Truckers To Shut Down America

That would be a great start. What a great idea.

Yay truckers.

I smoke to a trucker just the other day and he told me that truckers are having a tough time just surviving. And that they are sick of it
I did some truckin' myself years back, and I still have trucker friends. They know they hold probably more power over America than any other industry. If anyone can make Washington take notice, they can, because if there isn't any trucks moving, there's no FOOD being brought into cities. No food being brought into cities, won't take long before the shelves are bare and people are killing each other over a frigin' hotdog. You wan't anarchy? Just have the trucks stop and you'll have it. So Washington better listen and listen good.

This is a very damn good point.

The OP states that the truckers WILL shut down America. Let's see if that's the truth or just another silly tilting at windmills.

How do you think you get your food and other products?

Oh that's right it is obama fairies with their magical wand

Yeah for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Majority of Americans are sick and tired of Liberals harmful policies and ignoring & misinterpretation the Constitution.

Oh Bullshit.

The Majority of Americans, ARE LIBERAL.

It's you folks trying to shut down democracy by gerrymandering, congressional tricks, voter suppression and other shennigans.

Don't start this shit about "the majority".

The Majority of Americans are sick and tired of Liberals harmful policies and ignoring & misinterpretation the Constitution.

Oh Bullshit.

It's you folks trying to shut down democracy by gerrymandering, congressional tricks, voter suppression and other shennigans.

the parrots have all the DNC talking points down pat...
they don't care how corrupted their party or this government is...
don't they all sound just like their DEAR LEADER, Obambam?

Oh Bullshit.

OMG, What dimension of reality to you reside? :lol:

Yay truckers.

I smoke to a trucker just the other day and he told me that truckers are having a tough time just surviving. And that they are sick of it
I did some truckin' myself years back, and I still have trucker friends. They know they hold probably more power over America than any other industry. If anyone can make Washington take notice, they can, because if there isn't any trucks moving, there's no FOOD being brought into cities. No food being brought into cities, won't take long before the shelves are bare and people are killing each other over a frigin' hotdog. You wan't anarchy? Just have the trucks stop and you'll have it. So Washington better listen and listen good.

This is a very damn good point.

Eyah..I drove a truck for 11 years.

No way they are going to have a general strike.

Most of them are private contractors and the rest work for a company.

Thanks to Republicans, most aren't in a Union.

They are living, week to week.

And there's plenty of competition for the loads they carry.

I wonder if the evil Teamster Union is putting them up to this?

that's all you care about, isn't it...and the other one here thinks it will be fun

the shallow is shining bright

And you actually think this is going to happen?

I predict this trucker's strike will go about as far as the fast food workers strike went.

The fast food workers actually had nothing to lose.

Truckers? Even a 3 day strike..would kill most of them.

When workers strike with a left leaning agenda the right says they can be replaced with people who will do the job. Same goes here. If these truckers don't want to work they can be replaced with those who will. Not that it matters much. I don't see this "strike" gaining much traction. How many nutcases actually exist that want to try Obama for treason, or "deport muslims who don't uphold the constitution?" The failure of the recent Benghazi protest proves that a majority of Americans don't care about the same crazy shit most right wingers do.

Yay truckers.

Weird, now we have right wing conservatives advocating the tactics of Jimmy Hoffa's Teamsters Union...
Goes to show what you know about trucking... it appears you're quite naive about INDEPENDENT truckers, OWNER/OPERATOR.

You libshits have had your fun, now the PUSH BACK is coming. Sorry this upsets you in your little libtard utopia, but we have a country to save from the likes of commie pieces of shit like you.

Have you people been grocery shopping lately?

Prices are frikken through the roof under this administration..

I don't how a family is able to feed themselves and have anything left to pay their other bills..

It's been disgusting and then see these people stand UP for this administration and government

Never mind, I found it.

"It does not matter if a million or 50 roll through DC in this effort. Congress will listen to We the People. Which is remove Obama from office for crimes of treason and misdemeanors. We want Congressional hearing on Benghazi and Seal Team 6. Louis Learner [sic] put in jail. No amnesty, remove all Muslims in our government that do not uphold the Constitution. Remove Eric Holder from office for crimes against the people and the Constitution. Last but not least is Fuel prices."

I can assure you, DC, the police maybe even the military, will not allow anyone to shut down DC for 3 days...heheh...what a joke.

I'm thinking 50-100 trucks, all of which will be towed and impounded.

Then laughed at...

Sounds like a peaceful type of protest, and you bring the military into it before it even happens?

Never mind, I found it.

"It does not matter if a million or 50 roll through DC in this effort. Congress will listen to We the People. Which is remove Obama from office for crimes of treason and misdemeanors. We want Congressional hearing on Benghazi and Seal Team 6. Louis Learner [sic] put in jail. No amnesty, remove all Muslims in our government that do not uphold the Constitution. Remove Eric Holder from office for crimes against the people and the Constitution. Last but not least is Fuel prices."

I can assure you, DC, the police maybe even the military, will not allow anyone to shut down DC for 3 days...heheh...what a joke.

I'm thinking 50-100 trucks, all of which will be towed and impounded.

Then laughed at...

People actually support these guys?

Remove all Muslims from public office? Sounds like leftovers from the 2 million biker rally
.....that do not uphold the Constitution.

context

Context without consequence. It still means Muslims who "do not uphold the Constitution" must go while Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Taoists, Shitoists, Zorastrianists, Jainists and atheists who "do not uphold the Constitution" can stay.

Not to mention the problem of defining "do not uphold the Constitution" and who gets to do that.

Such event seems to be sponsored by ANTTT -- Americans for Not Thinking Things Through

Can anyone define “corruption against the Constitution.” in a little more detail?

Because is sounds like much of the partisan empty rhetoric like "freedom" and "patriotism" and "standing up for America' that we see in so many DC protests.

The Bush Administration understood that the Muslim Brotherhood is a part of the Muslim Jihadists that we are at war with , they did not allow any representation much less jobs in our government.

This administration has hired many Muslim Brotherhood jobs in our government and allows them representation. This is aiding and abetting the enemy.
DHS hired a Muslim Brotherhood,Mohamed Elibary who has extensive ties to the Brotherhood
They were for the Muslim Brotherhood Government in Egypt.
The are giving aid and comfort to the Jihadists in Syria by giving them guns.

The President violated
Article 1 section 9
No president can be president and another title from another foreign state at the same time.
He chaired the head of the U.N. security Council

This is just 2 of many things.

Oh Bullshit.

OMG, What dimension of reality to you reside? :lol:

This one.

How many republicans are actually for majority rule?

Seriously?

Get rid of the electoral college, the senate and just let the majority of people vote.

President wins by a majority.

And congress is just populated with an accurate number of representatives.

You for that?

:eusa_whistle:

Yay truckers.

I spoke to a trucker just the other day and he told me that truckers are having a tough time just surviving. And that they are sick of it

Fast food workers have a tough time surviving too, but when they protest for higher wages Republicans ridicule them. And I can guarantee you truckers are making a lot more money than fast food workers already. Maybe these truckers should try being more fiscally conservative. :eusa_whistle:

The "progressives" in this thread are askeered that they will not be able to get their cheezitz :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back