700 trump supporters charges for Jan. 6 th terrorist attack. But the person that planted the pipe bombs is still at large.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

We need to find out who this was.

The guy did a good job of hiding his face and all. Maybe a oath breaker or other extremist group.

The guy did a good job of hiding his face and all. Maybe a oath breaker or other extremist group.
Kamala planted it.......Kinda funny, you know the feds traced all the J6 perps cell phones but they forgot that guys.

I tell ya Epstein hung himself?
Took advantage of sleeping guards, broken cameras.

8db31dfc-6de6-4bfe-9036-4cc7a56b9d5f-Capture_3.JPG

Could just as well be CIA or FBI. the bombs were never detonated. By now, dna on the devices and the video should have turned someone up.

Isn't it amazing?....The feds can use cell phones to track down each and every "insurrectionist" who was in DC on 6 Jan '21, but they can't seem to find this "pipe bomber".

Amazing, I tell ya!
Ohhh come on. You know it was an FBI agent.

t
I loved how the right wing noise machine tried to blame democrats for the attack.

I just laughed out loud.
thats because you live your pathetic life in denial....i bet you think AMERICAs economy is booming!!!!

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Would be nice to see who Pelosi was in contact with that day, but she refuses to release her records.

Another one of those DC coincidences.
that drunken TWAT is ---a pathetic piece of shit...anti-AMERICA CU@T

Abuse of power. Unarmed people entering the Capitol, the Capitol Police holding tbe door open for many. Most of these 700 are nowhere near 'Domestic terrorists'. The whole thing, that involved the rogue FBI & Pelosi, was a partial setup in order fir Pelosi to falsely accused Trump of ordering / leading it and to falsely brand Trump supporters and all conservatives as 'Domestic terrorists & threats'.

Biden has been doing his part to push this false narrative. Despite looting, urging, destroying, murdering, and causing billions of dollars in damage, the Xi puppet said conservatives, not antifa or BLM, are the bigger threat.

Democrats have incited assassination attempts against Republicans, got 1 shot, called for violence and intimidation of USSC Justices while calling for insurrection against the govt and USSC because they did not get their way, they firebombed those who opposed their agenda - there are your Domestic terrorists and biggest threats we face.

Forum List

Back