Treyvon ( again ) and the Second Amendment<>entitlement dilemma

that's why martin needed a gun. he just didn't have one.
Zimmerman never hit Trayvon. Zimmerman only followed him. You think people should be shot for following you?
oh my. you're inventing facts.
Trayvon didn't have a scratch on him and Zimmerman's hands showed no signs of him punching Trayvon.
please, share that evidence
Do you have evidence to the contrary? As far as I can tell, you're the one whos inventing facts.
you do not know who assaulted whom. only two people did and one of them is dead.
what we do know is zimmerman stalked martin. had martin had gun to defend himself he'd be alive today.

He would also be alive if he had not charged and attacked Zimmerman with the intentions of beating him to death....but hey that's all spilt " Meeeyalk " now right?

What would you do if someone had you dead to rights holding a gun? Zimmerman's admitted intention was to secure Trayvon for the police. What better way was there for him to do that than with his gun?

that's why martin needed a gun. he just didn't have one.
Zimmerman never hit Trayvon. Zimmerman only followed him. You think people should be shot for following you?
Trayvon didn't have a scratch on him and Zimmerman's hands showed no signs of him punching Trayvon.
Do you have evidence to the contrary? As far as I can tell, you're the one whos inventing facts.
you do not know who assaulted whom. only two people did and one of them is dead.
what we do know is zimmerman stalked martin. had martin had gun to defend himself he'd be alive today.
If Trayvon survived, he would have gone to prison. You cant shoot someone simply because they are following you.

For the record, he still would have gone to jail just for assaulting Zimmerman.

In your S&M dreams, Trayvon is in jail.

He would also be alive if he had not charged and attacked Zimmerman with the intentions of beating him to death....but hey that's all spilt " Meeeyalk " now right?

What would you do if someone had you dead to rights holding a gun? Zimmerman's admitted intention was to secure Trayvon for the police. What better way was there for him to do that than with his gun?
It didn't go down like that. He didnt pull his gun until they were on the ground.

If Trayvon survived, he would have gone to prison. You cant shoot someone simply because they are following you.

I don't know what makes you think you can get away with killing someone with a gun by simply stating "he attacked me". You would need evidence to support that claim.

that doesn't prove that zimmerman didn't attack martin.

and if i recall, martin also didn't have injured hands
Trayvon did actually have marks on his knuckles from punching him.
so? he should have punched harder. or had a gun. he just didn't exercise his right to defend himself strongly enough
Why, for following him?
That's all we know happened.
If that's all we know, why would you want him to be attacked or murdered? Are you making up facts and basing your position off of that?
i wouldn't want that. but the only reason martin isn't alive and free is because he didn't use lethal force. that was his mistake.

I don't know what makes you think you can get away with killing someone with a gun by simply stating "he attacked me". You would need evidence to support that claim.
Zimmerman did it.

Trayvon did actually have marks on his knuckles from punching him.
so? he should have punched harder. or had a gun. he just didn't exercise his right to defend himself strongly enough
Why, for following him?
If that's all we know, why would you want him to be attacked or murdered? Are you making up facts and basing your position off of that?
i wouldn't want that. but the only reason martin isn't alive and free is because he didn't use lethal force. that was his mistake.
He wouldn't be free though if he assaulted or killed Zimmerman. Those are both crimes.

please, share that evidence you do not know who assaulted whom. only two people did and one of them is dead.

nope. he would have said zimmerman either was or was going to attack him.

marin's mistake was in not killing zimmerman.
The physical evidence wouldn't support that claim. Staying out of prison would have been an uphill battle.
the burden of proof would be on proving zimmerman didn't assault him. the evidence would not show that. we know because the evidence does not show that
If the evidence doesn't show he had a reason to shoot him, then he goes to prison. You do understand how our courts work, right?
you clearly don't understand. there is as much evidence to support the claim that martin attacked Zimmerman as there is zimmerman attacked martin.

Zimmerman did it.
If you think there wasn't evidence to support his claim, you clearly didn't follow this case. Aside from the physical evidence, which there was plenty of, there was an eye witness who saw Trayvon "ground and pounding zimmerman".

Why, for following him?
He wouldn't be free though if he assaulted or killed Zimmerman. Those are both crimes.
why not? zimmerman is free.

The physical evidence wouldn't support that claim. Staying out of prison would have been an uphill battle.
the burden of proof would be on proving zimmerman didn't assault him. the evidence would not show that. we know because the evidence does not show that
If the evidence doesn't show he had a reason to shoot him, then he goes to prison. You do understand how our courts work, right?
you clearly don't understand. there is as much evidence to support the claim that martin attacked Zimmerman as there is zimmerman attacked martin.
Uh, what? Dude, you really need to do some research. You're saying things that we know aren't true. It makes you look very ignorant.

Why, for following him?
why not? zimmerman is free.
That's because the evidence fully supported his story, plus the whole eye witness thing.

please, share that evidence you do not know who assaulted whom. only two people did and one of them is dead.

Zimmerman did it.
If you think there wasn't evidence to support his claim, you clearly didn't follow this case. Aside from the physical evidence, which there was plenty of, there was an eye witness who saw Trayvon "ground and pounding zimmerman".
lol. so all you've proven is that Martin was successfullydefending himself. if he had successfully defended himself with a gun he'd be alive and free

Why, for following him?

Zimmerman had the smoking gun. If you kill someone and they have pulled a gun, what do you think happens?

Zimmerman did it.
lol. so all you've proven is that Martin was successfullydefending himself. if he had successfully defended himself with a gun he'd be alive and free
I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "evidence".

Uh, what? Dude, you really need to do some research. You're saying things that we know aren't true. It makes you look very ignorant.
I haven't asserted anything that isn't true, you have when you claim there is evidence martin attacked zimmerman.

Why, for following him?

Zimmerman had the smoking gun. If you kill someone and they have pulled a gun, what do you think happens?
Smoking guns aren't illegal. Got anything else?

Forum List

Back