Treyvon ( again ) and the Second Amendment<>entitlement dilemma

Liar, Zimmerman never intended to "secure" anyone. When told he did not need to follow him he went back to his vehicle where Martin followed him and attacked him.

:texflag: Bring a banner with you. :lol:
You are really terrible at defending your own position. Do you have any facts or are you just a useless troll?

He has a court decision for one thing and the body of a dead thug for another. Looks like a pretty solid defense to me.

JO

Liar, Zimmerman never intended to "secure" anyone. When told he did not need to follow him he went back to his vehicle where Martin followed him and attacked him.

You are really terrible at defending your own position. Do you have any facts or are you just a useless troll?

He has a court decision for one thing and the body of a dead thug for another. Looks like a pretty solid defense to me.

JO
Actually, you're making a case for my side of this debate. He thinks Trayvon was a saint.

JO
Actually, you're making a case for my side of this debate. He thinks Trayvon was a saint.

Yes......

Specifically name the the thing Zimmerman did that Trayvon needed a gun for.
aggressively stalked him
You want people to go around shooting anyone who follows them?
he chased after him. but what did martin do that zimmerman needed a gun?
You are avoiding the question. Is that because even YOU agree that your position is silly? You cant shoot someone for following you, not even if they ask you what youre doing there and where you live.
nope. you can't. but if martin had had a gun there may have been no altercation and perhaps nobody ends up dead

so why did zimmwrman need a gun?
To protect himself from scumbag thugs like Martin.

Forum List

Back