That's Infotainment! Was Tucker Carlson's Departure A Condition of The FOX Settlement With Dominion?

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
Scoop: Tucker Carlson accuses Fox of fraud, contract breach

Carlson was told by a member of the Fox board that he was taken off the air as part of the Dominion settlement, two sources briefed on the conversation told Axios

If true there can no longer be any question that Dominion had FOX duct taped to a saw horse, and was cueing up "Dueling Banjos".

The story is worth reading for the portrait it paints of Carlson.

This guy nailed it..

Tucker Carlson called ‘worst human’ at Montana fishing shop

• Banned
I found this item Totally MAGAt

• Notably, the letter alleges Fox broke an agreement with Carlson not to leak his private communications to the media and not to use Carlson's private messages "to take any adverse employment action against him."
Ibid.

The stuff was hardly "leaked"...it was surrendered in the course of discovery....for a trial occasioned by lies Tucker told in the employ of FOX.

"Tucker,

Are these your words?"

How many MAGAts have been nailed to that cross?

• Banned
Everyone should be concerned about Tuckers firing.
Only morons and low brow simpletons celebrated it, too stupid to understand that the reasons he was fired is bad for everyone, regardless of what political side you claim.
No...

That's wrong.

Tucker was about Tucker.

Everyone should be concerned about Tuckers firing.
Only morons and low brow simpletons celebrated it, too stupid to understand that the reasons he was fired is bad for everyone, regardless of what political side you claim.

I know right, there should be no reason he cannot stay on TV telling bold faced lies about anyone he wants as long as his ratings are good.

You cost your employer nearly $800 million. Put them in a bad position with the upcoming lawsuits and they need an additional reason to fire you? LOL

You cost your employer nearly $800 million. Put them in a bad position with the upcoming lawsuits and they need an additional reason to fire you? LOL
Here's the good part...

You now have to add the revenue loss and judgements paid to Tuckie to the cost of settling.

I know right, there should be no reason he cannot stay on TV telling bold faced lies about anyone he wants as long as his ratings are good.

You put that in perspective.

The people that deliver the news have become the story. What's wrong with this picture? You know what I'm trying to say. Help me articulate it.

You put that in perspective.

The people that deliver the news have become the story. What's wrong with this picture? You know what I'm trying to say. Help me articulate it.

The people reporting the stories have made themselves more important the the stories themselves.

Tucker on the right and Maddow on the left are perfect examples of this

I called this one :D
In came the low information parrots and sheep only knowing how to repeat what they hear by those who so easily command them.
1) Pfizer and a couple other big pharma corporations provide ALL mainstream media news - WAIT FOR IT - 75% of all advertising dollars spent. You either have the intellect to understand the gravity of that - or you don't.
2) Tucker Carlson spoke against the Big Pharma Covid messaging a number of times. But not too seriously.
3) Carlson, 3 days prior to his firing, broke the unspoken rule set out by those that provide Fox News 75% of their revenue - you do not specifically call out Big Pharma and do not disclose their relationship with corporate news.
Well - he did just that. He even called them evil. He revealed names and he revealed numbers. He called them evil for having given so much misinformation and lying to the American people.

He was let go less than 72 hours after doing that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back