Trouble in paradise...Anti-Government Protests Draws Tens of Thousands to D.C.

When will the dummycrats bitch about members of their own party wimping out, rather than blaming it on the impotent minority??
You can see the fear in the boiking, so desperate for a GoP vote.

Why?

He's got the total package, both houses and fillibuster proof majority.

So what is the hold up?
Where's the alleged "post partisan" mystique, when Prez Manchild really needs it??

Post partisan? PARTISAN?

President Obama to TOTUS: You fargin icehole! You were supposed to be spelling out 'post partum!'

why wouldn't they give it coverage?

they just aren't covering it like it's the Tournament of Roses Parade like FauxNews is.

Glen Beck makes me proud I'm a democrat, I think it's cool that Faux put him up front.

he.he.he.

$Pelosi.jpg

Just another Nazi--racist-- making fun of poor--poor Nancy

Last edited:
I see from the number of posts in the other thread, that the new narative I predicted has come to pass, 'attck the numbers.' :lol:

I see from the number of posts in the other thread, that the new narative I predicted has come to pass, 'attck the numbers.' :lol:

Why wouldn't one attack the numbers when people are lying about them in order to assert that the loons are somehow mainstream?

or should malkin and her ilk get to lie without response? wouldn't that be silly?

no...make that: wouldn't it be stupid?

Why wouldn't one attack the numbers when people are lying about them in order to assert that the loons are somehow mainstream?

or should malkin and her ilk get to lie without response? wouldn't that be silly?

This protest is NOt about 'malkin' or loons dear heart, so stop trying to marginalize it, it doesn't work, ask Chimp.

Anyway, its now NFL Sunday and unless its football I no longer care for the next 12+ hours.

:razz:

This protest is NOt about 'malkin' or loons dear heart, so stop trying to marginalize it, it doesn't work, ask Chimp.

Anyway, its now NFL Sunday and unless its football I no longer care for the next 12+ hours.

Not even about beer?

:disbelief:

As there are no official numbers, no one can really say anyone is lying. Until those are out, everyone is just speculating based on the source which best supports what they would like to hear. So, those numbers don't really matter. The turnout was at least a significant showing.

Funny things is, Gibbs has said the WH did not know who this group in their own backyard was. That's a concern on so many levels.

who said the protest was about Malkin? you want to talk about what the protest is...we can go there, though you won't like my opinions on it.

but if malkin's going to lie about the numbers and the lies get repeated, then that becomes part of the discussion. ;)

stop trying to pretend they're mainstream.

and have fun watching football, hon. enjoy.

i'm off to a party soon, myself.

:beer:

who said the protest was about Malkin? you want to talk about what the protest is...we can go there, though you won't like my opinions on it.

but if malkin's going to lie about the numbers and the lies get repeated, then that becomes part of the discussion. ;)

stop trying to pretend they're mainstream.

and have fun watching football, hon. enjoy.

i'm off to a party soon, myself.

:beer:

Lemme guess, you sit there and bitch about the violence for the whole 3hrs and try to figure out how to even things up so each team is still in the game in the last 2 minutes?

Well, ABC, that's your network estimated the crowd to be at 1.2 million, now I don't know about you but many of those people took their vacations and traveled across country to attend this. Beleive me there are millions more out here in the real country that think the same way and this is only gonna get much, much bigger. By the end of his four years, there will be no question about how many people oppose the takeover and socilaization of this country and oppose his policies. In fact, you will see it in the 2010 election when the tsunami hits congress and the senate.:lol:

Does Size Matter?

TAPPED Archive | The American Prospect

"As I rode the Metro down to the Mall yesterday, the size rumors had already begun. (Yes, even the anti-government cranks -- who said things like "when the government takes over, everything goes downhill" -- extolled the virtues of the, ahem, government-run public transportation system in D.C.) Blackberries abuzz, the first rumor I heard was that the estimated crowd was not the anticipated 100,000, but closer to 300,000.

The day wore on, indeed the crowd grew, but the size rumor grew exponentially larger. So large that the march organizer, FreedomWorks' Matt Kibbe, claimed onstage that ABC (which many participants accused, along with all the other networks and cable stations save Fox, of being controlled by the government) had estimated the crowd at between one and one and half million people. Problem was, ABC never said any such thing. It had reported 70,000, based on D.C. Fire Department estimates. Later in the day, Michelle Malkin claimed it was two million -- even more preposterous."

Does Size Matter?

TAPPED Archive | The American Prospect

"As I rode the Metro down to the Mall yesterday, the size rumors had already begun. (Yes, even the anti-government cranks -- who said things like "when the government takes over, everything goes downhill" -- extolled the virtues of the, ahem, government-run public transportation system in D.C.) Blackberries abuzz, the first rumor I heard was that the estimated crowd was not the anticipated 100,000, but closer to 300,000.

The day wore on, indeed the crowd grew, but the size rumor grew exponentially larger. So large that the march organizer, FreedomWorks' Matt Kibbe, claimed onstage that ABC (which many participants accused, along with all the other networks and cable stations save Fox, of being controlled by the government) had estimated the crowd at between one and one and half million people. Problem was, ABC never said any such thing. It [ABC] had reported 70,000, based on D.C. Fire Department estimates. Later in the day, Michelle Malkin claimed it was two million -- even more preposterous."
Do persons not even check their own sources?

The 'officials' said 60-70K showed up at PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE. From ABC:
.... approximately 60,000 to 70,000 people flooded Pennsylvania Ave, according to the Washington DC Fire Department.
[Emphasis added]

Tea Party Protesters March on Washington - ABC News

The Hill is not PA Ave. The Memorial Mall is not on PA Ave. 14th NW and E St. NW is not PA Ave. Etc.

Last edited:

So the people who are protesting out of control government spending by Republicans and Democrats are loons??? Sorry, but that is just :cuckoo:

Glenn Beck is saying it was 60,000. This was his baby. I'm sure he would want the number to be as large as he could - if there was any other way to make that number bigger.

Maybe you should take it up with him.

So the people who are protesting out of control government spending by Republicans and Democrats are loons??? Sorry, but that is just :cuckoo:

Don't you know? We're just supposed to bend over. After all, we're LUCKY to have such a wonderful president, and should be GRATEFUL he's trying to take away our rights! How dare we complain! We should be IMPRISONED for such behavior!

alli, you should be grateful. The fact that you aren't shows just how unhinged you are.

That's what Hitler told the Jews. He was going to take care of them, for their own good and the good of Germany.

Forum List

Back