Transgender woman who last year competed as a man wins NCAA woman's tack championship

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A transgender woman who competed as a man as recently as last year won an NCAA women’s track national championship on Saturday.

1221167_web1_ptr-cecetelfer-053019.jpg

Franklin Pierce University senior Cece Telfer beat the eight-woman field in the Division II women’s 400-meter hurdles by more than a second, with a personal collegiate-best time of 57.53.

-----------'

Wonder when THE WOMEN are going to get WOKE!!!! Soon all the little fag boys that want to play sports but can't compete with other REAL MEN, will discover that they are NOW WINNERS when they can beat the BEST women have to offer in the sports world..... OH,...THE AGONY!!!

The strange thing is that democrats are promoting trans freakazoids in sports while genetic women are penalized by their gender. How do you think that is going to work out in the voting booth?

Any parents with daughters who are athletes are going to be pissed and I think they’ll be voting for the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is the feminist movement allowing this to happen?

Because the feminists abandoned the interests of real women, long, long ago when they took up the mantle of homosexuality and abortion.

Also, they defended Bill Clinton, the rapist.

'A-cup' size implants do not a woman make. That's a dude competing against girls. The irony is the NCAA works tirelessly with the FBI to spy on coaches to insuring there's no 'cheating' going on. Then they turn around and allow this nonsense.

A transgender woman who competed as a man as recently as last year won an NCAA women’s track national championship on Saturday.

1221167_web1_ptr-cecetelfer-053019.jpg

Franklin Pierce University senior Cece Telfer beat the eight-woman field in the Division II women’s 400-meter hurdles by more than a second, with a personal collegiate-best time of 57.53.

-----------'

Wonder when THE WOMEN are going to get WOKE!!!! Soon all the little fag boys that want to play sports but can't compete with other REAL MEN, will discover that they are NOW WINNERS when they can beat the BEST women have to offer in the sports world..... OH,...THE AGONY!!!

This woman...why did she speak out about being cheated out of her proper place in the race....she should simply accept the new standard created by the left wing.....screw women...the left always does anyway...

Girls sports is dead. Sad.

It makes me wonder how an organization like the NCAA got it's hooks in school sports. This so called "non-profit" yet billion dollar+ corporation has a virtual monopoly among state funded schools. Why is that? I say the fundamental problem is state-funded schools (taxation itself, really), but if we're going to steal from the people to ensure SJWs can get their degree in lesbian dance theory, why must we put up with tax-funded schools colluding with a state-supported monopolies to kill girls sports?

Last edited:
The strange thing is that democrats are promoting trans freakazoids in sports while genetic women are penalized by their gender. How do you think that is going to work out in the voting booth?
It will destroy women's sports.

Every college will now be recruiting mediocre male athletes, especially for team sports. This will end up displacing women athletes who worked hard all their lives only to lose their scholarship to a man. Athletic achievements by women throughout the history of women's sports, will slowly be wiped out as men break all women collegiate records.

This stuff is hilarious. this is what you get when you delude yourselves into thinking a whole society has to pander to the loony whims of mentally ill deviants and freaks. the gimps are eating their own now, as they always do.

Here's another joke: University Football and Basketball coaches getting $7 million+ salaries. This sort of ridiculous distortions has led to the present idiocy, and graduating dumbass illiterate thugs with degrees because they managed to avoid felony arrests long enough to 'graduate'. It's easy enough to see where the lack of principles and morals can lead to the present NAMBLA Logic, wherein only freaks' bizarre 'feelings' matter over the rest of society's.

Well apparently it's working well for them. The more mentally unstable they become, the more the left-wingers keep voting for it.

I personally think this is insane. This ideology that is pushed by women, is going to remove all women from women sports.

The day will eventually come where an entire women's sports team, will be made up of men pretending to be women. This entire thing is a psychological illness.

Well apparently it's working well for them. The more mentally unstable they become, the more the left-wingers keep voting for it.

I personally think this is insane. This ideology that is pushed by women, is going to remove all women from women sports.

The day will eventually come where an entire women's sports team, will be made up of men pretending to be women. This entire thing is a psychological illness.

And the left will still claim they are pro woman..

omg :21::21:

are women idiots or what....

don't they know that if they let a man compete against them....

they will lose? LOL

I hope that women are not morons like that LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then

you never know!~:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The regressives are avoiding this thread like the plague.

They are biology-deniers. Chromosomes don’t lie. Does the athlete in question have XX or XY chromosomes? Genital mutilation and taking hormones doesn’t change your gender.

I. D.o.n.t think Division 1 is going to ruin there schools reputation on the transgender athletes. I am surprised a Division 2 team did it. It’s a disgrace to sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To make it FAIR Women should now be able to use testosterone and steroids.....only right as trannies have a chemical advantage....or even better give Trannies their own leagues....they are SPECIAL after all!

Forum List

Back