Trolls trolling for dirt on Palin, the list keeps getting larger.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
As I stated in a previous post, these people are so scared of Palin that they will go to no end to dig up any tid-bit of information on her and spin it any way they can to make her look bad. One thread now is about her raising money to fight cancer in a Canadian hospital, yet because this hospital performs abortions she is criticized for doing that. Now she is criticized for making money on the speech circuit. I guess they have not heard how Bill Clinton and Al Gore have made millions doing the same. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

This reminds me of the movie " The lord of the Rings," where the evil doers are in constant search of the "Ring." Gollum, " my precious. They are Trolls who are Trolling for any speck of dirt on Palin, they are desperate in their attempts, because they are terrified of what she could do to them with the FACTS and the TRUTH. The truth will set you free.:lol:

The list of Trolls who are trolling for dirt are.
Political Junky
Ya Yank.
Curve Light.
Jay Carnuke.

Last edited:
Who cares about some bitch who quit on Alaska? We don't need to worry about someone who'd quit on the country.

I guess they're not used to an attractive female conservative who speaks her mind.

No they are not, but to criticize someone for doing a fund raiser for cancer at a hospital, because the hospital performs abortions, is something I find difficult to get my mind around. She is doing a good thing here.:cuckoo:

As I stated in a previous post, these people are so scared of Palin that they will go to no end to dig up any tid-bit of information on her and spin it any way they can to make her look bad. One thread now is about her raising money to fight cancer in a Canadian hospital, yet because this hospital performs abortions she is criticized for doing that. Now she is criticized for making money on the speech circuit. I guess they have not heard how Bill Clinton and Al Gore have made millions doing the same. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

This reminds me of the movie " The lord of the Rings," where the evil doers are in constant search of the "Ring." Gollum, " my precious. They are Trolls who are Trolling for any speck of dirt on Palin, they are desperate in their attempts, because they are terrified of what she could do to them with the FACTS and the TRUTH. The truth will set you free.:lol:

Political Junky
Ya Yank.
Curve Light.
Jay Carnuke.

But she makes it so EASY!

Political Junky
Ya Yank.
Curve Light.
Jay Carnuke.

And some more trolls are:

Zona.
U.S Citizen.
Rinata.
Rightwinger.
Anguille.
I hopehefails.
Proletarian.
Yukon

Ever searching, probably drooling, never sleeping with the never ending search for any TID-BIT morsel of anything to get on Palin. Palin/Derangement syndrome on full display for EVERYONE to see.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1806837 said:
Who cares about some bitch who quit on Alaska? We don't need to worry about someone who'd quit on the country.

Congratulations you have just been added to the TROLL list.:clap2:

Political Junky
Ya Yank.
Curve Light.
Jay Carnuke.

What version of the movie did YOU watch? It wasn't one of those "Who's nailin' Palin" types, was it?

I guess they're not used to an attractive female conservative who speaks her mind.

No they are not, but to criticize someone for doing a fund raiser for cancer at a hospital, because the hospital performs abortions, is something I find difficult to get my mind around. She is doing a good thing here.:cuckoo:

Its the same slippery slope argument the Republicans have been using against healthcare potentially funding abortions. How can Palin be sure that none of the money will be diverted to cover abortions? Is it specifically excluded? Is there language saying none of the money will go towards abortions?

That is the argument the GOP has been using

☭proletarian☭;1806837 said:

Congratulations you have just been added to the TROLL list.:clap2:

So expecting a politician to carry out her duties instead of waling out in the middle of her term makes me a troll?

Damn, you partisans are fucking stupid.

A Republican source close to her political team told CNN's John King that it was a "calculation" she made that "it was time to move on." The governor's "book deal and other issues" were "causing a lot of friction" in her home state, the source said, adding that he believes that she is "mapping out a path to 2012."

Palin stepping down this month - CNN.com

She turned her back on her home state so she could sign books and pursue celebrity status among all the Republicans with a fetish for a woman holding a gun. She's a proven liar (she claims that nothing is more important than god, Alaska, and family, yet she puts money and popularity contests above the people she was supposed to represent), and she's not forwarded any meaningful plans for the country- not that we can be sure she won't quit mid-term to promote a new book.

She is getting PAID. This is all that matters to Palini these days.

She is getting PAID. This is all that matters to Palini these days.

I think that is all that ever mattered to Palin.

Its called the public spotlight.

Your precious republican party does it to another level than the left does , the republican party makes shit up about people.

Kerry and the swiftboat asshole

McCain and the Bush team about his "black" out of wedlock baby

Clinton and mena airport

Max Cleland and his war record

Obama and the birthers

At least the left sticks to the truth.

Your precious republican party does it to another level than the left does , the republican party makes shit up about people.

Clinton and mena airport

Obama and the birthers

Congratualations- you have just been added to the Troll list.:clap2::clap2::clap2: I am just starting to formulate in my mind who the main characters are. Saromon, the ever searching evil eye.

But to everyone who is just a by-stander and scrolling the threads- did you notice how fast the trolls showed up on this thread. :lol::lol::lol::lol: All you have to do is start a thread on Palin and they come a runnin. :lol::lol::lol:

☭proletarian☭;1806876 said:
A Republican source close to her political team told CNN's John King that it was a "calculation" she made that "it was time to move on." The governor's "book deal and other issues" were "causing a lot of friction" in her home state, the source said, adding that he believes that she is "mapping out a path to 2012."

She turned her back on her home state so she could sign books and pursue celebrity status among all the Republicans with a fetish for a woman holding a gun. She's a proven liar (she claims that nothing is more important than god, Alaska, and family, yet she puts money and popularity contests above the people she was supposed to represent), and she's not forwarded any meaningful plans for the country- not that we can be sure she won't quit mid-term to promote a new book.

As opposed to the celebrity status among leftists for a man continually regurgitating the simple words of hope and change? A proven liar, puts money power and popularity above things like the people of the country, the constitution, and everything that goes with the freedoms we are afforded... Has no meaningful plans for the country...

Hell.. if he would step down I would actually give him credit for the best thing he could have done for the country

☭proletarian☭;1806876 said:

As opposed to the celebrity status among leftists for a man continually regurgitating the simple words of hope and change? A proven liar, puts money power and popularity above things like the people of the country, the constitution, and everything that goes with the freedoms we are afforded... Has no meaningful plans for the country...

Hell.. if he would step down I would actually give him credit for the best thing he could have done for the country

Have no fear. He ain't steppin down. After all. HE IS A ROCK STAR. OH wait, its Bush's fault. All of it.

Clinton and mena airport

Obama and the birthers

Congratualations- you have just been added to the Troll list.:clap2::clap2::clap2: I am just starting to formulate in my mind who the main characters are. Saromon, the ever searching evil eye.

But to everyone who is just a by-stander and scrolling the threads- did you notice how fast the trolls showed up on this thread. :lol::lol::lol::lol: All you have to do is start a thread on Palin and they come a runnin. :lol::lol::lol:

I don't see many of your so called trolls starting Palin threads. They appear to be the province of the wingnuts paying homage to their princess

Forum List

Back