Trump Accidentally Tweeted something from a Racist Website again. This time against the Jews

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
5777e7e31800002400fa3ad9.png

Sorry man, we just happened to be on our favorite Jew Hating site and liked it and retweeted it by accident. Like all the other racist and bigoted shit we do. Oops....

Maybe the people who dont like this are just haters because they are Jewish. You know like the judge isnt fair because *pssst* hes a beaner. Whaaaa? I'm just saying things everyone wants to say

He accidentally did it.

"No intent". 100% innocent.

You Democrats know all about that.

Meamwhile....as leftists accuse Trump of being anti Jew....Democrats keep supporting Obamas disastrous Iran deal which will end with Jews being nuked.

Sorry man, we just happened to be on our favorite Jew Hating site and liked it and retweeted it by accident. Like all the other racist and bigoted shit we do. Oops....

Maybe the people who dont like this are just haters because they are Jewish. You know like the judge isnt fair because *pssst* hes a beaner. Whaaaa? I'm just saying things everyone wants to say

He did it AGAIN? Not that I disbelieve you, but do you have a link?

He did it AGAIN? Not that I disbelieve you, but do you have a link?

Donald Trump Launches Blatantly Anti-Semitic Attack Against Hillary Clinton

Whats even better is they got the image from a Neo Nazi site. The guy who posted this pic also posted this one too

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-04%20at%209.35.36%20PM.png

I'm sure they are confused about this guys true feelings about Jews. Trump surrounds himself with the best people tho

Hillary isn't Jewish.

Oh freaking give it up! Another thread on this bullshit?

His daughter and son in law and his grandchildren are Jewish you asshole CC!

Well then he should know better then shouldnt he? Or he does know better and this is a dog whistle to the neo nazis.

Remember: David Duke who?

How is a star racist?
If it was a swastika I could see the racism.

It's what he does.... posts insane shit all day long. He needs a job.

Are you saying the goddam star used by the Nazis to ID Jews for Killing is cool? Go on, say it you hack.

427219d1353938959-juden-stern-jew-star-original-jude-star.jpg

Or go on and play dumb. Here I'll give you one: Stars arent racist! DURRRR!

Different star

how about this?

Distinctive Unit Insignia

ThumbnailHandler.ashx

Did you just go from not understanding the significance of the star to becoming an expert?

Forum List

Back