Trophy Hunting should be outlawed

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
It is time that Trophy Hunting was outlawed, beautiful and precious creatures were not put on this earth to be slaughtered for Trophies, tigers, elephants, lions, cougars etc.

The below video features three beautiful and very precious baby cougars who were taken to an animal medical centre after their mother was killed by a Trophy Hunter. I have no problem with hunting in general, I support hunting and hunters rights, I myself hunt but not to kill, anyone who Trophy Hunts should be treated like a social leper, Trophy Hunting should be outlawed World Wide.

There is no reason to Trophy Hunt, it's not like it's hunting for food, it's just sadistic that some want to kill beautiful and precious creatures so they can have the head put on the wall or whatever.

These baby cougars are so adorable and gorgeous, they also have beautiful eyes and are very loving with the women who are caring for them.

I agree!

We must outlaw it before everyone of these animals are wiped off this planet. Humanity must do it.

NICEST Polar Bear i ever saw was in a Bank in Santa Monica Kalifornia about 30 years ago while on a trip . I t was mounted in a standing position with upper limbs above its head and mouth and teeth snarling . Excellent Taxidermy . I used to tell my widdle girl that i was going to feed her to that Polar Bear if she didn't eat all her peas .

and why would you guys want to starve African villagers and deprive some third world 'african' government from getting the money paid by rich hunter buying Trophy animals that have been judged to be ready to be culled ??

That may be the case in Africa, but when money is involved you gotta wonder.
And trophy hunters in other ares like deer, black bear, and others, there’s no judging the ones to cull, folks shoot the best specimens they see, and it’s usually the ones with the they should leave and take the weak ones. But

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does that include trophy wives?

23-1445598911-trophywife.jpg

and why would you guys want to starve African villagers and deprive some third world 'african' government from getting the money paid by rich hunter buying Trophy animals that have been judged to be ready to be culled ??

That may be the case in Africa, but when money is involved you gotta wonder.
And trophy hunters in other ares like deer, black bear, and others, there’s no judging the ones to cull, folks shoot the best specimens they see, and it’s usually the ones with the they should leave and take the weak ones. But

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-------------------------------- well in the USA deer is mostly hunted for MEAT . I n that case the biggest rack means the biggest deer so hey , nice amount of meat on that big deer with the big rack . [imo] MRShangles .

I disagree. Big game hunting is a big contributor to the preservation of many endangered species. Especially in places like Africa where incredibly corrupt and inept governments have a hard time controlling poaching without outside sources of revenue.

It is time that Trophy Hunting was outlawed, beautiful and precious creatures were not put on this earth to be slaughtered for Trophies, tigers, elephants, lions, cougars etc.

The below video features three beautiful and very precious baby cougars who were taken to an animal medical centre after their mother was killed by a Trophy Hunter. I have no problem with hunting in general, I support hunting and hunters rights, I myself hunt but not to kill, anyone who Trophy Hunts should be treated like a social leper, Trophy Hunting should be outlawed World Wide.

There is no reason to Trophy Hunt, it's not like it's hunting for food, it's just sadistic that some want to kill beautiful and precious creatures so they can have the head put on the wall or whatever.

These baby cougars are so adorable and gorgeous, they also have beautiful eyes and are very loving with the women who are caring for them.

You have the right to be wrong.

The practice of killing just for a trophy on your wall is sick

There is something wrong with a human being who grins ear to ear over slaughtering one of God's creatures.

I live adjacent to the Navajo Nation, who derive a big chunk of money selling tags to rich folks to hunt "trophy" animals. For example, 3 years ago in the NN district closest to me, a hunter paid big bucks to kill a 234 pound mountain lion. I went to Window Rock to see it, it was impressive. (I am happy it is no longer roaming around my livestock)
The Navajo Nation Outdoor recreation dept employs a lot of natives, who probably would not have jobs if they outlawed trophy hunting.

So, what about "Lo, the poor indian?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back