Tropospheric Hot Spot- Why it does not exist...

You do take a position in opposition to physical law.

Are you saying you're an idiot?

Show me the physical law that states that heat and or energy move from cool to warm spontaneously...

You be sure to let me know when they rewrite the second law of thermodynamics to state that heat and or energy do move spontaneously from cool to warm...will you do that?....till then...I am afraid that the physical law supports my position....if I were an idiot, I too would take a position in opposition to physical law.
Read up on entropy. You were shown that in post #97. Show me an experiment that says that EM radiation can go only one way between objects at different temperatures.

Show me the physical law that states that heat and or energy move from cool to warm spontaneously...
You can pretend to disagree with the entire body of science if you want, but that is not what makes you look totally like an idiot. I know that deep down that you probably believe the science. But to demean your dignity by posing to disagree with 150 years of science really does look like idiocy.

You be sure to let me know when they rewrite the second law of thermodynamics to state that heat and or energy do move spontaneously from cool to warm...will you do that?....till then...I am afraid that the physical law supports my position....if I were an idiot, I too would take a position in opposition to physical law.
Read up on entropy. You were shown that in post #97. Show me an experiment that says that EM radiation can go only one way between objects at different temperatures.

Is EM radiation energy?....if so, then it does not move from cool to warm...don't like it?..take it up with the second law of thermodynamics....

You can pretend to disagree with the entire body of science if you want, but that is not what makes you look totally like an idiot. I know that deep down that you probably believe the science. But to demean your dignity by posing to disagree with 150 years of science really does look like idiocy.

I can't help but notice that you aren't informing me that they rewrote the second law of thermodynamics to support your position...guess it still supports mine...

I can't help but notice that you aren't informing me that they rewrote the second law of thermodynamics to support your position...guess it still supports mine...
Are you now pretending you don't know about the second law defined in terms of entropy? You know it does not preclude two way radiation exchange between any objects. You are only demeaning your dignity, or do you have any.

In SSDD-World, what stops it?
I think I can accurately answer for SSDD on this. He would say cold photons are stopped by a vortex of resonance waves of anti-photons interacting with dark matter.

wow, I can't believe the same discussion another thread. and still no evidence.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

There are piles of evidence. You're too stupid to understand it, and SSDD is too obstinate to acknowledge it.

giphy.gif

There are piles of evidence. You're too stupid to understand it, and SSDD is too obstinate to acknowledge it.
well this is like how many fking threads now and to rehash shit over and over with the same unfounded evidence is rather funny don't you think? I mean we both have a different position than you. Why can't you accept that and move on. I left this fking forum cause you all won't let it go. I happened back over and baddabing, the same fking arguments again. It isn't like we are the only two on the planet right? you do read I'm positive with that. so let it go. accept we're not going where you are. The proof isn't there. No hot spot. never was. second law and all.

BTW, the temps aren't warming either.

giphy.gif

No ian...there are piles of unobservable, unmeasurable, untestable mathematical models...no observation....EVER...of energy or heat moving spontaneously from cool to warm...

Is EM radiation energy?....if so, then it does not move from cool to warm...don't like it?..take it up with the second law of thermodynamics....

In SSDD-World, what stops it?

Why must something stop it?....why do you suppose that it is stopped? It simply does't radiate towards warmer objects....and don't ask me how....we don't even know the underlying mechanism for gravity....much less energy transfer....but there has never been an observed instance of energy or heat moving spontaneously from a cool object to a warmer object...that is why the law says that it isn't possible for heat or energy to move from cool to warm spontaneously. I didn't write the law...but I do accept it at face value...unlike you who finds that it must be modified if it is to jibe with your position.

Let's apply Occam's razor to our choices here.

Option 1: All matter radiates in all directions all the time. No net heat flows from cold to warm without work because warm matter radiates more than cold and the net flow is from warm to cold. No magic required.
Option 2: All matter is somehow aware of the temperature of all other matter in the universe and can throttle and aim its own emissions to avoid radiating at warmer matter no matter the distance and no matter the motion of the parties involved. Even if a rock is 15 billion light years away, a rock here on Earth can calculate where that rock will be 15 billion years from now and adjust its radiation to avoid improper emissions in that very, very, very specific direction. No mechanism has ever been even suggested for this ability and none seems conceivable.

What does ol' William tell us about these two choices? He tells us that SSDD is an ignoramus and a fool.

giphy.gif

No ian...there are piles of unobservable, unmeasurable, untestable mathematical models...no observation....EVER...of energy or heat moving spontaneously from cool to warm...

Two posters clicked "Winner" on SSDD's response to IanC: jc456 and Billy Bob. It does not surprise me that JC456, who has proven exceptionally resistant to education, should side with SSDD on this issue. Billy Bob, however, claims to be an atmospheric physicist.

giphy.gif

Two posters clicked "Winner" on SSDD's response to IanC: jc456 and Billy Bob. It does not surprise me that JC456, who has proven exceptionally resistant to education, should side with SSDD on this issue. Billy Bob, however, claims to be an atmospheric physicist.
Too Funny:

You claim to be science based yet you want no dissent of your belief's.. Science is the difference of understanding by different people. I don't believe in your no energy loss universe. You believe in fantasy and unprovable theory. I believe in what I can prove by observation and empirical evidence based science... You all seem to think modeling and rearranging numbers to get a desired result is scinece.....

There are several of us who are not swayed by SWAG *(Scientific Wild Ass Guess) but then there are the ones who are..

giphy.gif

Too Funny:

You claim to be science based yet you want no dissent of your belief's.. Science is the difference of understanding by different people. I don't believe in your no energy loss universe. You believe in fantasy and unprovable theory. I believe in what I can prove by observation and empirical evidence based science... You all seem to think modeling and rearranging numbers to get a desired result is scinece.....

There are several of us who are not swayed by SWAG *(Scientific Wild Ass Guess) but then there are the ones who are..
Thank you as always my friend.

So you think basic (and I do mean basic) thermodynamics is a fantasy and unprovable theory? You believe you can "prove" SSDD's bizarre interpretation of the 2nd Law by observation and empirical evidence?

Let's see it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back