Trump 100% Right! The Fake News Media Doesn't Want You To See This 2 Minute Video From Sweden...

CNN represents the very worst of Fake News. It did give Clinton the questions. It should at least apologize. But it won't.
What do debate questions have to do with Sweden? You have not argument so you scramble to bring something else up, that tactic doesn't work... Stop kicking the can and just admit that you were wrong with this OP.

Hey, you're the one who keeps touting CNN as 'real news.' Just because i ain't buying your shite, doesn't mean i'm 'wrong.'
uhh, you made a thread about the Sweden situation and said the Fake News wasn't covering it. I posted a link from CNN who you claim is fake news with a detailed story about Sweden. Now you can either point out which elements of the story are "Fake News" or you can admit you were wrong and STFU

FUCK CNN! I don't think i can be any more clear.
Next time you want to whine about CNN use an example that has merit. You can't say 100% fake news about a story that CNN covered accurately and factually. Just makes you look like an ignorant wingnut.

Whatever. If CNN gave Trump the questions, you'd be singing a completely different tune. You're a disingenuous hypocrite. Nothing more, nothing less.

What do debate questions have to do with Sweden? You have not argument so you scramble to bring something else up, that tactic doesn't work... Stop kicking the can and just admit that you were wrong with this OP.

Hey, you're the one who keeps touting CNN as 'real news.' Just because i ain't buying your shite, doesn't mean i'm 'wrong.'
uhh, you made a thread about the Sweden situation and said the Fake News wasn't covering it. I posted a link from CNN who you claim is fake news with a detailed story about Sweden. Now you can either point out which elements of the story are "Fake News" or you can admit you were wrong and STFU

Next time you want to whine about CNN use an example that has merit. You can't say 100% fake news about a story that CNN covered accurately and factually. Just makes you look like an ignorant wingnut.

Whatever. If CNN gave Trump the questions, you'd be singing a completely different tune. You're a disingenuous hypocrite. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, but motorized wheelchair guy took that Muslim out the game with prejudice. :badgrin:

Yeah, but motorized wheelchair guy took that Muslim out the game with prejudice. :badgrin:

Yeah he did. :)

Haha, are you really still going back to the Debate questions? Is that all you got? Start a thread about the debate questions then and we can discuss. As per this thread and the Sweden situation, you are dead wrong, and i've proven it. Nothing disingenuous about it. I'm happy to talk about the debate questions in a different thread or after you've address the falsehood you've barfed out in this one.

Trump is 100% wrong but LIARS FOR TRUMP swing into action desperate to show he is wrong even if they have to resort to fake news. What happened were protests over a drug arrest. We have more violence in the US when a professional team wins a championship. The area that it happened in is a high crime area. Sweden has high crime areas but not all of them are Muslim.

Haha, are you really still going back to the Debate questions? Is that all you got? Start a thread about the debate questions then and we can discuss. As per this thread and the Sweden situation, you are dead wrong, and i've proven it. Nothing disingenuous about it. I'm happy to talk about the debate questions in a different thread or after you've address the falsehood you've barfed out in this one.

CNN isn't the only Fake News Media out there. There are many others. But hey, you wanna keep cheerleading and touting it as 'Real News', go for it i guess. That's on you.

Trump is 100% wrong but LIARS FOR TRUMP swing into action desperate to show he is wrong even if they have to resort to fake news. What happened were protests over a drug arrest. We have more violence in the US when a professional team wins a championship. The area that it happened in is a high crime area. Sweden has high crime areas but not all of them are Muslim.

I don't want your Cuckold Left Wing 'No-Go Zones' here. Period, end of story.

CNN isn't the only Fake News Media out there. There are many others. But hey, you wanna keep cheerleading and touting it as 'Real News', go for it i guess. That's on you.
I'm not cheerleading anything, i'm sticking to facts and speaking truth... If you don't think so then point something out that I've said this is not true... On the other hand your thread is as hypocritical as it can get... You are condemning fake news while spreading fake news. I proved why your claim was fake and you try to pivot to other issues. You have no more credibility. Admit your mistake and we can move on to other issues if you'd like.

I'm not cheerleading anything, i'm sticking to facts and speaking truth... If you don't think so then point something out that I've said this is not true... On the other hand your thread is as hypocritical as it can get... You are condemning fake news while spreading fake news. I proved why your claim was fake and you try to pivot to other issues. You have no more credibility. Admit your mistake and we can move on to other issues if you'd like.

No, you are cheerleading CNN Fake News. So stop trying to deny it. But like i said, CNN isn't the only Fake News Media out there. It's the worst of the worst, but it isn't alone by any means.

No, you are cheerleading CNN Fake News. So stop trying to deny it. But like i said, CNN isn't the only Fake News Media out there. It's the worst of the worst, but it isn't alone by any means.
Quote me... What do you consider cheerleading? All i've done is posted links and stated facts. Prove me wrong. BTW. You are changing the subject again

One of the sad end-results of Cuckold Left Wing Open Borders policies. You end up with Thousands of militant Entitlement Moochers. It's not like years past. Too many of today's Immigrants demand their Freebies from countries accepting them. It's a real mess.

A little humility won't kill ya. It will actually help you earn a little respect. You were wrong, you spread false information. Be a man, own up to the mistake, and we can move on. You can still hate CNN, but at lease be honest about THIS situation which you obviously distorted. Or else you are no better than the fake news people that you hate so much.

Are 'No-Go Zones' coming to the US? I think they are, if the US allows its Cuckold Left Wingers to control Immigration Policies. It's happened in Western Europe. It could happen here too. I hope most Americans recognize the dangers.

Forum List

Back