Transocean tries to limit liability for sunken rig

Last year... granted not in my community but not far away.... there was some very bad flooding.... the local people were in a huge mess.... I went and helped with their clean up and it wasn't even my community.

So, yea, I do expect people to help themselves as well as holding their hands out. Call me a conservative.

Well goody good for you. Last I checked, floods weren't typically caused by private businesses. Its more of a natural disaster thing.

We had a flood close to where I lived once, it was around 2005.

I guess one of the differences between us.... I wouldn't stand around allowing my neighbors to suffer just because it's someone's fault.

Please, by all means Miss Morally Superior Cali Bitch, inform me specifically what I should be doing.

In my view, that makes me a better person than you.
:clap2::clap2::clap2: Good for yeeeeeuuuu!

I would just see the suffering and pitch in.
How? Unless you have training certification in the handling of oil, about all you would be good for right now is your long locks of oil absorbing hair. And you don't need to be here to do that. Since you're such a great person I'm sure you'll have no problem shaving your hair and sending it to us, right?

Many donating hair to clean up Gulf Coast oil spill | WSBT - News, Weather, Sports South Bend | Local News

P.S. - CaliGirl

Since you're so eager to brag about all your volunteer efforts, I'm assuming your lack of bragging about your efforts during Katrina-Rita would mean you didn't.

Why not?

You have a trust fund. Its not like you wouldn't have been financially able. Too good to help out a bunch of coon-asses and dirty south blacks?

Well goody good for you. Last I checked, floods weren't typically caused by private businesses. Its more of a natural disaster thing.

I guess one of the differences between us.... I wouldn't stand around allowing my neighbors to suffer just because it's someone's fault.

Please, by all means Miss Morally Superior Cali Bitch, inform me specifically what I should be doing.

How? Unless you have training certification in the handling of oil, about all you would be good for right now is your long locks of oil absorbing hair. And you don't need to be here to do that. Since you're such a great person I'm sure you'll have no problem shaving your hair and sending it to us, right?

Many donating hair to clean up Gulf Coast oil spill | WSBT - News, Weather, Sports South Bend | Local News

shave your head and shave your pets heads and ship it down!

There are many other ways to help a community in need other than actually sopping up oil retard!! Again, how do you get out of the house without killing yourself or setting the house on fire??

P.S. - CaliGirl

Since you're so eager to brag about all your volunteer efforts, I'm assuming your lack of bragging about your efforts during Katrina-Rita would mean you didn't.

Why not?

You have a trust fund. Its not like you wouldn't have been financially able. Too good to help out a bunch of coon-asses and dirty south blacks?
Wow!! Who's the racist here??

There are many other ways to help a community in need other than actually sopping up oil retard!! Again, how do you get out of the house without killing yourself or setting the house on fire??

And yet - no one is willing to tell me how to help. You and Cali actually appear more interested in hurling insults than helping people figure out what they can do to help.

P.S. - CaliGirl

Why not?

Wow!! Who's the racist here??

I had no idea "black" was a racist term. I suppose some high flutin' Berekley profs might think so, but outside that, I had no idea.

P.S. - CaliGirl

Why not?

Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

P.S. - CaliGirl

Why not?

You're the one going around bragging about all your volunteer efforts.

What should I be doing to help, right now? Tell me, you're the expert.

And yet - no one is willing to tell me how to help. You and Cali actually appear more interested in hurling insults than helping people figure out what they can do to help.

You really want me to go and find each post where you have called me a 'whore', c*n't, and a variety of other ridiculous names?

Fuck off, you retarded little freak.

They are asking for donations of hair, inside of stockings, because it absorbs the oil. I didn't make that shit up, believe it or not. So, Spiderman, Clippers work best homey! ; )

You really want me to go and find each post where you have called me a 'whore', c*n't, and a variety of other ridiculous names?

Fuck off, you retarded little freak.

Still awaiting your suggestion of volunteer activities.

P.S. - CaliGirl

Why not?

You're the one going around bragging about all your volunteer efforts.

What should I be doing to help, right now? Tell me, you're the expert.

I was not 'bragging'. I was providing evidence of my enthusiasm to help my fellow man. And... it was on the back of your jealous whining about me as an individual.... just like you assume I have not donated to help those affected by the spill. Moron. You have no fucking clue about what I have or have not done to help - you make ASS-U-mptions. Making assumptions - makes an ASS out of U, not ME.

Oh, and.... making charitable donations to the US is not deductible for UK taxpayers. Did you know that?

They are asking for donations of hair, inside of stockings, because it absorbs the oil. I didn't make that shit up, believe it or not. So, Spiderman, Clippers work best homey! ; )

Yeah, I actually brought this up already,. where I asked Cali Girl to send us her beautiful locks?

I do have quite a bit of hair. I shave my head completely once a year around spring, and don't do anything to it the rest of the year. I've been meaning to shave it, but figured I'd let it get a few more days of growth. It will be gone by the end of the day.

What do I do after that Cali?

I was not 'bragging'. I was providing evidence of my enthusiasm to help my fellow man.

Why would you think anyone cared?

Oh, and.... making charitable donations to the US is not deductible for UK taxpayers. Did you know that?
Like I give a fuck! You are the one who chose to leave your country for a shitty overcrowded 3rd world north atlantic island. Besides you aren't even the one who earned the money!

I was not 'bragging'. I was providing evidence of my enthusiasm to help my fellow man.

Why would you think anyone cared?

Like I give a fuck! You are the one who chose to leave your country for a shitty overcrowded 3rd world north atlantic island. Besides you aren't even the one who earned the money!

You were the one who raised it. I responded and you accuse me of 'bragging'.... Can you get any more stupid?

Again, you completely ignore the facts and ASSUME stuff.... You ASSUME I live off of money I don't earn. I have told you several times that is not the case but.... as is typical of the rabid, fucking moronic, left... you are unable to face facts and prefer your own 'reality'.

You are one seriously twisted, fucked up individual.

Oh, and... Britain is recovering faster than the US from its recession. So much for a third world nation. Moron.

Forum List

Back