Tropospheric Hot Spot- Why it does not exist...

So you think basic (and I do mean basic) thermodynamics is a fantasy and unprovable theory? You believe you can "prove" SSDD's bizarre interpretation of the 2nd Law by observation and empirical evidence?

Let's see it.
we know you can't prove your theoretical mumbo jumbo. And the 2nd law is the 2nd law. You know it follows the first law.

I don't believe in your no energy loss universe.
You don't believe in the first law of thermodynamics. The consevation of energy is fundamental to all science! SSDD doesn't believe in the second law. What's with you guys?
There are several of us who are not swayed by SWAG *(Scientific Wild Ass Guess) but then there are the ones who are..
If not SWAG that just leaves WAG. You and your friends here don't believe nor understand science, but just wild ass guessing, so why are you always talking about science?

So you think basic (and I do mean basic) thermodynamics is a fantasy and unprovable theory? You believe you can "prove" SSDD's bizarre interpretation of the 2nd Law by observation and empirical evidence?

Let's see it.
we know you can't prove your theoretical mumbo jumbo. And the 2nd law is the 2nd law. You know it follows the first law.

Calling something a theory is saying that it cannot be proven. If you don't even know what a theory IS, what are you doing in this conversation

You don't believe in the first law of thermodynamics. The consevation of energy is fundamental to all science! SSDD doesn't believe in the second law. What's with you guys?
There are several of us who are not swayed by SWAG *(Scientific Wild Ass Guess) but then there are the ones who are..
If not SWAG that just leaves WAG. You and your friends here don't believe nor understand science, but just wild ass guessing, so why are you always talking about science?
just show one experiment where cold moves to warm. Just fking one!!!

Let's see it.

Calling something a theory is saying that it cannot be proven. If you don't even know what a theory IS, what are you doing in this conversation
theory is the evidence of a hypothesis friend. you all have never actually moved out of that phase.

Billy Bob claims to have a graduate degree in meteorology and to be an atmospheric physicist. That makes these statements of his all the more amazing.

Let's see it.

theory is the evidence of a hypothesis friend. you all have never actually moved out of that phase.

No, it is not. Why don't you shut up and listen? Or, better yet, go break out a book and actually LEARN some of this stuff.

Billy Bob claims to have a graduate degree in meteorology and to be an atmospheric physicist. That makes these statements of his all the more amazing.
crick, five plus years i've been in the forum and you sir have never once produced one piece of observed evidence that proves your models. How is that possible.

How many times in those five years have I told you that the natural sciences do not involve PROOF?

Let's see it.

No, it is not. Why don't you shut up and listen? Or, better yet, go break out a book and actually LEARN some of this stuff.
would you like me to post a link of what a theory is? I do use the internet.

gawd I get tired of proving what an idiot you are. but here, you challenged I'll submit:

from Wikipedia: Theory - Wikipedia

"Underdetermination
Main article: Underdetermination
A theory is underdetermined (also called indeterminacy of data to theory) if a rival, inconsistent theory is at least as consistent with the evidence. Underdetermination is an epistemological issue about the relation of evidence to conclusions.

A theory that lacks supporting evidence is generally, more properly, referred to as a hypothesis."

How many times in those five years have I told you that the natural sciences do not involve PROOF?
almost daily. I call you on it for over five years. i sir, do not live by your rules and science is many different things and does not line up for you or any one path of knowledge. Dude, please go read something.

A theory that lacks supporting evidence is generally, more properly, referred to as a hypothesis."
Thank you. Thermodynamics as of today has a plethora of supporting evidence, therefore it is not a hypothesis.
supporting evidence from where? you just posted cold does not move to warm, so how does the surface get warmer if the air above is colder? And don't give me back radiation. that's hogwash and a hypothesis unproven.

just show one experiment where cold moves to warm.
Furthermore it is scientifically stupid to use the phrase "cold moves to warm" A cold object has a lack of energy compared to a warmer object. How can you say a lack of energy moves anywhere.

supporting evidence from where? you just posted cold does not move to warm, so how does the surface get warmer if the air above is colder? And don't give me back radiation. that's hogwash and a hypothesis unproven.
how do you know this happens if there is no evidence?
Your questions were answered very lucidly many many times by IanC, Crick, and others. Perhaps you don't have the education to understand their answers.

Forum List

Back