Trump added more deficit than Obama and bush.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

Trump was a big spender.

In trump last budget before covid he added 800 billion to the budget he signed.

Trump was a big spender.

And he and his cult brag about the economy that was buoyed and stimulated by all that spending and trillions from the Fed.

The arrogant ignorance of Trumpism.

And he and his cult brag about the economy that was buoyed by all that spending and trillions from the Fed.

The arrogant ignorance of Trumpism.
No doubt. For years under Obama the republicans said we can't spend any money cause that will cause inflation. Run away inflation they said.

Then trump gets elected and the rubes fall in line and spend like crazy. And say he is the best president ever. With the best economy ever.

Kinda funny though isn't it.

RGi4jCf.gif

No doubt. For years under Obama the republicans said we can't spend any money cause that will cause inflation. Run away inflation they said.

Then trump gets elected and the rubes fall in line and spend like crazy. And say he is the best president ever. With the best economy ever.

Kinda funny though isn't it.
I've said it many times: NOTHING demonstrates the arrogant ignorance of Trumpism more than economics and markets.

Trump was a big spender.

Cuz money grows on TREES

Trump was a big spender.

Who wrote the bills?
Cuz money grows on TREES
Nah.....in printing presses, ask AOC.

Well Democrats, Oh I mean 'China' did release that pesky Cold virus. Kinda f'd things up. But I never agreed with the lockdowns or the 'Stimulus' checks. Both were proven failures. That's on Trump for falling for it.

Forum List

Back