Transocean tries to limit liability for sunken rig

Yep. His idea of debate is 'agree with me or you are an anti-American whore'.

Pot? Meet kettle.:cuckoo:

I insult only on intellect, because that is evidenced. Spidey - like a few of the most pathetic posters on here - can't attack on intellect, so he resorts to ridiculous, personal insults like 'whore'.

That you do not understand the difference is unsurprising.... because you are a moron. Now, you'll notice that I do not insult your looks, personality, penis size, or anything I cannot evidence - only your intellect.... or, more appropriately, the lack of it.

Hey, now....everyone knows that this _____________ is six inches! What are you complaining about?

Which part of the phrase "according to the BBC" is complicated for you? Jeez you are one dumb mofo.

TFF! Doncha know BP owns the BBC? LOL.

And, the hilarious thing is folks saying this is a foreign company when almost all the USA ops are Amoco.

Cracks me up.

Interesting part.... BP quote the figure as $450m. Do any of the droolers consider that and accept the BBC's figure? Nope. They're too fucking stupid.

Too true. Just look at this thread. According to VAYank and ST, all they have to do is insult you and that means BP is refusing to pay.

Makes perfect sense to droolers.

:lol:

Last edited:
Pot? Meet kettle.:cuckoo:

I insult only on intellect, because that is evidenced. Spidey - like a few of the most pathetic posters on here - can't attack on intellect, so he resorts to ridiculous, personal insults like 'whore'.

That you do not understand the difference is unsurprising.... because you are a moron. Now, you'll notice that I do not insult your looks, personality, penis size, or anything I cannot evidence - only your intellect.... or, more appropriately, the lack of it.

Hey, now....everyone knows that this _____________ is six inches! What are you complaining about?

With you, I better not complain.... otherwise you'll cry and run to a mod. Loser.

With you, I better not complain.... otherwise you'll cry and run to a mod. Loser.

As long as you keep your creepy PMs to yourself from now on, there should be no need for further action.

As long as you keep your creepy PMs to yourself from now on, there should be no need for further action.

So now you resort to lies again? Impressive.... you sad loser. You know, and I know that I haven't PMed you.... You PMed me.... I didn't bother reading it, just deleted it..... Lying whiny little loser. Go cry to a Mod... again.

So now you resort to lies again? Impressive.... you sad loser. You know, and I know that I haven't PMed you.... You PMed me.... I didn't bother reading it, just deleted it..... Lying whiny little loser. Go cry to a Mod... again.

As previously stated, if you send one more creepy PM, I will be more than happy to report you to a MOD again. That is what they are here for, silly.

As previously stated, if you send one more creepy PM, I will be more than happy to report you to a MOD again. That is what they are here for, silly.

More lies? Gee, you have no backbone at all, do you? You pathetic little creature. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You have my permission to post any PM I've sent you recently..... let's say anything in the past 48 hours. Go ahead. Post it. Do bear in mine, a neg rep comment is NOT a PM... and they are NOT confidential, so a neg rep comment doesn't count.

VAYank is the quintessential dishonest poster. I really have to wonder why anyone would cultivate such a reputation. It seems like it would be a colossal waste of time posting if no one believes them at all because they consistently lie.

So inefficient.

So moronic.

VAYank is the quintessential dishonest poster. I really have to wonder why anyone would cultivate such a reputation. It seems like it would be a colossal waste of time posting if no one believes them at all because they consistently lie.

So inefficient.

So moronic.

Well, we all march to our own drum. Some people's drum goes 'dumb, dumb, dumb'. Not mine. Not yours. But there are definitely some 'dumb, dumb, dumb' marchers.

So inefficient.

So moronic.

Well, we all march to our own drum. Some people's drum goes 'dumb, dumb, dumb'. Not mine. Not yours. But there are definitely some 'dumb, dumb, dumb' marchers.
I envy your ability for tolerance. :lol: I just have to accept the curve's shape, and it is so hard to do sometimes.

So inefficient.

So moronic.

I envy your ability for tolerance. :lol: I just have to accept the curve's shape, and it is so hard to do sometimes.

And yet you two are SO bored that you are more than happy to talk about ME the dishonest poster in a thread about TransOcean....whatever works for you, I guess!

And yet you two are SO bored that you are more than happy to talk about ME the dishonest poster in a thread about TransOcean....whatever works for you, I guess!
Actually, your OP set the tone. All this is is your odd thinking that if you somehow discredit another poster - CG - your point will be true.

That is simply idiotic.

When there is actually anything logical here, let me know. Otherwise, it's just inane, and I intend to play.

Last edited:

But you are the dishonest poster. You opened this thread with a lie. The whole board knows that.

Interesting part.... BP quote the figure as $450m. Do any of the droolers consider that and accept the BBC's figure? Nope. They're too fucking stupid.

They are all just estimates. Nobody really has any idea what it will cost.

Getting all riled up about who said it would cost what amount - as some posters were earlier in this thread - is pointless.

Getting all riled up about who said it would cost what amount - as some posters were earlier in this thread - is pointless.

I know... but it is dishonest to pretend that BP are arguing the toss on paying for the spill. I have seen not one statement from BP that even remotely suggests they will not pay. Just whining from idiots who lack basic comprehension skills.

I know... but it is dishonest to pretend that BP are arguing the toss on paying for the spill. I have seen not one statement from BP that even remotely suggests they will not pay. Just whining from idiots who lack basic comprehension skills.

BP has no idea what they are going to pay. Nobody does. It will take years to know.

BP has no idea what they are going to pay. Nobody does. It will take years to know.

Yea, I know. But still, the fact remains, BP have made no statement that even suggests that they will not pay. In fact, quite the opposite. Yet drooling idiots like Spidey keep insisting that they be 'made' to pay, that the company should be 'seized' and other such crap. I don't like lies, I don't like liars. And, when it comes to the spill, there are a few liars on this board.

But still, the fact remains, BP have made no statement that even suggests that they will not pay.

Why would they have to? They are a profit driven company - one can assume that as soon as they determine therr is more profit to be made in not paying than paying - they will stop paying. Unless forced to. Do you not understand how corporations work?

I don't like lies, I don't like liars.

No, you don't like PEOPLE who lie - you're fine with corporations lying.

Forum List

Back