Transgenderism is not science

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
There is no such thing as a transgender in reality. It's a made up condition that is being pushed by stupid, ignorant people.

"Many psychologists and psychiatrists think of gender dysphoria as similar to other dysphorias, or forms of discomfort with oneā€™s body, such as anorexia. The feelings of discomfort can lead to mistaken beliefs about oneself or about reality, and then to actions in accordance with those false beliefs.

The most helpful therapies focus not on achieving the impossibleā€”changing bodies to conform to thoughts and feelingsā€”but on helping people accept and even embrace the truth about their bodies and reality."

The Sex-Change Revolution Is Based on Ideology, Not Science

If I claimed to be African American, everyone would rightly consider me a delusi o nap buffoon. But if I claimed to be a woman, I would have a nationwide army of supporters.

How Fucked up is that? Exactly?

There is no such thing as a transgender in reality. It's a made up condition that is being pushed by stupid, ignorant people.

"Many psychologists and psychiatrists think of gender dysphoria as similar to other dysphorias, or forms of discomfort with oneā€™s body, such as anorexia. The feelings of discomfort can lead to mistaken beliefs about oneself or about reality, and then to actions in accordance with those false beliefs.

The most helpful therapies focus not on achieving the impossibleā€”changing bodies to conform to thoughts and feelingsā€”but on helping people accept and even embrace the truth about their bodies and reality."

Well, if it says so in "The Daily Signal", then that ends all arguments on the subject!

If I claimed to be African American, everyone would rightly consider me a delusi o nap buffoon. But if I claimed to be a woman, I would have a nationwide army of supporters.

How Fucked up is that? Exactly?

You could always claim to be a Native American and get a cushy job at Harvard.
:laugh:

Well, if it says so in "The Daily Signal", then that ends all arguments on the subject!

The article references legitimate professionals Dumbo.

The article references legitimate professionals Dumbo.

Ohhhhh! ProFESHionals! Like Michelle Bachmann with her degree from Oral Roberts University?

Ohhhhh! ProFESHionals! Like Michelle Bachmann with her degree from Oral Roberts University?

Observe how the lefties can't discuss homosexuality unless everyone agrees with them while coming up with completely insane replies. What blockheads.

Last edited:

Observe how the lefties can't discuss homosexuality unless everyone agrees with them while coming up with completely insane replies. What blockheads.

Now, Leo, I know that you believe that being transgender is catching, like if you shake hands with one, you will become one, but I promise that it won't happen unless you do a slow dance with one.....

Now, Leo, I know that you believe that being transgender is catching, like if you shake hands with one, you will become one, but I promise that it won't happen unless you do a slow dance with one.....

They, can 'transgender' all they want. I shake hands with people I respect regardless of their bedroom activities. I think transgenders are more scared of having 'binary' rub off on them!

What about Trans Ageism?
Pedophile Charged With Abusing 3 Girls Says He's A 9-Year-Old Trapped In Man's Body

Forum List

Back