Treyvon ( again ) and the Second Amendment<>entitlement dilemma

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
http://conservativetribune.com/woman-shoots-thug-robbing/

He needed school clothes. She just needed to pay her bills. He was on free time...she rushed home from work. He felt he deserved a free ride. She felt that her existence was being poached unfairly. She went through all the time, trouble and process to buy and legally license a second amendment approved personal firearm. He apparently thought he wouldn't need one to break the law. Gwendolyn Jenrette ( wouldn't you swear this was a French Canadian woman with skin as white as a bag of flour???.....) had been the victim of numerous robberies and just had enough of it. So she took steps to protect herself....security systems, cameras and .... yeah that too.

Hasn't that always been the issue though? Those who feel they can take what is not theirs and those who just want to keep what they have earned. In the mix of those two fates there's always an inequality of ability either to take or to keep and that inability has been, over time equalized by various means. One of the means available to those of us who live here under the second amendment is ....a firearm.

I have noticed the distinct lack of a picture associated with this woman.....that's probably for her own protection I think....however the locals know where she lives and I would not be surprised to hear that she will now become the target for the local gang bangers who may perceive that one of their own has been embarrassingly taken down by an old lady.

Also missing from this saga and deafeningly loud via the profound silence from them is the skin pimp brigade always led by Al and followed by Jesse. You remember Al ....the guy who doesn't pay his taxes and makes up lies about people being raped.....but I digress.

I can't help but notice the similarities between this Treyvon and the other Treyvon....not sure I have those names spelled correctly.... some alternative spellings could be Trayvon, Treyvonne, Treighvaughn,....well you get the picture right?

We all remember the dark skinned white guy George Zimmerman....Now I'm wondering just how dark Gwendolyn is....I mean if she was even one shade off of midnight black we would be having another Ferguson Mo. taking place almost certainly. Now I am certain that with a name like Jenrette there must be at least a drop of guilty white murderer in her? What do you think? If there is....who would be guilty? The black side or the white side? More or less like the questions about Obama...who got elected? A white man or a black man? Hard to say is it not?

JO

http://conservativetribune.com/woman-shoots-thug-robbing/

He needed school clothes. She just needed to pay her bills. He was on free time...she rushed home from work. He felt he deserved a free ride. She felt that her existence was being poached unfairly. She went through all the time, trouble and process to buy and legally license a second amendment approved personal firearm. He apparently thought he wouldn't need one to break the law. Gwendolyn Jenrette ( wouldn't you swear this was a French Canadian woman with skin as white as a bag of flour???.....) had been the victim of numerous robberies and just had enough of it. So she took steps to protect herself....security systems, cameras and .... yeah that too.

Hasn't that always been the issue though? Those who feel they can take what is not theirs and those who just want to keep what they have earned. In the mix of those two fates there's always an inequality of ability either to take or to keep and that inability has been, over time equalized by various means. One of the means available to those of us who live here under the second amendment is ....a firearm.

I have noticed the distinct lack of a picture associated with this woman.....that's probably for her own protection I think....however the locals know where she lives and I would not be surprised to hear that she will now become the target for the local gang bangers who may perceive that one of their own has been embarrassingly taken down by an old lady.

Also missing from this saga and deafeningly loud via the profound silence from them is the skin pimp brigade always led by Al and followed by Jesse. You remember Al ....the guy who doesn't pay his taxes and makes up lies about people being raped.....but I digress.

I can't help but notice the similarities between this Treyvon and the other Treyvon....not sure I have those names spelled correctly.... some alternative spellings could be Trayvon, Treyvonne, Treighvaughn,....well you get the picture right?

We all remember the dark skinned white guy George Zimmerman....Now I'm wondering just how dark Gwendolyn is....I mean if she was even one shade off of midnight black we would be having another Ferguson Mo. taking place almost certainly. Now I am certain that with a name like Jenrette there must be at least a drop of guilty white murderer in her? What do you think? If there is....who would be guilty? The black side or the white side? More or less like the questions about Obama...who got elected? A white man or a black man? Hard to say is it not?

JO

MOVED to General Discussion.

f1c8aeaa8bdc438a998dece471408ef7431f2c22.jpg

I wish Trayvon had been carrying a gun the night he was stalked by Zimmerman. Maybe you righties are right, and more people should be carrying.

Hmmm If he was carrying a gun maybe it would have been as a paid employee instead of an unemployed house burglar carrying 2/3 of a home made crack recipe on him eh?

JO

I wish Trayvon had been carrying a gun the night he was stalked by Zimmerman. Maybe you righties are right, and more people should be carrying.
You want "children" to carry guns?

It's always the same with these people....there are no victims until one of their own becomes a victim....after that all forms of revenge are justified in their minds.

JO

he would have been better able to defend himself against zimmerman's aggression
Specifically name the the thing Zimmerman did that Trayvon needed a gun for.
aggressively stalked him

name the specific thing martin did that zimmerman needef a gun for

aggressively stalked him
You want people to go around shooting anyone who follows them?

aggressively stalked him
he chased after him. but what did martin do that zimmerman needed a gun?

aggressively stalked him
You are avoiding the question. Is that because even YOU agree that your position is silly? You cant shoot someone for following you, not even if they ask you what youre doing there and where you live.

aggressively stalked him
You are avoiding the question. Is that because even YOU agree that your position is silly? You cant shoot someone for following you, not even if they ask you what youre doing there and where you live.
nope. you can't. but if martin had had a gun there may have been no altercation and perhaps nobody ends up dead

so why did zimmwrman need a gun?

aggressively stalked him
nope. you can't. but if martin had had a gun there may have been no altercation and perhaps nobody ends up dead

He need a gun in case he was ever attacked by a stranger. It turns out that he was.

aggressively stalked him

He need a gun in case he was ever attacked by a stranger. It turns out that he was.
that's why martin needed a gun. he just didn't have one.

Zimmerman never hit Trayvon. Zimmerman only followed him. You think people should be shot for following you?

Zimmerman never hit Trayvon. Zimmerman only followed him. You think people should be shot for following you?
oh my. you're inventing facts.

Forum List

Back