Tried my first ever episode of CSI

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This is literally one of the dumbest shows I've ever tried to watch. How is this garbage so popular? 30 minutes in and I'm done. Beyond bad

This is literally one of the dumbest shows I've ever tried to watch. How is this garbage so popular? 30 minutes in and I'm done. Beyond bad

Oh c'mon now it's not that bad LOL, it's actually realistic in todays fruit cake world .

For a frame of reference I am currently enjoying Better Call Saul very much.

While I am not a CSI fan either, but I watched the first two episodes of Better Call Saul and decided watching grass grow was more entertaining. You see, everyone has their own tastes when it comes to entertainment.

• Banned
For a frame of reference I am currently enjoying Better Call Saul very much.

While I am not a CSI fan either, but I watched the first two episodes of Better Call Saul and decided watching grass grow was more entertaining. You see, everyone has their own tastes when it comes to entertainment.
I dunno what episode I watched. Some teacher got cut in two with a Samurai sword.

Better Call Saul started out as a slow burn but having watched Breaking Bad I know where the show is headed so I stuck it out.

Forum List

Back