Trump Admin Insider Exposes EVERY LEVEL of the Deep State

Yep.

So he wasn’t ready. Cool. Glad you admit it.

There is this thing called “transition”.

Again, he wasn’t a serious person then or now.

It was chaotic for 48 months. A complete shit-show in every aspect. The only things that were not done without chaos were the things that were spelled out by the Constitution. Other than that, he was a boy doing a man’s job.

Ahh...let the conspiracy theories begin!

lol.

So when you have effective presidents, they somehow are able to surmount this alleged obstacle. But somehow, the blob couldn’t?

He hired anarchists and other folks with zero experience to run things. And we ended up with a circus.

Yeah, you wouldn’t want anyone who knows what they are doing.

Politics is a profession. Best left to the professionals.

The party bosses often run congress. A jr member isn’t going to affect much on the final passage of the bill. Its been that way since we had a congress.

Easy. It is.

Far fetched is putting it mildly.

And more conspiracy theories.
You must be young, and have not read history.....very young........or possibly old and have no clue. I have not stated one thing in error, and purposely pointed exclusively to a hypothetical so as people could extrapolate for themselves.

All you did was comment with arrogance not based in what was put forward, which goes hand-in-hand with Leftists. They know better, just ask them; and in fact know everything about everything. You can ask them that too.

Just out of curiosity------------->are you the woman seen howling at the moon like a stuck pig when Trump won in 2016? If you aren't, sure wish there was a camera near you to see how much you howled, lol.

But, that is history. For most of us, we are looking at the future. Still, it will be worth the price of admission to watch you and your ilk howling again, no matter who is elected if it is not a far Left Democrat-)

You must be young, and have not read history.....very young........or possibly old and have no clue. I have not stated one thing in error, and purposely pointed exclusively to a hypothetical so as people could extrapolate for themselves.

All you did was comment with arrogance not based in what was put forward, which goes hand-in-hand with Leftists. They know better, just ask them; and in fact know everything about everything. You can ask them that too.

Just out of curiosity------------->are you the woman seen howling at the moon like a stuck pig when Trump won in 2016? If you aren't, sure wish there was a camera near you to see how much you howled, lol.

But, that is history. For most of us, we are looking at the future. Still, it will be worth the price of admission to watch you and your ilk howling again, no matter who is elected if it is not a far Left Democrat-)
You’ve given the world a superiority complex. Congrats.

so far its been another good presentation from glen on the things we all knew was going on in washington,,
featuring kash patel,,
just like everything the more info we can get the better we can fight back against it,,

Has it ever occurred to you characters that Regular Folk are getting tired of hearing about this fictional Deep State bull$hit?

That's the Dem reply to everything now. If you don't like what a conservative says, you call it a conspiracy theory.

Here is the statement I was responding to:

"Then maybe you should read history on JFK, and J. Edgar, Hoover! That situation ended when JFK was assassinated, but had he not been, who knows who would have had a hand in running the country. The only thing certain is--------> it would have been someone(s) who hadn't been elected to anything!"

That is a conspiracy theory. Sorry.

Has it ever occurred to you characters that Regular Folk are getting tired of hearing about this fictional Deep State bull$hit?
has it ever occured to your cult we regular people quite believing what you say decades ago??

has it ever occured to your cult we regular people quite believing what you say decades ago??
What "cult" would THAT be?

The only "cult" extant upon the American political scene at present that I am aware of is the Trump Cult-of-Personality.

If you have another one in mind, feel free to name it here.

What "cult" would THAT be?

The only "cult" extant upon the American political scene at present that I am aware of is the Trump Cult-of-Personality.

If you have another one in mind, feel free to name it here.
did you miss the part where I said we quit believing you a long time ago??

One thing at a time.

Identify the cult, first.

Then we can move on to address your position on truthfulness.

Consequently, I repeat the question...

What "cult" were you referring to?
ONE sign of being in a cult is repeating yourself,,

you mean Quit believing

it's an important point. Intelligent, well-informed people don't listen to garbage.

The problem is, there are plenty of Americans who do not fit that description--and some have the nerve to vote :(

Forum List

Back