CDZ Transgender propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdangerousxdavex

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
It’s clear that everyone has his rights, I don’t want to argue. But transgender propaganda makes me sick. It’s definitely someone’s political agenda. I don’t want to know anything about Jenner and other transgender celebrities but I see this news here and there. The question is: why do they want everyone to know about transgendering? To attract more transgender-wannabes? And why there’re no regretful transgenders showed? I heard that sex change regret is real.

I believe there is a specific effort that has been underway for generations to undermine marriage and family as the foundation of society; and ultimately, by so doing, to attack the stability of society itself. It may tie into Marx's belief that marriage and family were part of the bourhoid society that he wanted to destroy, and have no place in the collectivist society that he wanted to create.

It started with the “sexual revolution” in the 1960s, separating sexual intimacy from its proper role in marriage. It shows up in the way that single mothers are lionized, and made out to be somewhat heroic for their foolish choices to bear children without the benefit of a man who will stick around and fulfill his responsibility as a husband and father. The acceptance of abortion is part of this attack, as well, by which our society devalues the lives of its most innocent and defenseless members, reducing them to an even lower status than that which was granted to Negroes a few centuries ago.

The latest round of attacks are aimed at dismissing and denying the essential differences between male and female, and the importance of the relationship between them as part of marriage, family, and society. “Gay marriage” is certainly part of this battle, attempting to undermine the concept of marriage itself, by forcing acceptance of a hollow, immoral mockery thereof as being equivalent to genuine marriage. And the very latest, of course, is the promotion of the nonsensical concept of gender fluidity, whereby it is being demanded that we cease to recognize the true differences between male and female, that we replace clear knowledge of hard science and biology with immoral wrong-wing psychobabble.

I don't think that transgender is an illness or a propaganda they didn't choose to want to be a girl or boy there personality is what decides if they are a female or male just because you have a xx or xy chromosome doesn't decide your gender.`

I believe that if you are a transgender, to keep it to yourself and not all over the web, social media, etc. It should not be blasted on every social media website because it is irrelevant to make as big of a deal as we already are. It is just someone's choice/way of life.

Appeals court rules in favor of transgender bathroom access...

U.S. court rules for Virginia student on transgender bathroom access
Tue Apr 19, 2016 - A U.S. appeals court on Tuesday ruled for a Virginia transgender student seeking access to the bathroom of his gender identity in a case that could impact the national bathroom wars playing out between gay rights activists and social conservatives.
The ruling by the U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals sent back to a lower court a widely watched case weighing protections for transgender students under the 1972 Title IX Act, which prohibits sex-based discrimination by schools receiving federal funding. Student Gavin Grimm was barred from using the boys’ bathroom at his local high school in Gloucester County, Virginia. Grimm was born a female but identifies as a male. After drawing community complaints for allowing Grimm to use the boys’ bathroom for a time, the school district approved a policy in December 2014 requiring students to use single-stall unisex restrooms or restrooms associated with their physical sex.

The appellate court reversed a district court's dismissal of the student's Title IX claim and said he could proceed with his lawsuit, which contends that the policy was discriminatory. "Today’s decision gives me hope that my fight will help other kids avoid discriminatory treatment at school,” Grimm said in a statement, calling the ruling a relief and vindication. The superintendent of Gloucester County Public Schools, Walter Clemons, declined to comment. U.S. President Barack Obama's administration filed a brief in support of Grimm. In its ruling, the appellate court noted that federal education officials have interpreted Title IX to extend to transgender students and said the lower court did not appropriately defer to the regulations.

r

Student Gavin Grimm, who was barred from using the boys' bathroom at his local high school in Gloucester County, Virginia, U.S. is seen in an undated photo. Grimm was born a female but identifies as a male.​

The decision, marking the first time a federal appeals court has found such protections for transgender students under Title IX, could have wide impact. "The Fourth Circuit decision is truly unprecedented," said Matt Sharp of the non-profit Alliance Defending Freedom, which advocates for conservative positions on religious liberty. "Schools are going to be told that you have to allow biological males to share bathrooms and locker rooms and other private facilities with females," he said in a phone interview.

The court's jurisdiction includes North Carolina, which recently became the first state in the nation to restrict bathroom access to an individual's sex at birth. The Republican governor of North Carolina, Pat McCrory, supported the school district in the Virginia case. He said he would review the ruling. “This is a major, major change in social norms,” he said.

U.S. court rules for Virginia student on transgender bathroom access

I don't think that transgender is an illness or a propaganda they didn't choose to want to be a girl or boy there personality is what decides if they are a female or male just because you have a xx or xy chromosome doesn't decide your gender.`

As a matter of hard, scientific fact, yes, it does.

:lol:

No, it doesn't. You don't speak for "science".

It’s clear that everyone has his rights, I don’t want to argue. But transgender propaganda makes me sick. It’s definitely someone’s political agenda. I don’t want to know anything about Jenner and other transgender celebrities but I see this news here and there. The question is: why do they want everyone to know about transgendering? To attract more transgender-wannabes? And why there’re no regretful transgenders showed? I heard that sex change regret is real.
One cannot expect ‘clean debate’ when his thread’s premise fails as a straw man fallacy.

Moreover, this is an issue only as a consequence of the unwarranted bigotry and hate directed at transgender Americans.

Transgender Americans wish nothing more than to live their lives quietly and privately, to not be judged solely on how they wish to express themselves, and to be free from hateful laws and measures designed to disadvantage them for no other reason than who they are.

So if one is ‘tired’ of ‘hearing about’ transgender Americans, simply stop trying to discriminate against them.

Surely two guys exchanging AIDS in a public toilet makes you a little more sick?

what about all the gay propaganda that started on tv in the 90s?

One cannot expect ‘clean debate’ when his thread’s premise fails as a straw man fallacy.

Moreover, this is an issue only as a consequence of the unwarranted bigotry and hate directed at transgender Americans.

Transgender Americans wish nothing more than to live their lives quietly and privately, to not be judged solely on how they wish to express themselves, and to be free from hateful laws and measures designed to disadvantage them for no other reason than who they are.

So if one is ‘tired’ of ‘hearing about’ transgender Americans, simply stop trying to discriminate against them.
Transgendered people are treated, on a daily basis, with nothing less than towering fury. No one deserves that much anger at them everyday from strangers.

THEM TRANNEYS IS A PLAG ON ARE GRATE COUNTRY OF AMERICA AND GOD WILL SEND THEM TOO HELL FOUR BENG LIBERAL SISSIES WHO RAPE ARE DOTTERS
AMEEEEEEEN

Truly, if there's any one thing I find irksome about emergence of transgender issues and needing to discuss them, it's the difficulty I have in trying to choose and unambiguously use the correct personal pronouns when talking/writing about transgender people. It's a friggin' PITA AFAIC, which is why I sometimes use the portmanteaus "shim," "shis," and variations on them, in spite of their linguistic irregularity; most folks "get" what I mean by those terms. I've tried "s-/he," but that is too subtle, given its similarly to "s/he," for some readers, and it's downright awkward verbally; thus I eschew that solution approach to the "pronoun problem."

why do they want everyone to know about transgendering? To attract more transgender-wannabes?

I don't see anything suggesting transgender people. as trans individuals, want everyone to know they are transgender. On the contrary, I think transgender people would sooner have most folks, "everyone" so to speak, be completely unaware they, as specific individuals, exist as such. That is, I think, say,
  • Bill, who is becoming Betty, would just as soon "everyone" perceive that Bill is a male, always has been a male, and always will be a male, assuming Bill moves about in public as a male, or
  • Bill, who is becoming Betty, would just as soon "everyone" perceive that Bill is instead Betty, a female, who always has been a female, and always will be a female, assuming Bill moves about in public as a female, namely, as Betty.
There are various ways Bill-Betty may present in public as either male or female. For example, a person, like Bill in the preceding scenarios, who is midway through the process of becoming a woman and who has breasts but also has a penis may exhibit a variety of behaviors such as:
  1. Dressing as a man going about the clothed aspects of daily life having "shis" breasts taped down so they appear more as "gym toned" pecs rather than as breasts.
  2. Dressing as a woman, wearing a bra and going about the clothed aspects of daily life as would any woman.
Either behavior helps minimize as much as possible aloof observers and bystanders' awareness that they are in the presence of a mid-process transgender person.

On the other hand, if that mid-process man wearing a bra is legally obliged to use the men's room, "shim" has little ability not to, by "shis" behavior, communicate that "shim" is a transgender person to anyone who observes "shim" and "shim's" boobs entering, within, and exiting the men's room. If instead, "shim" uses the ladies room and "does 'shis' business" in a stall, few if any will notice that "shim" is indeed to some degree transgender. The same basic concepts apply conversely to mid-process females on the way to becoming males.

Locker rooms, or most precisely the showering areas in them, are a little bit of a different matter. Certainly many upscale ones don't require one -- male or female -- to ever in the common areas of the locker room be naked, or even near naked. But not all locker rooms are that way, and without question, most transgender people aren't in Caitlyn Jenner's position of being able to afford "posh" fitness club memberships and afford their treatment regimen, most especially because it's (1) pricey and (2) not often covered by medical insurance.

That insurance doesn't cover it is odd seeing as many insurance plans recognize gender dysphoria as a legitimate mental ailment, yet those very same plans often (if not always) won't cover surgical treatment modalities for the very same condition. Perhaps they don't because, as you noted, there are instances of gender reassignment remorse (buyer's remorse) and they feel that's justifiable enough cause not to cover the procedure? Whatever the reason, insurers are entitled to make their own business decision re: the products/services they offer and consumers are free to pressure for changes in those business decisions.

Certainly in the course of trying to garner support for their desired changes, trans folks who want to work within the guidelines of effecting change in America have little choice but to make their situation known to a wider public in the hopes of mustering their support. In the course of doing so, trans folks have no way not to make it generally known that they exist and want others' support in effecting change.

And why there’re no regretful transgenders showed? I heard that sex change regret is real.
  • Shown where?
  • Just how many trans folks, assuming you mean actual individuals, do you expect to "show" anywhere? There are only ~700K of them in the U.S., a nation of ~318M people, and all 700K aren't likely ever in the same place at the same time. I live in D.C., not the D.C. suburbs, and D.C. is among the "gayest" cities in the country, having ~20% of the population being LBGT. I've never knowingly encountered a transgender person in D.C., or anywhere else for that matter. I have come to learn later -- when I found out I was somewhere else and they likely were too -- that two people whom I met were in fact transsexuals. "Miraculously" I survived the experience with no ill effects. Wonder of wonders....

Yes, of course, sexual reassignment remorse (SRR) occurs. It'd be absurd to expect it does not. That said, the details of the studies that have evaluated it indicate that SRR is not common, running at about 4% max. (IJ TRANSGENDER - Gender Role Reversal among Postoperative Transsexuals and Transgenderism and Intersexuality in Childhood and Adolescence)

Even so, yes, there is SRR. SRR has (in the same studies) been shown to have risk factors that increase or decrease, depending on their confluence and presence, for the negative outcomes often mentioned in studies. Those risk factors are lack of support from the patient’s family, poor social support, late-life transitions, severe psychopathology, unfavorable physical appearance, and poor surgical result. The Lawrence study concluded that results of surgery may be more important for overall outcomes from the surgery than the preoperative factors noted in the prior sentence. As techniques have been perfected, the risk of long-term complications has fallen to less than 1 percent in male-to-female patients

Truly, if there's any one thing I find irksome about emergence of transgender issues and needing to discuss them, it's the difficulty I have in trying to choose and unambiguously use the correct personal pronouns when talking/writing about transgender people. It's a friggin' PITA AFAIC, which is why I sometimes use the portmanteaus "shim," "shis," and variations on them, in spite of their linguistic irregularity; most folks "get" what I mean by those terms. I've tried "s-/he," but that is too subtle, given its similarly to "s/he," for some readers, and it's downright awkward verbally; thus I eschew that solution approach to the "pronoun problem."

why do they want everyone to know about transgendering? To attract more transgender-wannabes?

I don't see anything suggesting transgender people. as trans individuals, want everyone to know they are transgender. On the contrary, I think transgender people would sooner have most folks, "everyone" so to speak, be completely unaware they, as specific individuals, exist as such. That is, I think, say,
  • Bill, who is becoming Betty, would just as soon "everyone" perceive that Bill is a male, always has been a male, and always will be a male, assuming Bill moves about in public as a male, or
  • Bill, who is becoming Betty, would just as soon "everyone" perceive that Bill is instead Betty, a female, who always has been a female, and always will be a female, assuming Bill moves about in public as a female, namely, as Betty.
There are various ways Bill-Betty may present in public as either male or female. For example, a person, like Bill in the preceding scenarios, who is midway through the process of becoming a woman and who has breasts but also has a penis may exhibit a variety of behaviors such as:
  1. Dressing as a man going about the clothed aspects of daily life having "shis" breasts taped down so they appear more as "gym toned" pecs rather than as breasts.
  2. Dressing as a woman, wearing a bra and going about the clothed aspects of daily life as would any woman.
Either behavior helps minimize as much as possible aloof observers and bystanders' awareness that they are in the presence of a mid-process transgender person.

On the other hand, if that mid-process man wearing a bra is legally obliged to use the men's room, "shim" has little ability not to, by "shis" behavior, communicate that "shim" is a transgender person to anyone who observes "shim" and "shim's" boobs entering, within, and exiting the men's room. If instead, "shim" uses the ladies room and "does 'shis' business" in a stall, few if any will notice that "shim" is indeed to some degree transgender. The same basic concepts apply conversely to mid-process females on the way to becoming males.

Locker rooms, or most precisely the showering areas in them, are a little bit of a different matter. Certainly many upscale ones don't require one -- male or female -- to ever in the common areas of the locker room be naked, or even near naked. But not all locker rooms are that way, and without question, most transgender people aren't in Caitlyn Jenner's position of being able to afford "posh" fitness club memberships and afford their treatment regimen, most especially because it's (1) pricey and (2) not often covered by medical insurance.

That insurance doesn't cover it is odd seeing as many insurance plans recognize gender dysphoria as a legitimate mental ailment, yet those very same plans often (if not always) won't cover surgical treatment modalities for the very same condition. Perhaps they don't because, as you noted, there are instances of gender reassignment remorse (buyer's remorse) and they feel that's justifiable enough cause not to cover the procedure? Whatever the reason, insurers are entitled to make their own business decision re: the products/services they offer and consumers are free to pressure for changes in those business decisions.

Certainly in the course of trying to garner support for their desired changes, trans folks who want to work within the guidelines of effecting change in America have little choice but to make their situation known to a wider public in the hopes of mustering their support. In the course of doing so, trans folks have no way not to make it generally known that they exist and want others' support in effecting change.

And why there’re no regretful transgenders showed? I heard that sex change regret is real.
  • Shown where?
  • Just how many trans folks, assuming you mean actual individuals, do you expect to "show" anywhere? There are only ~700K of them in the U.S., a nation of ~318M people, and all 700K aren't likely ever in the same place at the same time. I live in D.C., not the D.C. suburbs, and D.C. is among the "gayest" cities in the country, having ~20% of the population being LBGT. I've never knowingly encountered a transgender person in D.C., or anywhere else for that matter. I have come to learn later -- when I found out I was somewhere else and they likely were too -- that two people whom I met were in fact transsexuals. "Miraculously" I survived the experience with no ill effects. Wonder of wonders....

Yes, of course, sexual reassignment remorse (SRR) occurs. It'd be absurd to expect it does not. That said, the details of the studies that have evaluated it indicate that SRR is not common, running at about 4% max. (IJ TRANSGENDER - Gender Role Reversal among Postoperative Transsexuals and Transgenderism and Intersexuality in Childhood and Adolescence)

Even so, yes, there is SRR. SRR has (in the same studies) been shown to have risk factors that increase or decrease, depending on their confluence and presence, for the negative outcomes often mentioned in studies. Those risk factors are lack of support from the patient’s family, poor social support, late-life transitions, severe psychopathology, unfavorable physical appearance, and poor surgical result. The Lawrence study concluded that results of surgery may be more important for overall outcomes from the surgery than the preoperative factors noted in the prior sentence. As techniques have been perfected, the risk of long-term complications has fallen to less than 1 percent in male-to-female patients
All those words and no mention of female to male transgenders.

it's not an emergence. It's just the latest instruction that progressive have chalked up on your reaction board. As usual you are serving your progressive masters perfectly and the PTB are winning again.

• Shown where?

All those words and no mention of female to male transgenders.

it's not an emergence. It's just the latest instruction that progressive have chalked up on your reaction board. As usual you are serving your progressive masters perfectly and the PTB are winning again.

If I'm honest, the vast majority of what I write on this board has to do with my principle of standing up for what I think is right, and not because I actually give a wet rat's ass about any specific individuals whom I've never met and never will. I do that, in part, because if the day comes that I need people to stand up for me when truly I or my "class" (whatever that be...males, Americans, old men, people suffering from some malady, etc.) need allies and supporters, I'd want fair minded but disinterested parties to do so on "our" behalf as I have here done.

Coco Chanel once said, "I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all." That is something I would say to every person on the planet except for maybe 50-70 individuals, not one of whom participates on this forum. I can absolutely with 100% conviction and honesty say that of every transsexual person -- M-->F or F-->M -- on the planet.

So if after reading my comments above a F-->M transgender person finds "shim-self" slighted because I didn't expressly mention an example or something specific to their "flavor" of transsexuality, I have only this to offer: "Tough titty," said the kitty, "but the milk's still good."

Last edited:

What a load of shit , an in fact the entire premise of this thread, most people wouldn't care one way or the other if "transgender Americans" simply live their life without harassing the shit out of the rest of us to celebrate their mental illness with them.

A person who "just wants to live their life" goes into the bathroom that society deems is correct for them whilst out in public. Of course for that matter a person who "just wants to live their life" doesn't get into a fight with a baker over a cake said baker doesn't want to bake either.

What a load of shit , an in fact the entire premise of this thread, most people wouldn't care one way or the other if "transgender Americans" simply live their life without harassing the shit out of the rest of us to celebrate their mental illness with them.

A person who "just wants to live their life" goes into the bathroom that society deems is correct for them whilst out in public. Of course for that matter a person who "just wants to live their life" doesn't get into a fight with a baker over a cake said baker doesn't want to bake either.
That was gay marriage, with the cake. Nothing to do with trannies.

That was gay marriage, with the cake. Nothing to do with trannies.

Oh I know, I was just furthering the point. These people who have to have special considerations due to what they are , most certainly don't want to "just live their lives"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back