Treyvon ( again ) and the Second Amendment<>entitlement dilemma

In your S&M dreams, Trayvon is in jail.
I don't know what makes you think you can get away with killing someone with a gun by simply stating "he attacked me". You would need evidence to support that claim.
Zimmerman did it.
If you think there wasn't evidence to support his claim, you clearly didn't follow this case. Aside from the physical evidence, which there was plenty of, there was an eye witness who saw Trayvon "ground and pounding zimmerman".
lol. so all you've proven is that Martin was successfullydefending himself. if he had successfully defended himself with a gun he'd be alive and free
I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "evidence".
there is as much evidence to show that martin attacked zimmerman as there is to show that zimmerman attacked martin - which is to say absolutely none

The physical evidence wouldn't support that claim. Staying out of prison would have been an uphill battle.
the burden of proof would be on proving zimmerman didn't assault him. the evidence would not show that. we know because the evidence does not show that
If the evidence doesn't show he had a reason to shoot him, then he goes to prison. You do understand how our courts work, right?
you clearly don't understand. there is as much evidence to support the claim that martin attacked Zimmerman as there is zimmerman attacked martin.
Uh, what? Dude, you really need to do some research. You're saying things that we know aren't true. It makes you look very ignorant.
I haven't asserted anything that isn't true, you have when you claim there is evidence martin attacked zimmerman.
Marks on trayvons hands, marks on Zimmerman's face, no marks on trayvons face or body, no marks on Zimmerman's knuckles and witnesses. That is a mountain of evidence.

the burden of proof would be on proving zimmerman didn't assault him. the evidence would not show that. we know because the evidence does not show that
If the evidence doesn't show he had a reason to shoot him, then he goes to prison. You do understand how our courts work, right?
you clearly don't understand. there is as much evidence to support the claim that martin attacked Zimmerman as there is zimmerman attacked martin.
Uh, what? Dude, you really need to do some research. You're saying things that we know aren't true. It makes you look very ignorant.
I haven't asserted anything that isn't true, you have when you claim there is evidence martin attacked zimmerman.
Marks on trayvons hands, marks on Zimmerman's face, no marks on trayvons face or body, no marks on Zimmerman's knuckles and witnesses. That is a mountain of evidence.

In your narrow little world. :lol:

It didn't go down like that. He didnt pull his gun until they were on the ground.

Like I just said, he was baiting Trayvon.
Baiting how? If you have evidence of Zimmerman doing something criminal, let's see it.

Baiting Trayvon to make himself the boss.
That's not illegal. Got anything else?

When you got a gun in your pocket, it is pathological.

It didn't go down like that. He didnt pull his gun until they were on the ground.

Baiting how? If you have evidence of Zimmerman doing something criminal, let's see it.

Still no evidence of a crime. Got anything else?

...and in a court of law, obviously.

it really isn't.
you can ineffectively assault someone. there are no witnesses to who attacked who except for zimmerman and martin.

No, in the court of public opinion.

Still no evidence of a crime. Got anything else?

If it quacks like a duck...

on the actual topic... who thinks their posessions are worth killing for?

i own nothing so valuable it's price exceeds a human life

I'm part of that court and obviously I don't agree with you, so...

I'm part of that court and obviously I don't agree with you, so...

Barely. :laugh:

I wish Trayvon had been carrying a gun the night he was stalked by Zimmerman. Maybe you righties are right, and more people should be carrying.
You want "children" to carry guns?
he would have been better able to defend himself against zimmerman's aggression
Except Zimmerman wasn't aggressive, Trey trey stalked HIM and attacked him, if he had simply gone inside he would still be alive.

You are avoiding the question. Is that because even YOU agree that your position is silly? You cant shoot someone for following you, not even if they ask you what youre doing there and where you live.
nope. you can't. but if martin had had a gun there may have been no altercation and perhaps nobody ends up dead

so why did zimmwrman need a gun?
He need a gun in case he was ever attacked by a stranger. It turns out that he was.
that's why martin needed a gun. he just didn't have one.
Zimmerman never hit Trayvon. Zimmerman only followed him. You think people should be shot for following you?
oh my. you're inventing facts.
No he isn't. The FACT is that Martin stalked Zimmerman and then attacked him.

I wish Trayvon had been carrying a gun the night he was stalked by Zimmerman. Maybe you righties are right, and more people should be carrying.
You want "children" to carry guns?
he would have been better able to defend himself against zimmerman's aggression
Except Zimmerman wasn't aggressive, Trey trey stalked HIM and attacked him, if he had simply gone inside he would still be alive.
you're just making that up. there isn't any evidence to show this.

and we do know zimmerman was aggressive, just not how aggressive. we do know that there is no confrontation if he doesn't stalk martin.

nope. you can't. but if martin had had a gun there may have been no altercation and perhaps nobody ends up dead

so why did zimmwrman need a gun?
He need a gun in case he was ever attacked by a stranger. It turns out that he was.
that's why martin needed a gun. he just didn't have one.
Zimmerman never hit Trayvon. Zimmerman only followed him. You think people should be shot for following you?
No he isn't. The FACT is that Martin stalked Zimmerman and then attacked him.
you are inventing 'FACTs'

Trayvon didn't have a scratch on him and Zimmerman's hands showed no signs of him punching Trayvon.
please, share that evidence
Do you have evidence to the contrary? As far as I can tell, you're the one whos inventing facts.
you do not know who assaulted whom. only two people did and one of them is dead.
what we do know is zimmerman stalked martin. had martin had gun to defend himself he'd be alive today.

He would also be alive if he had not charged and attacked Zimmerman with the intentions of beating him to death....but hey that's all spilt " Meeeyalk " now right?

What would you do if someone had you dead to rights holding a gun? Zimmerman's admitted intention was to secure Trayvon for the police. What better way was there for him to do that than with his gun?
Liar, Zimmerman never intended to "secure" anyone. When told he did not need to follow him he went back to his vehicle where Martin followed him and attacked him.

Trayvon didn't have a scratch on him and Zimmerman's hands showed no signs of him punching Trayvon.
please, share that evidence
Do you have evidence to the contrary? As far as I can tell, you're the one whos inventing facts.
you do not know who assaulted whom. only two people did and one of them is dead.
what we do know is zimmerman stalked martin. had martin had gun to defend himself he'd be alive today.

He would also be alive if he had not charged and attacked Zimmerman with the intentions of beating him to death....but hey that's all spilt " Meeeyalk " now right?

What would you do if someone had you dead to rights holding a gun? Zimmerman's admitted intention was to secure Trayvon for the police. What better way was there for him to do that than with his gun?
Liar, Zimmerman never intended to "secure" anyone. When told he did not need to follow him he went back to his vehicle where Martin followed him and attacked him.
you'll just say anything, won't you?

Forum List

Back