Nope, This Is NOT A William Joyce Post

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    It's me, not by any stretch of the imagination a 'racist'. Thought this was interesting though. WJ and others might be wrong on many things, IMHO, but not the MSM and being PC enough to bend over:

http://www.brendanloy.com/2006/02/naacp-chairman-is-bigoted-idiot-and.html

2. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    The Internet strikes yet another blow for the free flow of information and the continuing discreditation of Big Establishment Media. The poster is correct to observe, as pretty much any standard, "non-racist" conservative would, that there is a glaring double standard with respect to what the BEM reports and what it doesn't. Obviously, if the white Republican dog catcher in the Quad Cities said half what Bond said, it would be front-page news for days on end. Conservatives always used to know this, but now, with the Internet, they can PROVE IT, and more than that, they can fight back. Aware people don't rely on Peter, Tom and Dan and the Local Fishrap any more for the news --- they log on, hit blogs and chatboards, etc. In a supreme irony, the Internet has resulted in the TRUE democratization of media, something the snot-nosed East Coast Democrats of the BEM deeply, deeply regret. The poster neglects to mention that although you won't see Bond's remarks blared in the Washington Post or on ABC World News Tonight, you WILL see it on WND, which a lot of people read, or on something like the DrudgeReport, which everyone and his brother reads.

That's the easy part. As for what this says about the dysfunctionality of the multiracial society, well, that's the hard part to get, alas.

3. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    I posted this report from WND yesterday.

Simple answer.

The only people who can't say things...feel things...or write things...that would be considered "racist" are white people.

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Call me protected or an idealist, I don't wish for whites to be prejudiced, but do think that others shouldn't be either and when they are, should be called out on it.

5. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    I agree. But if you complain, you are labeled a racist.