Travel Inside America?

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
Anyone planning a trip this fall? We can't think of anywhere to go. Our RV does not like hills. I do not like the west.

I watch some rv-ers on youtube. Also go to Skoolie.net.

Thanks Kidd for the info.

Anyone planning a trip this fall? We can't think of anywhere to go. Our RV does not like hills. I do not like the west.
Dump that gasser and get a diesel motor home...then the hills are a breeze.

Have you ever seen a sticks and staples after a wreck? But they are a nice ride and can take a hill. Funny thing is we got our bus from north Georgia Mountains. No Rocky Mt.s for sure but damn they can get steep!!

Where is your base? Is New England a possibility? While you might run into some early cool weather, if you stay away from the big cities, and focus on Upstate NY, Vermont, NH, and Maine, you will find great places to visit, and pretty friendly people.

Where is your base? Is New England a possibility? While you might run into some early cool weather, if you stay away from the big cities, and focus on Upstate NY, Vermont, NH, and Maine, you will find great places to visit, and pretty friendly people.

Deep southeast. I sold my bus yesterday. So its back to the tent. This day and time I don't travel too far from Georgia, Florida or SCarolina.

The leaders have destoyed this nation and made it dangerous for travel or anything else Americans use to enjoy.

Forum List

Back