Transgender woman who last year competed as a man wins NCAA woman's tack championship

The strange thing is that democrats are promoting trans freakazoids in sports while genetic women are penalized by their gender. How do you think that is going to work out in the voting booth?
It will destroy women's sports.

Every college will now be recruiting mediocre male athletes, especially for team sports. This will end up displacing women athletes who worked hard all their lives only to lose their scholarship to a man. Athletic achievements by women throughout the history of women's sports, will slowly be wiped out as men break all women collegiate records.
I agree with you, Wapasha.The xy chromosome people, regardless of claims, should not be allowed with xx chromosome people in competitions.

The alternative is to stop competitions completely. Steroids in excess cause life-threatening health issues in later life if not sooner.

Steroids and cancer
Dr. Wu says that reports exist showing a slightly increased risk of developing liver cancer with long-term use of high-dose anabolic steroids. However, he says, “the scientific evidence supporting a cause-and-effect relationship is weak.”. But these steroids are known to cause tumors that form in your liver.
Reference: everydayhealth.com/liver-cancer/steroid-use-and-liver-cancer.aspx

Why is the feminist movement allowing this to happen?

Because the feminists abandoned the interests of real women, long, long ago when they took up the mantle of homosexuality and abortion.

Also, they defended Bill Clinton, the rapist.

Clinton was not a rapist. Tramp is a pedophile.

The strange thing is that democrats are promoting trans freakazoids in sports while genetic women are penalized by their gender. How do you think that is going to work out in the voting booth?
It will destroy women's sports.

Every college will now be recruiting mediocre male athletes, especially for team sports. This will end up displacing women athletes who worked hard all their lives only to lose their scholarship to a man. Athletic achievements by women throughout the history of women's sports, will slowly be wiped out as men break all women collegiate records.
I agree with you, Wapasha.The xy chromosome people, regardless of claims, should not be allowed with xx chromosome people in competitions.

The alternative is to stop competitions completely. Steroids in excess cause life-threatening health issues in later life if not sooner.

Steroids and cancer
Dr. Wu says that reports exist showing a slightly increased risk of developing liver cancer with long-term use of high-dose anabolic steroids. However, he says, “the scientific evidence supporting a cause-and-effect relationship is weak.”. But these steroids are known to cause tumors that form in your liver.
Reference: everydayhealth.com/liver-cancer/steroid-use-and-liver-cancer.aspx
Maybe they should change Title IX to Title XX?

Why is the feminist movement allowing this to happen?

Because the feminists abandoned the interests of real women, long, long ago when they took up the mantle of homosexuality and abortion.

Also, they defended Bill Clinton, the rapist.

Clinton was not a rapist. Tramp is a pedophile.

You cannot say Clinton was not a rapist. He may very well have been.
Also, you cannot say Trump is a pedophile unless you have proof.

Depends on how long it takes for a sufficient number of women to shake off their PC brainwashing.

I've been calling out transgenderism as gender appropriation and the modern patriarchy for a while now.

To make it FAIR Women should now be able to use testosterone and steroids.....only right as trannies have a chemical advantage....or even better give Trannies their own leagues....they are SPECIAL after all!

Yeah, well, unfortunately it's not just a chemical advantage, and taking testosterone and steroids still isn't going to allow a biological female to complete evenly with a biological male in sports.

I thought this story was interesting, and it does mention what I just said:

USA Powerlifting Sums Up The Transgender Athlete Dispute In One Paragraph

"USA Powerlifting made the policy after its researchers concluded biological men have an unfair advantage over biological women in powerlifting that extends beyond testosterone levels and cannot be reversed with hormones."

Not entirely sure why anyone needs researchers to tell them that, but they are correct. And God bless USA Powerlifting for hanging tough.

When you cannot beat your fellow males, become a "woman" and win medals, money, and noteriety.
I’ve had a similar issue with a previous double standard. Girls are allowed to try out for boys teams if that sport is not offered for girls, e.g., baseball. Boys then should be allowed to try out for the girls softball team.

Is there a boys equivalent available?

To make it FAIR Women should now be able to use testosterone and steroids.....only right as trannies have a chemical advantage....or even better give Trannies their own leagues....they are SPECIAL after all!

It still would not be fair though. If you allow steroids, then the men pretending to be women, would also be able to use steroids. So the advantage would still be with the biological male.

When you cannot beat your fellow males, become a "woman" and win medals, money, and noteriety.
I’ve had a similar issue with a previous double standard. Girls are allowed to try out for boys teams if that sport is not offered for girls, e.g., baseball. Boys then should be allowed to try out for the girls softball team.

Baseball for boys, softball for girls. But girls are allowed to try out for baseball. That means boys should be able to go out for girls softball. Not allowed. Double standard.

Why haven't the liberals jump in on this thread and defended this guy who thinks he is a women that has now won an NCAA championship?

The only one to comment on this thread is a person defending Clinton and slamming Trump.

Come on, I want to hear how the left wants this to be handled.

Remember when women were banned from events for taking male steroids?

Baseball for boys, softball for girls. But girls are allowed to try out for baseball. That means boys should be able to go out for girls softball. Not allowed. Double standard.

Well, here's a question. Why would a boy WANT to compete with girls instead of other boys?

Well, here's a question. Why would a boy WANT to compete with girls instead of other boys?

Shoot me for this, but because he is a pussy?

If fifteen boys went out for the team at the same time...

Shoot me for this, but because he is a pussy?

Why would I shoot you for that? You're probably right. He either wants to compete with the girls because he can't hack it competing with the boys, or because he has some notion that it's a good way to meet girls. I'm betting on the first one.

My point is that girls want to try out for baseball for completely different reasons than boys have for wanting to try out for girls' softball. And, apologies to my own gender, but they are very unlikely to cause the disruption in the competition curve in boys' sports that boys will in girls' sports.

If fifteen boys went out for the team at the same time...

Sorry, I have no idea what you're trying to communicate here.

Forum List

Back