Frigid record shattering cold to hit US this week!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Get your nut sack warmers out s0ns!!!

And the AGW alarmist wonder why nobody is caring about the science?:2up:

Record cold coming to ‘almost entire USA’ – Low temperature records set to be SHATTERED

Somebody recently posted up a thread about a recent month being "warmer"......those are vague terms used by alarmist to freak people out!! But "warmer" can mean a lot of things ( the alarmists always post up maps of hyper-red color :coffee: ). Closer inspection shows about 0.5 degree's!! LOL :deal:

100% certainty though.........when early December has people going to ball warmers, the "science" perception is "MEH" by the masses.:oops-28:

Just sayin'...................:party:

Who's not winning?!

Oh.....you gotta admit to something hysterical!!

So which is more impactful to the public consciousness?

50 states seeing ball crushing cold in early December or some threads about the science on the internet?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only the few alarmist k00ks out there think the latter!!!:spinner:

THATS how you get President Donald Trump!!!:deal::deal::deal::deal::deal::deal:

Record cold coming to ‘almost entire USA’ – Low temperature records set to be SHATTERED

Somebody recently posted up a thread about a recent month being "warmer"......those are vague terms used by alarmist to freak people out!! But "warmer" can mean a lot of things ( the alarmists always post up maps of hyper-red color :coffee: ). Closer inspection shows about 0.5 degree's!! LOL :deal:

100% certainty though.........when early December has people going to ball warmers, the "science" perception is "MEH" by the masses.:oops-28:

Who's not winning?!
I needed my long nutsack warmers the other morning when I took my cat out for a walk.

It is so cold that ordinary sweatpants aren't warm enough anymore.

Note to self: dig out the longjohns from the skiing gear.

Who's not winning?!
I needed my long nutsack warmers the other morning when I took my cat out for a walk.

It is so cold that ordinary sweatpants aren't warm enough anymore.

Note to self: dig out the longjohns from the skiing gear.

dang........interesting to hear about. Im sure those heavy longjohns get you obsessing about how warm this planet is getting huh??!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Top left of the page right now on DRUDGE..............

Record cold coming to 'almost entire USA'...

FRIGID AIR MASS BUILDS IN ALASKA...

Top right of the page is all about Trumps victory tour through Indiana today!!! Who cant love the balls of this guy!!!:2up:

By the way.........just found out. Final election count of county victories............

Trump...............3,084

Clinton................57

:boobies::rofl::rofl::boobies::rofl::rofl::boobies::rofl::rofl::boobies:

Oh......and lets not forget.........3/4 of those Clinton won counties are slum shitholes!!!:gay:

Dang......the winning this past month gets better almost by the minute!!

Breibart and drudge suck

Well Ray......the regular media got ball kicked and found out that flyover America actually does matter!!:2up:

And Brietbart and Drudge have nothing to do with shitty public policy we saw from Obama for 8 years........every election from this one back to past the civil war shows the same thing tome and time again. When the economy is crap, the incumbents get ball kicked. Every time.

the really funny thing about this thread

is the global warmists are now arguing that

this is "normal"

--LOL

they have slipped a long way --LOL

Below freezing on Dec. 8th. In the lower 48. Isn't that just fucking amazing! And I suppose if it is below freezing somewhere in the lower 48 on Jan. 8, you will trumpet that amazing fact also. Get real. December is supposed to be cold.

Forum List

Back