Transgender Thugs Who Pose With Guns Should Be Considered A Terroristic Threat

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Despite three nine-year-olds being gunned down by a transgender shooter at a private Christian school in Nashville, activists are still rallying the troops to protest for a 'Trans Day of Vengeance' - months after raising money for firearms training. A Virginia chapter of the group held a 'dance party fundraiser' in Richmond 'benefiting firearm/self-defense training for trans-Virginians' on March 7, before the mass shooting had taken place.

Two other trans activists have since posted footage and photos of themselves with rifles, which appear to be in direct response to the Nashville shooting. One says that she will use the weapon for 'protection' against 'transphobes' who target them. Twitter has been removing the posts that could be deemed threatening or involve guns associated with the 'TransDayofVengeance' hashtag - but it is unclear exactly how many were others posing with weapons as they have since been deleted."

FsVMr56X0AcHs1p.jpegFsVOWI2X0BIzyBV.jpeg

Why are we allowing these people to pose with guns, threatening to kill Christians, etc -- and not having them arrested? Why are they raising money for firearms training? I am also hearing some reports that trannies are stockpiling weapons, why are we allowing this? Second Amendment rights and being able to proudly pose with guns are not rights that we should afford to everyone, tranny terrorists DO NOT get to enjoy the same rights as the rest of us. This group changed the name of their event the day before this attack - it is my belief they planned this attack and are planning others. Why hasn't the FBI and DOJ stepped in and arrested these trannies yet?

In states like Kentucky and even Oklahoma....trannies have staged violent insurrections to threaten Chrisitan conservatives with death....and the authorities did nothing....why aren't we fighting back??

As I have said before, there was a time when we rightfully said being gay was a mental disorder and we thoroughly shamed them back into the darkest corners of our society -- and things were better....then Conservatives got weak and allowed the woke left to bully them into allowing gays to be treated like real people...what did it lead to? we allowed gays to be teachers...we allowed them to vote and even run for office and be elected...we even allowed them to be married..all of those things Conservatives were too weak to defeat...and now due to their weakness, the gays have invented trannies.....will Conservatives be too weak to defeat them too?

You can't deny them their civil rights anymore or turn them into the modern version of the Salem witch trials.
If we declare them a terrorist hate group, yes we can

And the time to act is now...while this latest mass shooting is still in the headlines

If we declare them a terrorist hate group, yes we can

And the time to act is now...while this latest mass shooting is still in the headlines
You will also need to include everyone in prison and their race and sexual identity, which means everyone is considered a terrorist because of the action of one, great peer pressure you like to kneel to.

So now wearing a shirt with a picture of a gun on it counts as “posing with a gun”?

You will also need to include everyone in prison and their race and sexual identity, which means everyone is considered a terrorist because of the action of one, great peer pressure you like to kneel to.
No, just trannies...they are the ones who are pose the most dangerous threat to the country in our history - or else this Conservative patriot wouldn't have said it....

And Conservatives never engage in hyperbole in order to score political points...
FsWGYEhaAAIQrzy.jpeg

Nobody besides you thinks that you're at all clever.

View attachment 770972
I am very clever....

Because no matter how much you clutch your pearls at what I say -- you can't dodge the fact that what I am saying is EXACTLY WHAT YOU RIGHT WING CUCKS ARE SAYING

What part of the article I posted is factually incorrect? Are right-wingers freaking out over trannies with guns, yes or no?

I'll wait

The civil right to force you to celebrate their mental disorder and live their lie, silly.
Gays have a mental disorder

Why did Conservatives not maintain that position today?

Why did they allow the "woke left" to bully them out of that position?

But you draw the line at trannies tho right?

I am very clever....

Because no matter how much you clutch your pearls at what I say -- you can't dodge the fact that what I am saying is EXACTLY WHAT YOU RIGHT WING CUCKS ARE SAYING

What part of the article I posted is factually incorrect? Are right-wingers freaking out over trannies with guns, yes or no?

I'll wait
Freaking out? No.

Wanting the authorities to follow the laws that prevent seriously mentally deranged sexual deviants from possessing a firearm? Yes.

Ya'll are always saying we need more laws & restrictions but want to ignore the ones we already have on the books that would keep deranged trannies from owning the guns.
Why don't we make it mandatory to report transsexuals to the authorities as the seriously mentally ill gender dysphoria victims they are?
You enable the shootings when you claim trannies aren't mentally defective, they are just exercising a "lifestyle choice".

Just a reminder of a time before conservatives allowed the "woke left" to bully them from their position....

"Freud himself had explicitly stated by 1935 that homosexuality was not an illness and strongly discouraged attempts to treat it; nevertheless, by the 1950s, his theories were widely misappropriated by conservative American and émigré psychiatrists vested in reaffirming the heterosexual, breadwinner-homemaker household in the wake of World War II. With the popularization of behavioral therapies in the 1960s and ’70s also came new attempts to treat homosexuality, in the form of “aversion” therapies, including electric shocks"

You had a chance to stop all of this if you had just stood your ground and insisted on shock therapy for fags....but instead, you got weak.......but hopefully this time, breaking out the "mental illness" trope will stop those trannies at least....

You can't deny them their civil rights anymore or turn them into the modern version of the Salem witch trials.
I am telling you. When the dictatorship is in full bloom, there will be changes to what we see. People are used to usher in pure power. There is a negative return for most of the social agendas or less growth due to it. People not eating as much or not as comfortable in their homes are going to be ornery. There is a lot of play in our nation with resources. The privileged employment people have not had as much as a nasty effect on themselves as compared to those working in non-privileged employment. The retired are of the same. Rights are tentative and those empowered will show their sadistic tendencies no matter what side of politics you are on.

Freaking out? No.

Wanting the authorities to follow the laws that prevent seriously mentally deranged sexual deviants from possessing a firearm? Yes.

Ya'll are always saying we need more laws & restrictions but want to ignore the ones we already have on the books that would keep deranged trannies from owning the guns.
Why don't we make it mandatory to report transsexuals to the authorities as the seriously mentally ill gender dysphoria victims they are?
You enable the shootings when you claim trannies aren't mentally defective, they are just exercising a "lifestyle choice".
So when are the Republicans going to pass some legislation to declare trannies mentally deranged and thus take away their right to take pics with guns and stuff?

I mean, we know they are capable of passing laws to make it easier for mentally ill folks to purchase guns......maybe they can carve out a loophole to make it only apply to trannies and stuff

So when are the Republicans going to pass some legislation to declare trannies mentally deranged and thus take away their right to take pics with guns and stuff?

I mean, we know they are capable of passing laws to make it easier for mentally ill folks to purchase guns......maybe they can carve out a loophole to make it only apply to trannies and stuff

In a feasibility study I wonder what would happen if they did it in a Red dominated town? I do know there are police who still have not learned from what we have seen over the years and just not escalating anything simple is an issue for some of them.

I am telling you. When the dictatorship is in full bloom, there will be changes to what we see. People are used to usher in pure power. There is a negative return for most of the social agendas or less growth due to it. People not eating as much or not as comfortable in their homes are going to be ornery. There is a lot of play in our nation with resources. The privileged employment people have not had as much as a nasty effect on themselves as compared to those working in non-privileged employment. The retired are of the same. Rights are tentative and those empowered will show their sadistic tendencies no matter what side of politics you are on.
Cool.....so when do we get to make trannies illegal?

All of this talking in platitudes and ominous forewarnings is boring....

When do we get to kick the crap out fags again?

Forum List

Back