CDZ Transgender propaganda

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by xdangerousxdavex, Aug 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,262
    Honestly, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I mean, if they really want to be thought of as the opposite sex, why do they go out of their way to tell people otherwise?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,366
    [​IMG]

3. justinacolmena

justinacolmena Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132
    The "house" that serves that kind of tea is about to be set on fire.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,025
    So take it up with the 'Kulture Warriors'; it's their very loud and noisy agenda, and they also demand access to your children.

I suppose this is supposed to be an indication that only those silly religious people' can possibly be opposed to this sort of insanity, and people who aren't 'religious' should therefore support it and be all kewl with it n stuff .... Well, you would be wrong about that, too.

So what? 'Libertarians' smoke way too much pot and aren't really a serious political ideology; most of what they 'support' has the exact opposite results they claim they will have.

So you're fine with the mentally ill doing whatever they want to do, then? Okay ... so you aren't going to mind when 'The Sons Of Charles Manson' move in next door to your hippie commune there and tell you to hand over your wimmen? You going to do what? 'Defend Yourself'? lol lol lol watch a a lot of westerns, do you?

Hell Yeah who the fuck needs bathrooms! Just go where ever you happen to feel like going!

Yes, this has a whole lot to do with allowing lunatics to amputate parts of their body. It's the same exact thing, really.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,194
    Mentally ill doing whatever they want....

Without being silly, we obviously need laws to keep the Priests off the little boys.

We just don't need laws regulating consenting adults and masturbation or what they do with their sticks and holes.

Remember, small government here. Unless you are a danger to others you aren't going to some big government religious funny farm.

6. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,194
    "Yes, this has a whole lot to do with allowing lunatics to amputate parts of their body. It's the same exact thing, really."

Once again, small government. If a competent adult wants breast enlargement or a sex change or hair implants and they can pay, I don't care. We can get into a debate about if Trump can regulate insurance companies to cover or not to cover it. Small government here. You don't want me deciding what you can't do at 4:30 because you have to lay prostrate and pray to Toronado D.C.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.