Trevor Bauer: Indictment of the Media?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

None other than the New York (fucking) Times joined in the piling on of Trevor Bauer. Convicted with a blizzard of preposterous lies.

Where does he go to get his life back?

None other than the New York (fucking) Times joined in the piling on of Trevor Bauer. Convicted with a blizzard of preposterous lies.

Japan, then back here when a team is desperate for a good pitcher.

His reputation is ruined because of the lies from the MSM.

Me too.

Good grief, the skank talked to her girlfriend about seducing him to get to his money, took smirking selfies of herself in bed with him the next morning showing her in perfectly good condition, and left the room without a scratch on her.
She should go to jail.... make an example of her....

Me too.

Good grief, the skank talked to her girlfriend about seducing him to get to his money, took smirking selfies of herself in bed with him the next morning showing her in perfectly good condition, and left the room without a scratch on her.

Well he settled with her so she won't be getting sued. And she never filed a police report I believe so no false report filing.

The question is how iron clad is the morals clause in his contract with the Dodgers.

Forum List

Back