Truckers Wave The White Flag

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I hope they got enough fuel to get home.
Adios.

Adios.

RawStory. LOL

They waved the French flag? Do you have a credible link please?

Adios.

you better hope they have enough fuel to stock the stores where you live faggot ! and now with the weak leader idiots like you put into the WH its looks like fuel is going to skyrocket even more along with food prices ! weakness is the fuel for tyrants to roll over countries !

you better hope they have enough fuel to stock the stores where you live faggot ! and now with the weak leader idiots like you put into the WH its looks like fuel is going to skyrocket even more along with food prices ! weakness is the fuel for tyrants to roll over countries !
The OP must have struck a nerve in Idnar's little mind.

Adios.

So in the next Admin under Trump, when BLM/ANTIFA start burning looting and murdering, they can go after them with a fury to stop the violence, correct?

Truckers Wave The White Flag​

The first white flags were waved by frightened snowflakes that are still bowing to the Government....

1645566770677.png

1645566807022.png

1645566859191.png

The idiots actually thought a white flag would keep them from being arrested? Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. How did somebody that stupid ever get a drivers license, anyway?

Different news source:
In his next message, he told protesters to regroup and rally, but maybe also consider waving their white shirts – or white underpants – if confronted by police. “They cannot touch you if you’re holding a white flag,” he said, falsely. “It’s international law.”

Adios.

What do Trumpers have to do with Canada?

What do Trumpers have to do with Canada?
It doesn't know.

All it knows is that it divides the world into just two categories. Anything that does not march in complete lock step with its authoritarianism is tied to Trump.

Imagine a box of crayons where the blue crayons insist all the other colors are red no matter their actual color.

That is this little turd and many others here in a nutshell.

Forum List

Back