Trump 'absolutely' looking at breaking up 9th Circuit

This needed to happen years ago, mainly because the 9th Circuit has case load roughly 30% higher than the other circuit courts due to the population boom here in the west the last several decades.

Exclusive interview: Trump 'absolutely' looking at breaking up 9th Circuit

Conservatives better take note, you think all this stuff happens in a vacuum. It doesn't. You cheer when your dear leader (I'm not sure if the author of the OP is a drumpf supporter) tears down some thing you think is 'librul'. There will come a moment of payback, when the Democrats once again control the government. Do you really think they will forget any of this? Drumpf is setting precedent for the amount of revenge a party takes when they get power back. Don't kid yourselves, you are getting some temporary instant gratification but as it always does the time for the reverse will arrive as well. So I say to drumpf and the Republicans get to it. Go full out with your scorched Earth policies. The bloodletting that will take place for all the things conservatives hold dear will unleash a cry of pain and misery from cons the likes of which hasn't been heard before. States, which currently are being told they have no power or rights under the US Constitution, will be seperated by red and blue, as drumpf is, and the red states defunded entirely just for the hell of it.

This is the world you are creating that your children will have to suffer in. Conservatives love to sucker punch people so get it all out cons. The journey just down the road is not going to be pleasant by any stretch of the imagination.
Democrats will never hold power again. Party is too racist toward Whites.

Yes, hold on to that fantasy.
You ran them out. Matthews try to use Pope speech to appeal to working class whites. They have split completely from the Democrat program forever.

This gives me the vibes of a tyrant, and if he doesn't have the power to do this, it's yet another thing about government he's clueless about.

"
Democrats will never hold power again. Party is too racist toward Whites."

I wouldn't bet on that, Trump and the GOP have to show they can govern and get good things done. Thus far it ain't looking that good.
It's been 100 fucking days. Lmfao. By Thanksgiving Obamacare gone...wall paid for...
Obstructionist federal judges injunctions crushed by congressional action and Supreme Court rulings.

This gives me the vibes of a tyrant, and if he doesn't have the power to do this, it's yet another thing about government he's clueless about.
A "tyrant?" Step back and listen to yourself snowflake.

Gerrymander that thing and dump most of the district judges out to Hawaii.

Or the North Pacific Gyre

pino1.jpg

A "tyrant?" Step back and listen to yourself snowflake.

How is breaking up courts who rule against him not a LAN aspiring tyrant?
Population of Ninth too much. Needs to be divided and Utah, Montana, Idaho and other poor bastards that have suffered under this liberal, Marxist , districts tyranny.

This needed to happen years ago, mainly because the 9th Circuit has case load roughly 30% higher than the other circuit courts due to the population boom here in the west the last several decades.

Conservatives better take note, you think all this stuff happens in a vacuum. It doesn't. You cheer when your dear leader (I'm not sure if the author of the OP is a drumpf supporter) tears down some thing you think is 'librul'. There will come a moment of payback, when the Democrats once again control the government. Do you really think they will forget any of this? Drumpf is setting precedent for the amount of revenge a party takes when they get power back. Don't kid yourselves, you are getting some temporary instant gratification but as it always does the time for the reverse will arrive as well. So I say to drumpf and the Republicans get to it. Go full out with your scorched Earth policies. The bloodletting that will take place for all the things conservatives hold dear will unleash a cry of pain and misery from cons the likes of which hasn't been heard before. States, which currently are being told they have no power or rights under the US Constitution, will be seperated by red and blue, as drumpf is, and the red states defunded entirely just for the hell of it.

This is the world you are creating that your children will have to suffer in. Conservatives love to sucker punch people so get it all out cons. The journey just down the road is not going to be pleasant by any stretch of the imagination.
So kinda like what we told you would happen when your favorite snuggle bunny Reid used the nuclear option. Only now you are thinking this is a problem. Interesting.

The 9th isn't called the 9th circus for nothing. Every so often there's talk about splitting it into two jurisdictions. It's long overdue.

That's the kind of thing tyrants do.
No it isn't. The same justices will still be there. Do you think that expanding the number of justices is tyranny?

IMG_3913.JPG

Fucking idiots

No, 9th Circuit isn't 'most overturned court in the country'

6th Circuit - 87 percent;

11th Circuit - 85 percent;

9th Circuit - 79 percent;

3rd Circuit - 78 percent;

2nd Circuit and Federal Circuit - 68 percent;

8th Circuit - 67 percent;

5th Circuit - 66 percent;

7th Circuit - 48 percent;

DC Circuit - 45 percent;

1st Circuit and 4th Circuit - 43 percent;

10th Circuit - 42 percent.

LMAO. THAT makes it better, they are second at 79%. You look pretty stupid here.

3rd moron. How much bigger is their area?

Oh please, that's why the shit that is happening is happening. Don't act like your side hasn't done any of this crap.

Drumpf is elevating this to infinity. Conservatives have never seen scorched Earth on everything they believe in. But it's coming.
We haven't? You assholes won't even let some 100 pound woman speak at your universities. We can't have a rally without you assholes assaulting people. You can't even protest something without property damage and setting fires.

Are you sure you want to continue this way? The day is coming when we will let all hell break loose. Then you will see what scorched earth looks like snowflake.

So kinda like what we told you would happen when your favorite snuggle bunny Reid used the nuclear option. Only now you are thinking this is a problem. Interesting.

My favorite snuggle bunny is Drew Barrymore but you like who you like so go with that Kaitlyn.

And all cons know once the Democrats gain power again the limits will be gone thanks to drumpf. He's ending for good any and all thought of bipartisanship and compromise. They will burn all things conservative to the ground. You know this and it's why I say have fun while you can. Do your worst. Because the worst is coming.

Sadly, Trump would like to break up the 9th circuit for other reasons, not caseload.

The 9th Circuit is an activist court with a bent agenda. For that reason alone, not Trump's, it needs to be broken.

My favorite snuggle bunny is Drew Barrymore but you like who you like so go with that Kaitlyn.

And all cons know once the Democrats gain power again the limits will be gone thanks to drumpf. He's ending for good any and all thought of bipartisanship and compromise. They will burn all things conservative to the ground. You know this and it's why I say have fun while you can. Do your worst. Because the worst is coming.
Yeah, not all that worried. You go for the knockout sissy. It's not going to end well for you.

Forum List

Back