Trump 100% Right! The Fake News Media Doesn't Want You To See This 2 Minute Video From Sweden...

They lie.

They get busted lying.

They pretend they were not busted, and go right on with new lies...

They lie.

They get busted lying.

They pretend they were not busted, and go right on with new lies...

Yup. How the hell have 'No-Go Zones' happened all across Western Europe? What's going on over there?

When will CNN come clean about giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate?

When will CNN come clean about giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate?

Never, because that would be real news. They're not gonna admit how corrupt they are. It ain't gonna happen.

Bill Clinton couldn't stop giggling in 1992 before CNN's "moderator" asked questions, so it is AT LEAST SINCE 1992 that CNN has deliberately given the debate questions to the DEM candidate...

Nothing to see here folks. Open Borders is working out great in Sweden.

Lets look at how the Clinton News Network (CNN) is dodging this story... But wait look at this (see link below)... I guess you can't really go with the fake cnn news narrative with this one can you? Maybe this whole fake news narrative is fake news. You're full of shit, I've seen this story all over the place, stop pretending like it is being suppressed.

In Sweden, tensions temper pride over refugee policy - CNN.com

Is it any wonder leftists don't know what is going on? They get their news from propaganda sources.

Loony Cuckold Left Wingers. They know not what they do. Look what they've done to Western Europe. What a mess. :cuckoo:

Is it any wonder leftists don't know what is going on? They get their news from propaganda sources.

They validate one definition of insanity by parroting left wing lies from the same left wing liars over and over... re-doubling your effort while losing sight of your goal.

Leftists are the most bigoted, stupid, and intolerant people in the US today.

Nah, gipper! It ain't 'fake news'. That's just a diversion away from the fact that Trump is a fake President and most of the newscasts, especially of Trump speeches and tweets, simply prove his fakery.

Nah, gipper! It ain't 'fake news'. That's just a diversion away from the fact that Trump is a fake President and most of the newscasts, especially of Trump speeches and tweets, simply prove his fakery.
Your post proves once again how delusional some lefties are.

Thank you.

They validate one definition of insanity by parroting left wing lies from the same left wing liars over and over... re-doubling your effort while losing sight of your goal.

Leftists are the most bigoted, stupid, and intolerant people in the US today.
Please point out the lie and fake news portion of this CNN article:
In Sweden, tensions temper pride over refugee policy - CNN.com

This is the third time i've posted it and i'll continue to do so if you continue to ignore it.

Well, the fake president just kicked their asses out of THE Presidential news briefing. So are you saying it didn't happen, you leftist toad?

Please point out the lie and fake news portion of this CNN article

I'll do that as soon as CNN comes clean on why they, not Russia, tried to deliberately throw the election for Hillary by CHEATING and giving Hillary the debate questions....

A "news" organization featuring "unbiased" individuals like Chris CUOMO, Donna Brazile (Gore 2000 campaign manager) who clearly are "not biased...."

LOL!!!

Sweden has violence from Muslim immigrants. CNN said it didn't. Trump said it did. It did...

Liberals are an odd group that I'll never understand. It's like they live in a bubble.
They seem to think bad things won't happen if they just keep quiet and not talk about it.

Sweden is in some serious trouble.

Please point out the lie and fake news portion of this CNN article

I'll do that as soon as CNN comes clean on why they, not Russia, tried to deliberately throw the election for Hillary by CHEATING and giving Hillary the debate questions....

A "news" organization featuring "unbiased" individuals like Chris CUOMO, Donna Brazile (Gore 2000 campaign manager) who clearly are "not biased...."

LOL!!!

Sweden has violence from Muslim immigrants. CNN said it didn't. Trump said it did. It did...
Sounds like a diversion to me... You can't address the question at hand because you have nothing to stand on. CNN presented an accurate report on this story that this OP is claiming is being hidden by the fake news. I'm literally listening to Fox right now standing up for CNN as a reliable source of news. This thread is a fake thread. It's been proven. Next...

Forum List

Back