Trump 100% Right! The Fake News Media Doesn't Want You To See This 2 Minute Video From Sweden...

Please point out the lie and fake news portion of this CNN article

I'll do that as soon as CNN comes clean on why they, not Russia, tried to deliberately throw the election for Hillary by CHEATING and giving Hillary the debate questions....

A "news" organization featuring "unbiased" individuals like Chris CUOMO, Donna Brazile (Gore 2000 campaign manager) who clearly are "not biased...."

LOL!!!

Sweden has violence from Muslim immigrants. CNN said it didn't. Trump said it did. It did...

CNN represents the very worst of Fake News. It did give Clinton the questions. It should at least apologize. But it won't.

Liberals are an odd group that I'll never understand. It's like they live in a bubble.
They seem to think bad things won't happen if they just keep quiet and not talk about it.

Sweden is in some serious trouble.

Yup, the Cuckold Left Wingers are in complete control there. Very dark times are coming to Sweden.

I'll do that as soon as CNN comes clean on why they, not Russia, tried to deliberately throw the election for Hillary by CHEATING and giving Hillary the debate questions....

A "news" organization featuring "unbiased" individuals like Chris CUOMO, Donna Brazile (Gore 2000 campaign manager) who clearly are "not biased...."

LOL!!!

Sweden has violence from Muslim immigrants. CNN said it didn't. Trump said it did. It did...

CNN represents the very worst of Fake News. It did give Clinton the questions. It should at least apologize. But it won't.
What do debate questions have to do with Sweden? You have not argument so you scramble to bring something else up, that tactic doesn't work... Stop kicking the can and just admit that you were wrong with this OP.

LOL!!!

What do debate questions have to do with Sweden? You have not argument so you scramble to bring something else up, that tactic doesn't work... Stop kicking the can and just admit that you were wrong with this OP.

Hey, you're the one who keeps touting CNN as 'real news.' Just because i ain't buying your shite, doesn't mean i'm 'wrong.'

What do debate questions have to do with Sweden?

Nothing. They have to do with the CREDIBILITY of the FAKE NEWS network known as CNN... which would be most accurately described as

a left wing Democratic Party activist TV channel disguised as "news."

Liberals are an odd group that I'll never understand. It's like they live in a bubble.
They seem to think bad things won't happen if they just keep quiet and not talk about it.

Yup, the Cuckold Left Wingers are in complete control there. Very dark times are coming to Sweden.
I can only hope the politicians eventually learn and fix things before it's too late.

Watching what's been happening in Sweden makes me even more appreciative of Trump. We really are fortunate he won.

Last edited:

LOL!!!

I bet if you did a poll of liberals and democrats, a vast majority are completely unaware of what CNN did. I suspect this is enlightening...as it shows how uninformed many on the left are.

Is it any wonder leftists don't know what is going on? They get their news from propaganda sources.
Nah, gipper! It ain't 'fake news'. That's just a diversion away from the fact that Trump is a fake President and most of the newscasts, especially of Trump speeches and tweets, simply prove his fakery.

Well, the fake president just kicked their asses out of THE Presidential news briefing. So are you saying it didn't happen, you leftist toad?
ZZ, he keeps trying. That's the proof of a fake President, my friend. Forget Putin! Trump's hatred of the press (for quoting him and asking for specifics) is much closer to Stalin.

LOL!!!

Hey, you're the one who keeps touting CNN as 'real news.' Just because i ain't buying your shite, doesn't mean i'm 'wrong.'
uhh, you made a thread about the Sweden situation and said the Fake News wasn't covering it. I posted a link from CNN who you claim is fake news with a detailed story about Sweden. Now you can either point out which elements of the story are "Fake News" or you can admit you were wrong and STFU

What do debate questions have to do with Sweden?

Nothing. They have to do with the CREDIBILITY of the FAKE NEWS network known as CNN... which would be most accurately described as

a left wing Democratic Party activist TV channel disguised as "news."
Again, this thread is about Sweden and how Fake News isn't covering it. I just provided a link to CNN covering it and all you Yahoos can do is respond with... but but debate questions... What a joke.

Is it any wonder leftists don't know what is going on? They get their news from propaganda sources.
Nah, gipper! It ain't 'fake news'. That's just a diversion away from the fact that Trump is a fake President and most of the newscasts, especially of Trump speeches and tweets, simply prove his fakery.

Well, the fake president just kicked their asses out of THE Presidential news briefing. So are you saying it didn't happen, you leftist toad?
ZZ, he keeps trying. That's the proof of a fake President, my friend. Forget Putin! Trump's hatred of the press (for quoting him and asking for specifics) is much closer to Stalin.
Here again you prove you are uninformed or brainwashed.

Trump's hatred of the press is because the press lies. He clearly has stated this numerous times. Why do you lie about something so obviously proven false...are you related to Big Ears or maybe Cankles?

I can only hope the politicians eventually learn and fix things before it's too late.

Watching what's been happening in Sweden makes me even appreciative of Trump. We really are fortunate he won.

I agree.

LOL!!!

I bet if you did a poll of liberals and democrats, a vast majority are completely unaware of what CNN did. I suspect this is enlightening...as it shows how uninformed many on the left are.

Oh yeah, they're completely indoctrinated on CNN Fake News. I'm sure they don't acknowledge that CNN gave Clinton the questions. Now if Trump received the questions? I'm pretty sure you'd see a completely different response form them.

LOL!!!

Oh yeah, they're completely indoctrinated on CNN Fake News. I'm sure they don't acknowledge that CNN gave Clinton the questions. Now if Trump received the questions? I'm pretty sure you'd see a completely different response form them.
Fake News?
In Sweden, tensions temper pride over refugee policy - CNN.com

LOL!!!

uhh, you made a thread about the Sweden situation and said the Fake News wasn't covering it. I posted a link from CNN who you claim is fake news with a detailed story about Sweden. Now you can either point out which elements of the story are "Fake News" or you can admit you were wrong and STFU

FUCK CNN! I don't think i can be any more clear.

LOL!!!

FUCK CNN! I don't think i can be any more clear.
Next time you want to whine about CNN use an example that has merit. You can't say 100% fake news about a story that CNN covered accurately and factually. Just makes you look like an ignorant wingnut.

Forum List

Back