all about.

The United States created 12 secret bases along the Ukraine border 8 years ago for operations against Russia, prompting Putin to start a Special Military Operation - New York Times

These bases housed underground bunkers for monitoring Russian broadcasts, and now also operate kamikaze drones for strikes against Russia.

"The CIA and other U.S. intelligence agencies provide reconnaissance data for targeted missile strikes, track the movements of Russian troops, and help maintain spy networks."

This has turned Ukraine... into one of the most important intelligence partners of the United States in the fight against Moscow.

In 2016, the CIA began training the Ukrainian "Detachment 2245," which captured Russian drones and communication devices for CIA hacking. One of the officers of this unit was Kyrylo Budanov, the current head of the GRU.

The CIA also helped train a new generation of Ukrainian spies who operated inside Russia, across Europe, in Cuba, and elsewhere where Russians have a significant presence.

Over 10 years, this cooperation "turned Ukraine into a hub for gathering intelligence, intercepting more Russian messages than the CIA station in Russia."

Such American involvement became one of the factors underlying Putin's decision to initiate the Special Military Operation.

According to a senior European official, at the end of 2021, Putin was considering whether to start the operation. He met with the head of one of Russia's main intelligence services, who told him that the CIA, along with British MI-6 intelligence, control Ukraine and turn it into a staging ground for operations against Moscow, - writes NYT.

Simple question would the US or any Country tolerate that?

The Russian military destroyed the first american tank "Abrams". This is reported in expert telegram channels.

According to analysts, the movement of the tank was noticed before in the settlement Berdychi 1.5 kilometers from the russian positions. After that, servicemen of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation qualitatively worked on it.

It is reported that the first Abrams near Avdeevka was burned by the "Black Hussars" of the group "Dare". Soldiers of the 150th brigade hit the tank with a kamikaze drone and finished with a grenade launcher.

We will remind, earlier for the destruction of M1 Abrams actor Ivan Okhlobystin promised to pay 10 million rubles.

The Russian military shot down the first American tank "Abrams". This is reported in expert telegram channels.

According to analysts, the movement of the tank was noticed before in the settlement Berdychi 1.5 kilometers from the Russian positions. After that, servicemen of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation qualitatively worked on it.

It is reported that the first Abrams near Avdeevka was burned by the "Black Hussars" of the group "Dare". Soldiers of the 150th brigade hit the tank with a kamikaze drone and finished with a grenade launcher.

We will remind, earlier for the destruction of M1 Abrams actor Ivan Okhlobystin promised to pay 10 million rubles.
Yes i saw a report of that, more tax $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ of the hard working US citizen.

Yes i saw a report of that, more tax $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ of the hard working US citizen.
There is nothing special or unexpected about a tank being destroyed in a huge war. The only reason it's funny is because Ukrainians & Americans worship westoid equipment like pagan idols & wrote a million articles about how the Russian army will run away upon seeing an Abrams

For a year and a half I have been laughing at the fact that ukrainians were sold to Europe as "almost europeans". Polish carriers have already felt the "European values" of ukrainians. Not even the authorities, but ordinary drivers and businesses. Germans are also shocked by the machinations of "privileged victims", to whom they pay for housing and food.
I can still understand why this was needed to the europian nomenklatura, but why the regular europeans themselves? You will howl at the the greedy slackers, who are used to freebies since the Soviet Union. And you will remember with longing the cultural and rich tourists from Russia.
In the meantime, I'll have a laugh. :)

And all Putin asked, was not to touch Donbass and not to join NATO.
That's all he asked.

Big mistake Russia made was not acting in 2014.

Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

For a year and a half I have been laughing at the fact that ukrainians were sold to Europe as "almost europeans". Polish carriers have already felt the "European values" of ukrainians. Not even the authorities, but ordinary drivers and businesses. Germans are also shocked by the machinations of "privileged victims", to whom they pay for housing and food.
I can still understand why this was needed to the europian nomenklatura, but why the regular europeans themselves? You will howl at the the greedy slackers, who are used to freebies since the Soviet Union. And you will remember with longing the cultural and rich tourists from Russia.
In the meantime, I'll have a laugh. :)

And all Putin asked, was not to touch Donbass and not to join NATO.
That's all he asked.
Correct! but the Bandera mob and the US thought they could dictate to Donbass and Russia, nd they still don't get it their bluff has been called, the people in Donbass were only asking for a federal set up at the start and were even willing to stay as Ukrainian citizens, all that changed when Porky launched an attack on those people in Donbass burned people alive in Odessa, now they will end up with a rump state of Banderaland that will never be allowed ever again to be a threat.

once again, we here in the West need to decide; do we support Ukraine properly, or hardly at all, so that they end up losing this fight?
Have you seen the national debt clock?
If the Ukraine is so weak that it can't defend itself, it deserves to fall.
Not our circus.

Another terrible day for Ukr
Massive missile strikes in Kyiv .
Capture of Tonenka .
Mass surrenders

Breaking news is mass shooting in Moscow with several dead, three gunmen on the loose, remains to be seen who the scumbags are? i hope they are taken alive.

Breaking news is mass shooting in Moscow with several dead, three gunmen on the loose, remains to be seen who the scumbags are? i hope they are taken alive.
One eyewitness describes the terrorists:
At least five men, bearded. They act like trained and prepared militants. They killed the guards and people standing at the door as they entered the building. Then they blocked the main entrance.
The terrorists are armed with AKM assault rifles. Some are carrying unloads with various ammunition. At least two of the attackers are carrying backpacks, possibly with incendiary mixtures.

The United States of America very quickly declares that Ukraine was not involved in the terrorist attack at Crocus. And immediately, you believe them, because democrats never deceive.

Last edited:
One eyewitness describes the terrorists:
At least five men, bearded. They act like trained and prepared militants. They killed the guards and people standing at the door as they entered the building. Then they blocked the main entrance.
The terrorists are armed with AKM assault rifles. Some are carrying unloads with various ammunition. At least two of the attackers are carrying backpacks, possibly with incendiary mixtures.

The United States of America very quickly declares that Ukraine was not involved in the terrorist attack at Crocus. And immediately, you believe them, because democrats never deceive.

This has CIA all over it, the US have been supporting Islamist terrorists against Russia for years, just two weeks ago the US told it's people in Russia not to go to places of large gatherings, i hope the Russian security forces can take these animals alive.

Forum List

Back