Trump Again Forced to Remind America He Is ‘a Very Intelligent Person’

Sorry dumbass. Intelligent people don’t go around reminding anyone within listening distance how intelligent they are.

In fact one of your professors at Wharton, called you the “ dumbest goddamn student I ever had.”

Revealed: Trump’s professor thought he was his ‘dumbest student’ ever

How would you know what intelligent people do and don't do? Let's recall, you are the furthest person from the bunch.

But yes, Trump is brilliant, thanks for reminding us. Now, maybe if you weren't so unintelligent, he would not have to remind us.

• Banned
Sorry dumbass. Intelligent people don’t go around reminding anyone within listening distance how intelligent they are.

In fact one of your professors at Wharton, called you the “ dumbest goddamn student I ever had.”

Revealed: Trump’s professor thought he was his ‘dumbest student’ ever

How would you know what intelligent people do and don't do? Let's recall, you are the furthest person from the bunch.

But yes, Trump is brilliant, thanks for reminding us. Now, maybe if you weren't so unintelligent, he would not have to remind us.
Intelligent people don’t go around telling others they’re intelligent.
And don’t forget he has “ the best words “ too.
AND the “best memory” although he still can’t remember which foot he had his born spurs on to keep him out of serving his country.
Stupidest fuck and you’re still making excuses for him as your INSTRUCTED to do.

It reminds us of the time when Hillary's husband was forced to remind us of the difference between sex and sodomy.

• Banned
It reminds us of the time when Hillary's husband was forced to remind us of the difference between sex and sodomy.
Doesn’t remind any sane person of that.
Anyone not totally biased like yourself sees these comments as someone who’s just not right in the head.
This all reeks of an extremely insecure person always reminding anyone who will listen what schools he went to and how smart he is.
Which is the biggest joke because he doesn’t understand any of the details to any of his policies.

Intelligent people don’t go around telling others they’re intelligent.
And don’t forget he has “ the best words “ too.
AND the “best memory” although he still can’t remember which foot he had his born spurs on to keep him out of serving his country.
Stupidest fuck and you’re still making excuses for him as your INSTRUCTED to do.

Geniuses don't go around reminding people of it. Einstein, Hawking, Pauling, daVinci. None of them went around reminding people how smart they were.

Trump is absolutely resilient, which must flow from something other than being 'very intelligent.'

• Banned
from my link:
Trump’s mental capabilities, or lack thereof, have been in the news recently. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson reportedly called him a “fucking moron,” and then pointedly refused to deny having said it. More recently, the Washington Postreports, “lawmakers in both parties increasingly consider him an untrustworthy, chronically inconsistent and easily distracted negotiator.”

And so Trump has been forced to remind the country that elected him, sort of, that he does in fact possess a keen intellect. “I went to an Ivy League college. I was a nice student. I did very well. I’m a very intelligent person,” he stated, by way of correcting the false accounts of many people who have worked with him and concluded otherwise.

Trump has had to issue this reminder on numerous occasions: “I went to the Wharton School of Business. I’m, like, a really smart person.” (July 2015); “I’m, like, a smart person.” (December 2016); “Trust me, I’m, like, a smart person.” (January 2017); plus, of course, this classic from July 2016:

Trump understands the "cult of personality"

A cult of personality arises when a regime usesmass media, propaganda, or other methods such asGovernment-organized demonstrations to create an idealized, heroic, and at times worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery andpraise. A cult of personality is similar to divinization, except that it is established by mass media and propaganda usually by the state, especially intotalitarian (or sometimes authoritarian) states.

Cult of Personality
Living Colour
Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be
I'm the cult of personality
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
The cult of personality
The cult of personality
Neon lights, a Nobel Prize
Then a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
You don't have to follow me
Only you can set me free
I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face on your T.V.
I exploit you still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three
Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

Oh look, "Reasonable" posts how his opponents are dumb. How original. Any moment now he'll claim he proved something somewhere, somehow.

Trump claims, "one of the greatest memories of all time"

Yet he forgets what he said the previous day.

Oh look, "Reasonable" posts how his opponents are dumb. How original. Any moment now he'll claim he proved something somewhere, somehow.
Funny you’re trying to make this about me. The top clown in the circus writes his own script.

1C772F80-5257-4992-AC00-DCE59867EAB3.jpeg
Trump understands the "cult of personality"

A cult of personality arises when a regime usesmass media, propaganda, or other methods such asGovernment-organized demonstrations to create an idealized, heroic, and at times worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery andpraise. A cult of personality is similar to divinization, except that it is established by mass media and propaganda usually by the state, especially intotalitarian (or sometimes authoritarian) states.

Cult of Personality
Living Colour
Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
The cult of personality
The cult of personality
Neon lights, a Nobel Prize
Then a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
You don't have to follow me
Only you can set me free
I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face on your T.V.
I exploit you still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three
Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

Eh, as long as Trump keeps outsmarting the parasite media, democrats and the fools that suckup their hate filled propaganda he's fine with me...At this point the left has reduced themselves to a predictable laughing stock not worth taking seriously, absolutely zero credibility and constantly defining themselves as outraged basket cases.

Last edited:
Eh, as long as Trump keeps outsmarting the parasite media, democrats and the fools that suckup they're hate filled propaganda he's fine with me...At this point the left has reduced themselves to a predictable laughing stock not worth taking seriously at all.

Curious

A 71 year old who had to tell people about the college he went to 50 years ago, and he knows "words", and then says he has the best memory ever, only proves he's a tard.

Forum List

Back