TRUMP 2020 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN FLAGS Flying Everywhere At The White Marlin Open

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
No matter what Marina you were in or visited, TRUMP flags were proudly displayed as far as the eye could see, much unlike what your local media tried to downplay.

Mark Odachowski told me last night, "I didn't come across a single negative person". People were begging for these flags as he walked down each pier and immediately putting them on their poles. "It's been an exhausting three days", said Odachowski. Turning down hundreds of onlookers, Odachowski explained how these flags were for the anglers as there is a very limited supply. "One gentleman offered me $100.00 for one flag".

I don't care what your party affiliation is, the mass majority love and support our President and that is what I personally gathered as I've been visiting each Marina throughout Ocean City and let me tell you, trying to find a parking space in ANY of them was a real pain!

It's about time Americans had something/someone to celebrate. Judging from the massive crowds, if you are one of those left wing liberals claiming you'll never come to Ocean City or the White Marlin Tournament ever again, guess what, you won't be missed. Just try getting a seat at a restaurant, bar or even a parking space anywhere near these marinas and you'll quickly learn the Trump supporters outnumber the Liberals a thousand to one.

8-7-18%2B021.JPG

8-7-18%2B018.JPG

maga5.jpg

Making liberal heads explode!

Forum List

Back