Trump 'absolutely' looking at breaking up 9th Circuit

This needed to happen years ago, mainly because the 9th Circuit has case load roughly 30% higher than the other circuit courts due to the population boom here in the west the last several decades.

Exclusive interview: Trump 'absolutely' looking at breaking up 9th Circuit

Conservatives better take note, you think all this stuff happens in a vacuum. It doesn't. You cheer when your dear leader (I'm not sure if the author of the OP is a drumpf supporter) tears down some thing you think is 'librul'. There will come a moment of payback, when the Democrats once again control the government. Do you really think they will forget any of this? Drumpf is setting precedent for the amount of revenge a party takes when they get power back. Don't kid yourselves, you are getting some temporary instant gratification but as it always does the time for the reverse will arrive as well. So I say to drumpf and the Republicans get to it. Go full out with your scorched Earth policies. The bloodletting that will take place for all the things conservatives hold dear will unleash a cry of pain and misery from cons the likes of which hasn't been heard before. States, which currently are being told they have no power or rights under the US Constitution, will be seperated by red and blue, as drumpf is, and the red states defunded entirely just for the hell of it.

This is the world you are creating that your children will have to suffer in. Conservatives love to sucker punch people so get it all out cons. The journey just down the road is not going to be pleasant by any stretch of the imagination.

Oh please, that's why the shit that is happening is happening. Don't act like your side hasn't done any of this crap.

This needed to happen years ago, mainly because the 9th Circuit has case load roughly 30% higher than the other circuit courts due to the population boom here in the west the last several decades.

Sadly, Trump would like to break up the 9th circuit for other reasons, not caseload.
Because of their history of overturned decisions.

.......oh,by the way,I like the cat.
One of your best in the series.

Fucking idiots

No, 9th Circuit isn't 'most overturned court in the country'

6th Circuit - 87 percent;

11th Circuit - 85 percent;

9th Circuit - 79 percent;

3rd Circuit - 78 percent;

2nd Circuit and Federal Circuit - 68 percent;

8th Circuit - 67 percent;

5th Circuit - 66 percent;

7th Circuit - 48 percent;

DC Circuit - 45 percent;

1st Circuit and 4th Circuit - 43 percent;

10th Circuit - 42 percent.
as of your post no one in this thread said they were the most overturned....

Sadly, Trump would like to break up the 9th circuit for other reasons, not caseload.

Fucking idiots

DC Circuit - 45 percent;

If all those circuits are getting overturned that much, who's the idiot? Probably the people running those circuits.

What is this? Federal judges are supposed to be impartial and follow the Constitution.

Returning to the wild west as a model for our country is the biggest fantasy I've ever heard of....There's nothing good about it and I wish you conservatives would wake the fuck up.

You first.

Conservatives better take note, you think all this stuff happens in a vacuum. It doesn't. You cheer when your dear leader (I'm not sure if the author of the OP is a drumpf supporter) tears down some thing you think is 'librul'. There will come a moment of payback, when the Democrats once again control the government. Do you really think they will forget any of this? Drumpf is setting precedent for the amount of revenge a party takes when they get power back. Don't kid yourselves, you are getting some temporary instant gratification but as it always does the time for the reverse will arrive as well. So I say to drumpf and the Republicans get to it. Go full out with your scorched Earth policies. The bloodletting that will take place for all the things conservatives hold dear will unleash a cry of pain and misery from cons the likes of which hasn't been heard before. States, which currently are being told they have no power or rights under the US Constitution, will be seperated by red and blue, as drumpf is, and the red states defunded entirely just for the hell of it.

This is the world you are creating that your children will have to suffer in. Conservatives love to sucker punch people so get it all out cons. The journey just down the road is not going to be pleasant by any stretch of the imagination.
Democrats will never hold power again. Party is too racist toward Whites.

Never say never.

I will if that party implodes in the next couple of years.

I don't see it not imploding at this rate.

Oh please, that's why the shit that is happening is happening. Don't act like your side hasn't done any of this crap.

Drumpf is elevating this to infinity. Conservatives have never seen scorched Earth on everything they believe in. But it's coming.

Fucking idiots

DC Circuit - 45 percent;

Well I did, and I stand corrected. They are second.

'Trump 'absolutely' looking at breaking up 9th Circuit'

Good! Their record of having their decisions overturned is inexcusable, proving they are nothing but a liberal activist 'last stand' for the protection of the leftist extremist agenda.

Drumpf is elevating this to infinity. Conservatives have never seen scorched Earth on everything they believe in. But it's coming.

Of course we have and we know it will happen again. It is the nature of this beast now.

Fucking idiots

DC Circuit - 45 percent;

Well I did, and I stand corrected. They are second.
you posted a few minutes after her post.....

The "wild west" as many regressives see it today, is largely a myth by product of Hollywood movies, and we all know how seriously libs take Hollywood. I have read a few books on those times, one from a man born in the 20's and who had actual events passed down to him by people who were there. If you are interested in a loners adventure, and would like to read about some factual events during the wild wild west of Texas, get a book called "Goodbye to a river", by John Graves. It tells of his 3 week solo trek down a long portion of the Brazos river in the 1950's, where he details his trip and the history if the area, along with a dog who accompanied him. Fascinating. My wife and I have been down several sections of the Brazos by canoe, and for being only 100 miles west of DFW, it was wilderness, or as much as you can get that close to the city.

You mean seditious, treasonous, violent, intolerant snowflakes plan on doing MORE than...

Rigging Primaries

Election Fraud

Debate Cheating

Rioting

Violence / funding violence

Threatening the lives of election officials

Destruction of Property

Arson

Looting

Terrorism

Calling for treasonous military coups

Calling for the assassination of the Pres.

Conducting Political 'assassinations'

Running an even WORSE candidate than their most recent worst candidate in US history

Running a candidate that is under MORE than 2 on-going criminal investigations days before the election

Felony Espionage - leaking classified

Working for the KGB

Working for the Russian Spy Agency that hacked the DNC e-mails

Be exposed by their own leaked e-mails as racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites

Accepting thousands of shares of unreported Russian stock

Making false accusations and attempting to undermine / overthrow the legitimate govt/President

Openly declaring to be enemies of the state by publicly committing their total opposition of everything this new President seeks to accomplish for the good of the country, all for the benefit of their PARTY?

Impressive....you must be so proud...

And you dumbasses wonder WHY you've lost 1,000+ elections and back-to-back historic, record-setting elections...

You ignore the will and voice of the people, force edicts and your will upon them, lie to them, spy in them, target them with the IRS, rig their primaries to force an undesirable camdidate upon them, deny them freedom of speech, get rejected...AGAIN...and vow 'revenge' upon them for that rejection, and wonder why they won't willingly accept you as their 'rulers' and the ruling class. :p

With ever desperate act, every declaration, every vow of hurtful action against the country for party benefit you / they prove the DNC has become terrorsts, anarchists, ENEMIES of the state!

Good luck with that, snowflakes! :p

Last edited:

You mean seditious, treasonous, violent, intolerant snowflakes plan on doing MORE than...

Rigging Primaries

Election Fraud

Debate Cheating

Rioting

Violence / finding violence

Threatening the lives of election officials

Destruction of Property

Arson

Looting

Terrorism

Calling for treasonous military coups

Calling for the assassination of the Pres.

Conducting Political 'assassinations'

Running an even WORSE candidate than the recent worst candidate in US history

Felony Espionage - leaking classified

Working for the KGB

Working for the Russian Spy Agency

Accepting thousands of shares of unreported Russian stock

Making false accusations and attempting to undermine / overthrow the legitimate govt/President

Openly declaring to be enemies of the state by publicly committing their total opposition of everything this new President seeks to accomplish for the good of the country, all for the benefit of their PARTY?

Impressive....you must be so proud...

And you dumbasses wonder WHY you've lost 1,000+ elections and back-to-back historic, record-setting elections...

With ever desperate act, every declaration, every vow of hurtful action against the country for party benefit you / they prove the DNC has become terrorsts, anarchists, ENEMIES of the state!

Good luck with that, snowflakes! :p

LOL The long lost list of conseratives memes! It's been found in a hermetically sealed jar under the porch of Funk and Wagnall.

Trump's smart, trump's tough, trump's strong, trump's brave, trump's energetic.

Trump, all in one day laid out:
Leave NAFTA (STRONG)
Confront North Korea (TOUGH)
Massive Tax Cuts (SMART)
Break up 9th Circuit Court (BRAVE)
All in 1 day (ENERGETIC)

Forum List

Back