Trophy Hunting should be outlawed

it goes without saying that trophy hunting should be outlawed.

and that's all I will say.

It’s incredible how savage human beings can be

Culling is a necessary act to keep down the population of certain animals.
Just like the white tail deer limit is five a year in Junction Texas vs. two in other counties.
Culling of the human race or certain violent races would be considered barbaric. Not seeing the difference.

I'd love to do some culling....unfortunately it's illegal.

Please remember this is in the Lounge, and no politics.

it goes without saying that trophy hunting should be outlawed.

and that's all I will say.

Not at all Skye....
Sometimes the largest buck or lion needs to be culled due to it's poor health as it ages.
There's no reason to let it suffer when it can be taken and the money for the hunt can be turned towards conservation.

Overpopulation of animals is not endangering the planet....

It may not be endangering the planet... But if you do any research you will find that overpopulation contributes to disease, inbreeding and loss of feed habitats... Without natural predators some species reproduce so quickly and in such numbers that culling is the only answer... Governmental Agencies enforce laws that eliminate some of the problems I have mentioned... I think you would be surprised at the number of Private Organazations dedicated to saving animals...

well in the USA deer is mostly hunted for MEAT . I n that case the biggest rack means the biggest deer so hey , nice amount of meat on that big deer with the big rack . [imo] MRShangles .
Can't imagine you've hunted much, who'd take a tough old bull over a sweet eating yearling.

Can't imagine you've hunted much, who'd take a tough old bull over a sweet eating yearling.

Can't imagine you have Deer Hunted at all.. First of all male Deer over two years are known as Bucks, not tough old bulls... After the first year young male Deer are called Button Bucks... Yearlings are self explanatory...

NICEST Polar Bear i ever saw was in a Bank in Santa Monica Kalifornia about 30 years ago while on a trip . I t was mounted in a standing position with upper limbs above its head and mouth and teeth snarling . Excellent Taxidermy . I used to tell my widdle girl that i was going to feed her to that Polar Bear if she didn't eat all her peas .

I hated peas too. My mom used to tell me to eat them faster-----or they will have babies

NICEST Polar Bear i ever saw was in a Bank in Santa Monica Kalifornia about 30 years ago while on a trip . I t was mounted in a standing position with upper limbs above its head and mouth and teeth snarling . Excellent Taxidermy . I used to tell my widdle girl that i was going to feed her to that Polar Bear if she didn't eat all her peas .

I hated peas too. My mom used to tell me to eat them faster-----or they will have babies
----------------------------------- Thats pretty cute Rosie !!

Forum List

Back