Trump Again Forced to Remind America He Is ‘a Very Intelligent Person’

Eh, as long as Trump keeps outsmarting the parasite media, democrats and the fools that suckup their hate filled propaganda he's fine with me...At this point the left has reduced themselves to a predictable laughing stock not worth taking seriously, absolutely zero credibility and constantly defining themselves as outraged basket cases.
He's not outsmarting anyone.
He's misleading an ignorant base.
Something else entirely.

635853512231271622-0b283a5a331d8fec94b3ffdd94e658ba.jpg

Eh, as long as Trump keeps outsmarting the parasite media, democrats and the fools that suckup their hate filled propaganda he's fine with me...At this point the left has reduced themselves to a predictable laughing stock not worth taking seriously, absolutely zero credibility and constantly defining themselves as outraged basket cases.
He's not outsmarting anyone.
He's misleading an ignorant base.
Something else entirely.

You're sources have zero credibility..

Your ignorance is your bliss.

and you'll always be a gullible lefty..

.intaintwhatyouknow.jpg

Sorry dumbass. Intelligent people don’t go around reminding anyone within listening distance how intelligent they are.

In fact one of your professors at Wharton, called you the “ dumbest goddamn student I ever had.”

Trump Again Forced to Remind America He Is ‘a Very Intelligent Person’

Revealed: Trump’s professor thought he was his ‘dumbest student’ ever

How would you know what intelligent people do and don't do? Let's recall, you are the furthest person from the bunch.

But yes, Trump is brilliant, thanks for reminding us. Now, maybe if you weren't so unintelligent, he would not have to remind us.
Intelligent people don’t go around telling others they’re intelligent.
And don’t forget he has “ the best words “ too.
AND the “best memory” although he still can’t remember which foot he had his born spurs on to keep him out of serving his country.
Stupidest fuck and you’re still making excuses for him as your INSTRUCTED to do.

Yes, he has the best words. Reading your post, you have quite the work ahead of you to reach the same level.

In fact, with each word you remind us of your stupidity.

Forum List

Back