Trey Gowdy says he's not the right person to lead FBI

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy said Monday that he informed Attorney General Jeff Sessions over the weekend that he is not the right person to take over as FBI director.
Trey Gowdy Says He’s Not the ‘Right Person’ to Lead FBI

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if he really thinks that or they told him he better say that. Gowdy was good at pulling no punches and not playing the cover up game. He called those Gov. officials out and they don't like it. They don't like it when thier officials are called liars.

Like we didn't already know that?
18486258_10213524410651550_5379138825550853640_n.jpg

No one in their right mind will want the job. Only someone who is willing to kiss the big toe and ring of the Emperor will get it and pledge his allegiance to him. Whoever gets it, will not be a creditable person, he will put Trump above country.

South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy said Monday that he informed Attorney General Jeff Sessions over the weekend that he is not the right person to take over as FBI director.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if he really thinks that or they told him he better say that. Gowdy was good at pulling no punches and not playing the cover up game. He called those Gov. officials out and they don't like it. They don't like it when thier officials are called liars.

Gowdy is right. Gowdy was a very successful prosecutor but now he is a politician and as much as I like him, we don't need a politician in that position. We need a cop.

No one in their right mind will want the job. Only someone who is willing to kiss the big toe and ring of the Emperor will get it and pledge his allegiance to him. Whoever gets it, will not be a creditable person, he will put Trump above country.

Bull shit. That is just something you left wing idiots made up so you can criticize whomever he picks.

They need a law enforcement officer not a politician. Sheriff David Clarke would be perfect.

Gowdy is right. Gowdy was a very successful prosecutor but now he is a politician and as much as I like him, we don't need a politician in that position. We need a cop.

What we need is someone who is not partisan. Any politician is partisan.

Bull shit. That is just something you left wing idiots made up so you can criticize whomever he picks.

Still drinking the Trump kool-aid I see.

Still drinking the Trump kool-aid I see.

Wow! What an original and well thought out response.

Forum List

Back