Transgender Regrets

I think we finally solved the problem!

C-CYyGVUAAEXboi.jpg

The 'old man' of trans regrets, Walt Heyer's site: Sex Change Regret - he spent eight years as a trans 'woman'.

By the way, I did see Miss Jenner on TV. Her voice is as male as Bruce's was. I suppose 'science' will have to get to work to fix that too.

Seems like a difficult life no matter how you slice it, literally. That endless hormones, surgery, etc still isn't going to make them feel whole.

Seems like a difficult life no matter how you slice it, literally. That endless hormones, surgery, etc still isn't going to make them feel whole.

Quite so, that is why some (or many) after a time regret and try to reverse and return to their natural body. The suicide rate before Trans surgery etc. is about 40%, and after "transition" the rate is still about 40%.

Humans are much more than our bodies, yet that is rarely thought much about.

the fake 'science' and rubbish about 'genes' and 'chromosomes n stuff', all that nonsense,
If genes and chromosomes are "fake rubbish" and nonsense, I just don't think your species is going to propagate. And if you violate others' rights, those "others" will wage war on you, and they will win that war. Freedom, liberty, equality, and human rights inure to survival; bondage, serfdom, and slavery to mass mortality as happened in medieval Europe with the black death.

Ah, babbling now ... strawmen, nonsense about 'human rights', I'm assuming this refers to the fad of promoting imaginary 'rights' of neurotic mentally ill fetishists to mutilate themselves or something, and we're all going to die in a plague if we don't validate mindless self-indulgence?

Remember, you're supposed to ignore that liberals are pushing this shit. Then when they have mandated this insanity, you are to be told "well, you should have said something while you had the chance!". Note how I was attacked left and write for posting stories about this insanity. They didn't want people to see what liberals are pushing.

If it weren't for the MSM blackouts and TV censorship laws, ironically, the entire 'movement' would disappear in about two weeks of reporting on their 'community values' and what sicko crap they want to normalize' and indoctrinate children into practicing. One 'Pride' parade and a couple of their 'street fairs' and it's all over for the 'movement', and its fans will crawl back under their rocks.

imaginary 'rights' of neurotic mentally ill fetishists to mutilate themselves or something
Riiight. And we just don't talk about the imaginary 'rights' of medical quacks, Old-Testament religious freaks, and African witch doctors to needlessly mutilate children in the genital organs.

Quit hitting the meth before you post; your weirdness isn't making any sense. Try to sober up and avoid these bizarre straw-men racing around in your head.

That was called "conversion therapy" -- with a subtle undertone of "religious" conversion -- and thoroughly discredited. Now it is called "reparative therapy" -- with equally misguided undertones of "reparative" criminal justice as if a child's identity or inner sense of self were somehow a crime if not exactly in accordance with that which adults wish for some reason or another to force on the child.

Such religious parents start off by having their children circumcised and calling them "kids," that is, "baby goats," already condemned to hell on Jesus' left side by their parents from birth.

Matthew 25:32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

I think most people would rather be a goat (greatest of all time) than a sheeple. ;)

Sooo... Parents are allowed to mutilate or perform whatever unnecessary surgery they please upon their children's genital organs at birth, AND have them punished and tortured as they grow up for refusing to conform to the strictly segregated gender roles forced upon them.

I think most people would rather be a goat (greatest of all time) than a sheeple. ;)

Sooo... Parents are allowed to mutilate or perform whatever unnecessary surgery they please upon their children's genital organs at birth, AND have them punished and tortured as they grow up for refusing to conform to the strictly segregated gender roles forced upon them.

Where do you get that from my post? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back