CDZ Transgender propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s clear that everyone has his rights, I don’t want to argue. But transgender propaganda makes me sick. It’s definitely someone’s political agenda. I don’t want to know anything about Jenner and other transgender celebrities but I see this news here and there. The question is: why do they want everyone to know about transgendering? To attract more transgender-wannabes? And why there’re no regretful transgenders showed? I heard that sex change regret is real.
One cannot expect ‘clean debate’ when his thread’s premise fails as a straw man fallacy.

Moreover, this is an issue only as a consequence of the unwarranted bigotry and hate directed at transgender Americans.

Transgender Americans wish nothing more than to live their lives quietly and privately, to not be judged solely on how they wish to express themselves, and to be free from hateful laws and measures designed to disadvantage them for no other reason than who they are.

So if one is ‘tired’ of ‘hearing about’ transgender Americans, simply stop trying to discriminate against them.

What a load of shit , an in fact the entire premise of this thread, most people wouldn't care one way or the other if "transgender Americans" simply live their life without harassing the shit out of the rest of us to celebrate their mental illness with them.

A person who "just wants to live their life" goes into the bathroom that society deems is correct for them whilst out in public. Of course for that matter a person who "just wants to live their life" doesn't get into a fight with a baker over a cake said baker doesn't want to bake either.
That was gay marriage, with the cake. Nothing to do with trannies.

Oh I know, I was just furthering the point. These people who have to have special considerations due to what they are , most certainly don't want to "just live their lives"
They get harrassed and bullied everywhere. Even Putin and Hitler knows/knew the difference between a gay activist and a gay. Why dont you?

It’s clear that everyone has his rights, I don’t want to argue. But transgender propaganda makes me sick. It’s definitely someone’s political agenda. I don’t want to know anything about Jenner and other transgender celebrities but I see this news here and there. The question is: why do they want everyone to know about transgendering? To attract more transgender-wannabes? And why there’re no regretful transgenders showed? I heard that sex change regret is real.
One cannot expect ‘clean debate’ when his thread’s premise fails as a straw man fallacy.

Moreover, this is an issue only as a consequence of the unwarranted bigotry and hate directed at transgender Americans.

Transgender Americans wish nothing more than to live their lives quietly and privately, to not be judged solely on how they wish to express themselves, and to be free from hateful laws and measures designed to disadvantage them for no other reason than who they are.

So if one is ‘tired’ of ‘hearing about’ transgender Americans, simply stop trying to discriminate against them.

What a load of shit , an in fact the entire premise of this thread, most people wouldn't care one way or the other if "transgender Americans" simply live their life without harassing the shit out of the rest of us to celebrate their mental illness with them.

A person who "just wants to live their life" goes into the bathroom that society deems is correct for them whilst out in public. Of course for that matter a person who "just wants to live their life" doesn't get into a fight with a baker over a cake said baker doesn't want to bake either.

Oh I know, I was just furthering the point. These people who have to have special considerations due to what they are , most certainly don't want to "just live their lives"
They get harrassed and bullied everywhere. Even Putin and Hitler knows/knew the difference between a gay activist and a gay. Why dont you?

People get bullied and harassed everyday for a variety of reasons. Gay isn't some special cause that deserves special protections.

People get bullied and harassed everyday for a variety of reasons. Gay isn't some special cause that deserves special protections.
It doesn't.

It doesn't.

Oh , it certainly does, at least in jurisdictions which have so called PA laws that include sexual orientation; and that of course is precisely why these laws should be struck down as unconstitutional, they in essence give special protections to certain groups of people, no they IN FACT say "you can discriminate, but not for the following reasons"

It doesn't.

Oh , it certainly does, at least in jurisdictions which have so called PA laws that include sexual orientation; and that of course is precisely why these laws should be struck down as unconstitutional, they in essence give special protections to certain groups of people, no they IN FACT say "you can discriminate, but not for the following reasons"
So you can discriminate against gays as long as you come up with another reason?

It doesn't.

So you can discriminate against gays as long as you come up with another reason?

Well, good luck convincing one of the overseers that you didn't discriminate based on their being gay, but yes.

That's the stupidity of the law in a nutshell. Easily defeatable, just discriminate based on something else.

It doesn't.

Well, good luck convincing one of the overseers that you didn't discriminate based on their being gay, but yes.

That's the stupidity of the law in a nutshell. Easily defeatable, just discriminate based on something else.
You can easily convince them if you quietly discriminate without insulting the gay inividual. People only get in trouble when they cant control their emotions. Welcome to Orwellia. It's bs I know and I hate it too, but you are wrong about gay people being privileged

But the reason the cake became a problem was that you illegally discriminate when you refuse access to those "simalarily situated" to another.

With the trangeder issue, it appears that this simple legal standard has been forgotten.

Those that believe you can allow access to one male because he wears a dress and exclude another because he doesn't don't understand the implications.

If two males can be treated differently under the law, simply because of the way they dress, the Same Sex Marriages could easily be banned again.

The differences are far greater then what they wear.

I swear to God the LBGTQ are their own worse enemy.

It doesn't.

You can easily convince them if you quietly discriminate without insulting the gay inividual. People only get in trouble when they cant control their emotions. Welcome to Orwellia. It's bs I know and I hate it too, but you are wrong about gay people being privileged

Oh, I agree people who make sure that it is known why they are discriminating when they know there is a law are as stupid as the people who can't simply go to another store, but that doesn't change the fact that yes in fact when a group you belong to has special laws protecting them, they have special privileges.

If a gay man came into my store an a guy with brown hair came into my store an I was equally repulsed by both of them, an I told the guy with brown hair that his hair repulsed me, he would have no recourse, whereas if I tol the gay guy that his gayness repulsed me, he could sue me (in certain jurisdictions of course) meaning of course that people who have a sexual orientation that offends people have a special protection that people who have an offensive hair color do not. That's unconstitutional, the law is suppose to be applied equally. So , if you DO support such laws, you should be supporting a law that outlaws ANY discrimination.

The fact is if someone who owns a business is willing to turn down a paying customer, for ANY reason, he should be able to do so.

It doesn't.

Oh, I agree people who make sure that it is known why they are discriminating when they know there is a law are as stupid as the people who can't simply go to another store, but that doesn't change the fact that yes in fact when a group you belong to has special laws protecting them, they have special privileges.

If a gay man came into my store an a guy with brown hair came into my store an I was equally repulsed by both of them, an I told the guy with brown hair that his hair repulsed me, he would have no recourse, whereas if I tol the gay guy that his gayness repulsed me, he could sue me (in certain jurisdictions of course) meaning of course that people who have a sexual orientation that offends people have a special protection that people who have an offensive hair color do not. That's unconstitutional, the law is suppose to be applied equally. So , if you DO support such laws, you should be supporting a law that outlaws ANY discrimination.

The fact is if someone who owns a business is willing to turn down a paying customer, for ANY reason, he should be able to do so.
Well I refuse to talk to anyone who is darker than a dirty blonde.

But the reason the cake became a problem was that you illegally discriminate when you refuse access to those "simalarily situated" to another.

With the trangeder issue, it appears that this simple legal standard has been forgotten.

Those that believe you can allow access to one male because he wears a dress and exclude another because he doesn't don't understand the implications.

If two males can be treated differently under the law, simply because of the way they dress, the Same Sex Marriages could easily be banned again.

The differences are far greater then what they wear.

I swear to God the LBGTQ are their own worse enemy.
Thought Police are mostly female. They aren't their own worst enemy because they don't mind shifting "logic". The facts are irrelevant to them. A lot of females are very good at operating in that type of environment.

why do you think there is a higher percentage of female lawyers than female engineers? You can build a case on shifting sands, because it doesn't have to last. A buliding however...

the “sexual revolution” in the 1960s

Hippies. Baby Boomers. Old. A lot of alcohol, marijuana, drugs, and "free" sex back in their day. "Free" because ladies didn't press charges for rape.

status ... granted to Negroes a few centuries ago

"Granted." Your bigotry is showing.

Thought Police are mostly female. They aren't their own worst enemy because they don't mind shifting "logic".

Psychiatrists. No. Mostly male. It is their female subordinates who offer counseling and therapy and one-on-one time professionally.

The facts are irrelevant to them. A lot of females are very good at operating in that type of environment.

True in the mental health industry. But whenever you have that many females "working" in such an industry, their boyfriends are waiting with a baseball bat in a back alley and they have all the stats and facts down pat.

And another notion conservatives have is a similar dilemma they have with transgenders and that is you can be a straight heterosexual and have sex with other men but that doesn't make someone gay.

This is especially true in prison populations where men who are horney for a female can't get any action because all they are surrounded by is men. So they do the alternative have sex with other men till they get released and can have sex with their wives and girlfriends.

I have heard this from married friends I know who have kids but have been in prison sometime in their life

They told me in prison as long as your thinking pretending to have sex with a women while really having sex with another man your not considered gay. And they told me in prison oral sex is not considered gay, they just need to find someway to get themselves off since they don't have a wife or girlfriend in prison.

A lot embarrassing things men who been in prison like to shut up about, but the truth is you got a bunch of horney men who don't have access to females and are going crazy not having access to sex so what do they do the only thing they can do. Are they gay for doing it? I don't think so.

Conservatives are such black and white thinkers without acknowledging the gray areas.

Why so much time & energy is given to the lives of the a few thousand people, who don't effect 99.999+ of our lives. just a need to find more people to hate?

Why so much time & energy is given to the lives of the a few thousand people, who don't effect 99.999+ of our lives. just a need to find more people to hate?
When they try to force the rest of us to play along with their madness and their perversion, it affects us all.

You just need to stop patronizing that strip club down the street. That's all we ask. Reminds me of the gentlemen's club over westside Fairbanks, Alaska that burned down a couple of winters ago. It was right across the street from a reality time share. Some of the gentlemen were picked up by Fairbanks Police Department — City of Fairbanks, some were upset at the realitors who sold them the time share, and others went to work carefully concealing the bodies of the girls (who were burned to death) and smuggling them out of town.

When they try to force the rest of us to play along with their madness and their perversion, it affects us all.

You just need to stop patronizing that strip club down the street. That's all we ask. Reminds me of the gentlemen's club over westside Fairbanks, Alaska that burned down a couple of winters ago. It was right across the street from a reality time share. Some of the gentlemen were picked up by Fairbanks Police Department — City of Fairbanks, some were upset at the realitors who sold them the time share, and others went to work carefully concealing the bodies of the girls (who were burned to death) and smuggling them out of town.

Nuts.jpg

There is no such thing as a 'transgender'; it's a made up nonsense word. There are some extremely mentally ill people who are being encouraged in their extreme sexual mutilation compulsions by other sickos and sociopaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back