Trouble in paradise...Anti-Government Protests Draws Tens of Thousands to D.C.

Well, this is hysterical; watching the Left EMPHATICALLY DEMANDING what amounts to:

There were only a few thousand people... NOT OVER A MILLION, as it appears... Who you gonna believe US or your LYING EYES?

Last edited:
I see from the number of posts in the other thread, that the new narative I predicted has come to pass, 'attck the numbers.' :lol:

Why wouldn't one attack the numbers when people are lying about them in order to assert that the loons are somehow mainstream?

or should malkin and her ilk get to lie without response? wouldn't that be silly?

no...make that: wouldn't it be stupid?

Well, ABC, that's your network estimated the crowd to be at 1.2 million, now I don't know about you but many of those people took their vacations and traveled across country to attend this. Beleive me there are millions more out here in the real country that think the same way and this is only gonna get much, much bigger. By the end of his four years, there will be no question about how many people oppose the takeover and socilaization of this country and oppose his policies. In fact, you will see it in the 2010 election when the tsunami hits congress and the senate.:lol:

You are such an idiot. ABC..owned by Disney..owned by the Japoneez. Ya that's right..the "liberal"..japoneez..:lol::lol::lol: .the ones that brought you pearl harbor. :eek: Christ you are a stupid tool.

There are no leftist Americans, only patriots who love the U.S. and its people.

There are rightoid Americans who hate the poor and working classes, and now are paying the price for that hatred. You only have thirty million rightwads country wide. This means the other two hundred seventy million want nothing to do with your politics.

The right ARE the poor and the working poor.

The left consists of inner city welfare recipients and elitist, silver spooned prigs.

Which are you?

The right ARE the poor and the working poor.

The left consists of inner city welfare recipients and elitist, silver spooned prigs.

Which are you?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And again, that's why the Republicans haven't been that popular lately, despite the Dems' current troubles.

Well, the Tea Party is not in charge. Yours is. Pass the bill.

Mine is? I run a party now?

What the fuck are you smoking there? I wouldn't be a member of the Democratic Party if you paid me. The majority of them are a bunch of weak spine individuals that fold like a deck of cards faster than the speed of light. I wouldn't trust Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid to take out my garbage, never mind be in the House and Senate.

However, YOU worship the Republican party and enjoy being quite the partisan. I hope you enjoy it, because when the Republicans get in charge eventually again (and they will) and further ruin this country; you can be defending their actions all over again. Just like the nice whipping boy to them that you are. Learn to duck and weave now, you'll need it.
Your irrelevant ideas about any religion I may have aside, if you support the healthcare proposal, that is the proposal of the Dems. So, your favored party with respect to this bill is in charge. Not those opposed to it. All the Dems need to do is pass the bill.

Or, don't you support this bill as proposed? If not, then my apologies for assuming that you do. And, then I would need to ask what's your beef with the protest, then?

<<<

I want health care for all Americans, but I do not support THIS bill.

We need to get rid of all of our politicians and start electing some Americans who will actually HELP our country.

And the lie that Republicans are uneducated, racist, and hate the poor is just pure, unadulterated truth.

And Ravi, we know you despise Malkin because she's of Asian descent. Just admit it.

Well I'm just assuming it. The way the libtards assume that anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies are uneducated, racist assholes who should be shut up.

Well I'm just assuming it. The way the libtards assume that anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies are uneducated, racist assholes who should be shut up.

Well, I just posted something elsewhere on here to dispute that myself, so there goes your theory of what "libtards" assume.

I want health care for all Americans, but I do not support THIS bill.

We need to get rid of all of our politicians and start electing some Americans who will actually HELP our country.

Electing 'Americans' would be a great change of pace... and FTR: everyone in the US has access to healtchcare... there is not a SINGLE person within the borders of the US that does not have access to medical treatment. NONE... Zero... Nada... Zilch...

Well, I just posted something elsewhere on here to dispute that myself, so there goes your theory of what "libtards" assume.
So you're adhering the the 'libtard' label... and through such, trying to correlate that one exception against a common trend, unhinges the trend...

LOL... Oh GOD! Now that is precious...

I just Adore leftists that try to reason... its so darn cute!

It reminds me of a puppy I had once that used to walk on its hind legs to 'act human'...

LOL... Just ADORABLE!

Forum List

Back