Triggered: MSNBC Kicks GOP Guest Off Show After Pointing Out Elizabeth Warren Is NO Native American

Warren will never be able to be on a top ticket because of her racist lies about having Native American ancestry, though I would love to see it.

Just the other day I was wondering whatever happened to our old sportscaster and congressman, J.D. Hayworth.
Looking at his sports cast it is amazing how much better they were years ago (starting at 12:30 mark below).

Warren will never be able to be on a top ticket because of her racist lies about having Native American ancestry, though I would love to see it.

Have you actual proof it is a lie?

Donald Trump just called Elizabeth Warren ‘the Indian.’ Here’s what that’s all about.

You mean the fact that she refuses to now say she is Native American or produce any evidence and said she claimed she was a minority on her HARVARD FACULTY APPLICATION BECAUSE;

"Warren said she listed herself as a minority because she wanted to connect with “people for whom native American is part of their heritage and part of their hearts.”

That is some serious SNOWFLAKE bullshit lies.

Donald Trump just called Elizabeth Warren ‘the Indian.’ Here’s what that’s all about.

You mean the fact that she refuses to now say she is Native American or produce any evidence and said she claimed she was a minority on her HARVARD FACULTY APPLICATION BECAUSE;

"Warren said she listed herself as a minority because she wanted to connect with “people for whom native American is part of their heritage and part of their hearts.”

Still haven't proven it as an actual lie... She was told when she was young that she has indian heritage... It is up to you to prove that is a lie....

what does John Miller have to say about Warren LOL
P8kYQKL.jpg

Still haven't proven it as an actual lie... She was told when she was young that she has indian heritage... It is up to you to prove that is a lie....

Wank off. It's not up to me to prove shit. She is the elected official. I am the electorate.

Prove you didn't ejaculate in the ass of a skunk in your lifetime. I KNOW you did.

Every time these mentally ill commies voluntarily shuts down a fake news segment is a victory for real journalism.

It also proves, once again, that commies and fake newsers just aren't all that smart. Why anybody would listen to, it watch them, is beyond me.

Every time these mentally ill commies voluntarily shuts down a fake news segment is a victory for real journalism.

It also proves, once again, that commies and fake newsers just aren't all that smart. Why anybody would listen to, it watch them, is beyond me.
What exactly was fake news about that interview?

Forum List

Back