Triggered: MSNBC Kicks GOP Guest Off Show After Pointing Out Elizabeth Warren Is NO Native American

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Homosexual Don Lemon and transvestite Joy Reid are among the worst Very Fake News broadcasters. They are sick racist, scum.

Yesterday it was CNN'S Don Lemon who walked off the set after a GOP guest accused him of reporting fake news. Now we have this from MSNBC host Joy Reid, a black woman. These media hosts are totally triggered by facts and truths when their treachery and lies are exposed. Warren should be ashamed of committing stolen valor........I meant stolen feather!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/msnbc-kicks-gop-guest-off-show-points-elizabeth-warren-not-native-american-video/

You're thinking of the fake veteran senator from Connecticut

• Banned
Yesterday it was CNN'S Don Lemon who walked off the set after a GOP guest accused him of reporting fake news. Now we have this from MSNBC host Joy Reid, a black woman. These media hosts are totally triggered by facts and truths when their treachery and lies are exposed. Warren should be ashamed of committing stolen valor........I meant stolen feather!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/msnbc-kicks-gop-guest-off-show-points-elizabeth-warren-not-native-american-video/

I call her 'The Faux Squaw'.

Typical leftist response when they don't get the answer that they thought they so carefully tailored a question to produce.

enytlyI.jpg

good throw nazi shit eating bums off the air why on earth MSNBC would let a pathetic hack like that on is beyond me.

Elizabeth Warren....1/32nd Human 1/32nd Gerbil......1/32nd Used 1972 Pinto

Awww. Poor Steve. Poor Trump-thugs. People keep telling Trump's racist shitstains to go pound sand. I can see why they're crying.

Get used to it, racist shitstains, having decent people kick your bitch asses to the curb. And then get used to being mocked for crying about it.

And yes, I know I just triggered you all. Awww. Poor babies. Don't worry. Keep up the big circle jerk here, like you've been doing, and you'll feel better.

Such hypocrites...just unreal.

Warrren is a racist POS. She got favorable treatment intended for an ACTUAL Native American. That's so messed up.

Awww. Poor Steve. Poor Trump-thugs. People keep telling Trump's racist shitstains to go pound sand. I can see why they're crying.

Get used to it, racist shitstains, having decent people kick your bitch asses to the curb. And then get used to being mocked for crying about it.

And yes, I know I just triggered you all. Awww. Poor babies. Don't worry. Keep up the big circle jerk here, like you've been doing, and you'll feel better.

Amen! NaziCon circle jerks are hilarious! Most of their sources are even more hilarious!

enytlyI.jpg
hahaha her beadwork is freaking hilarious.

Are you all deaf and dumb? She ask two very specific questions and the guy completely dodged them and changed the narratives to unrelated attacks. She could have handled the situation better but I understand why she got frustrated. Did you really not see that?

The interviewer was totally right...

Twice she asked him questions and twice he refused to answer them... The guy was not there to inform anyone but to introduce more crap... Conway does this all the time and should really not be invited anymore on these shows...

If you are refusing to answer questions then what is the point of being on a news show...

Forum List

Back