Transgender kids should allowed to play sports like all other children!!!

Watching the direction that the left wrong has taken in many areas, but especially with “transgenderism”, reminds me greatly of the classical Hans Christian Andersen tale of The Emperor's New Clothes. We have outrageous lies being promoted in our society, which every sane person can clearly see are lies, where the truth is out there for everyone to see, but too many of us foolishly play along with the lies for fear of how we will be judged if we dare to stand up for the truth. It's almost exactly what Hans Christian Andersen described.
Know that their ultimate goal is to normalize pedophilia.

Even more broadly.....to destroy all tradition, laws and custom that have made Western Civilization such an unmitigated success.

Who in their sane mind would want Rapinoe walking around the change room of a bunch of ten year old girls who she is 'coaching'?
Might as well ask Rosie O Donnell or Hillary Clinton to 'coach' the team.

By Megan Rapinoe

Can't ever recall a person with purple hair normal or stable.

Purple hair? Is that the depth of you intellectual ability to comment on this issue? Do you think that this is a big fucking joke? Is is possible that you do not understand that these trans children are human beings who are struggling with their gender identity and are desperate to fit in and to be accepted?

This whole issue about trans girls in women's sports is hysterical and bigoted bullshit just like the bathroom issue is hysterical and bigoted bullshit. In both cases, it is not about protecting anyone. It is about marginalizing and excluding those who are different.
Consider the fact that there is a wide variation in the size and physical abilities among both boys and girls. Consider the fact that some girls are larger and stronger than some boys. A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?
If you people were really concerned about children, you would try to find solutions, How about considering weight classes as is already done in boxing and wrestling? Kids on a team, of any gender could be required to fall within certain physical parameters. But no, you don’t want to hear that shit because it undermines the basis of your bigotry. You just want too bitch and complain and make life as difficult as possible for these kids. Shame, shame, shame
LOLOL.....You typed all that for me. Fuck you and drop dead.LOLOLOLOL

God Damned purple haired freaks...............LOLOLOLOLOL
And don't flatter yourself in thinking that I wrote that for you. I wrote in what is proboblt a hopeless attempt to raise the level of discourse to something above that of a special ed. grade
when the team realizes they have to compete against boys, just get back on the bus and go home...enough schools do that and the issue goes away

Megan Rapinoe and the US Womens National soccer team got destroyed by a group of 15 year old boys. The teenage boys beat the best American women by 5 to 2:

"In preparation for two upcoming friendlies against Russia, the U.S. women’s national team played the FC Dallas U-15 boys academy team on Sunday and fell 5-2, according to FC Dallas’ official website."

By Megan Rapinoe

Purple hair? Is that the depth of you intellectual ability to comment on this issue? Do you think that this is a big fucking joke? Is is possible that you do not understand that these trans children are human beings who are struggling with their gender identity and are desperate to fit in and to be accepted?

This whole issue about trans girls in women's sports is hysterical and bigoted bullshit just like the bathroom issue is hysterical and bigoted bullshit. In both cases, it is not about protecting anyone. It is about marginalizing and excluding those who are different.
Consider the fact that there is a wide variation in the size and physical abilities among both boys and girls. Consider the fact that some girls are larger and stronger than some boys. A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?
If you people were really concerned about children, you would try to find solutions, How about considering weight classes as is already done in boxing and wrestling? Kids on a team, of any gender could be required to fall within certain physical parameters. But no, you don’t want to hear that shit because it undermines the basis of your bigotry. You just want too bitch and complain and make life as difficult as possible for these kids. Shame, shame, shame

And don't flatter yourself in thinking that I wrote that for you. I wrote in what is proboblt a hopeless attempt to raise the level of discourse to something above that of a special ed. grade
when the team realizes they have to compete against boys, just get back on the bus and go home...enough schools do that and the issue goes away

Megan Rapinoe and the US Womens National soccer team got destroyed by a group of 15 year old boys. The teenage boys beat the best American women by 5 to 2:

"In preparation for two upcoming friendlies against Russia, the U.S. women’s national team played the FC Dallas U-15 boys academy team on Sunday and fell 5-2, according to FC Dallas’ official website."

“John McEnroe Says Serena Williams Would Be the 700th Best Men’s Tennis Player”

By Megan Rapinoe

I did make one slight mistake in my post. I said that the US women's national team was beaten by a team of 15 year old boys. The boys team is a local Dallas team for boys under the age of 15. It would be more accurate to say that the best national women's team was in fact crushed 5 to 2 by a local group of 14 and 13 year old boys.

The simple fact is that women cannot compete against men in sports that demand physical effort. Men have a clear physiological advantage.

By Megan Rapinoe

I did make one slight mistake in my post. I said that the US women's national team was beaten by a team of 15 year old boys. The boys team is a local Dallas team for boys under the age of 15. It would be more accurate to say that the best national women's team was in fact crushed 5 to 2 by a local group of 14 and 13 year old boys.

The simple fact is that women cannot compete against men in sports that demand physical effort. Men have a clear physiological advantage.

I read about it when the event occurred.

Our problem is that not truth, not logic, not experience have any bearing on the indelibly indoctrinated.

They don't function the way we do.

Their goal in life is never to disagree with or question the party.

By Megan Rapinoe

I bet that was a punch in the gut to that angry lesbo with the ridiculous hair

By Megan Rapinoe

Our problem is that not truth, not logic, not experience have any bearing on the indelibly indoctrinated.

Their goal in live is never to disagree with or question the party.

I don't mind the fact that they pray to big government and believe in unicorns (discrimination is fine if it's for a good cause) but I find it amazing that they become so vexed when you chose to believe in something else. Heaven forbid you mention things like: small government, states rights, personal responsibility or individual freedom.

Boys competing in girls sports is simply their latest unicorn (discriminating against girls is okay because we need to support transgenders). Although I could be wrong as they've recently found it acceptable to discriminate against Asians in college admissions. Also Indians but not Chinese in imposing travel restrictions.... and the list gets longer.

By Megan Rapinoe

I don't mind the fact that they pray to big government and believe in unicorns (discrimination is fine if it's for a good cause) but I find it amazing that they become so vexed when you chose to believe in something else. Heaven forbid you mention things like: small government, states rights, personal responsibility or individual freedom.

Boys competing in girls sports is simply their latest unicorn (discriminating against girls is okay because we need to support transgenders). Although I could be wrong as they've recently found it acceptable to discriminate against Asians in college admissions. Also Indians but not Chinese in imposing travel restrictions.... and the list gets longer.

They should never have been allowed to take over the school system.

It turns out tons of these robots every year.

By Megan Rapinoe

I bet that was a punch in the gut to that angry lesbo with the ridiculous hair

When you see the recent quote by Rapinoe saying transgenders should be allowed to compete on girls teams it points to the fact that she prefers to ignore the reality that she herself experienced. She really is a clown.

What kind of fucking idiot simultaneously defends AND diminishes the rights of young women when
it comes to equal access to athletics and an even playing field?

Megan Rapinoe, of course! She is the epitome of a woke idiot!
Rapinoe is truly schizophrenic and an enemy of young girls wishing to participate in
sports that are fair and equal in keeping males and political ideology out of the mix.

Shut up and sit down Megan Rapinoe.
I know if this was going on when she was a little girl, we wouldn't know who she was.

By Megan Rapinoe

I have to congratulate you, because generally speaking PROGS on this board are unable to write beyond one sentence that represents projection, parroting &/or out of context.

You're still full of shit though, ILMAO @ but but but some women are strong than men.
I will conggratulae you on some othes here when you show some interest in actually finding a working solution to the issue instead of talking the easy way out and banning all trans kids from all sports. I understand that it;s a difficult issue that there are no easy answers to,. but unlike you, I also understand that these are real human beings andwe have a duty to try to accomodate them and allow them to have the same opportunities as others

In America we have accommodation laws that require businesses to make reasonable accommodations for those that are handicapped, it does not displace those that don't have a handicapped and allows equality.

Allowing a male to compete with females in a female league does not allow equality, it is inequality at it's very core. Make sports leagues for transgenders, they can play and win on equal footing. Even Jenner realizes the massive advantage males have over females in sports.

By Megan Rapinoe

They should never have been allowed to take over the school system.

It turns out tons of these robots every year.

You made the right choice when you home schooled. Our education system is beyond broken and growing ignorance will make it difficult, if not impossible, for our country to recover.

The field will never be leveled. Males will always have certain biological advantages that can't be
nullified with testosterone blockers, etc. Rapinoe is a clown.
It is not about sports. It is not about bathrooms. Those issues are just excuses for bigotry.
This is America, they can do as they want. But don't expect me to go along with your screwed up mental issues.

I just don't know why it's so difficult to acknowledge that boys and girls are different physically.
no one is saying that they are not different. I am saying that there might be ways to accomodate trans kids rather than simply bann them from sports See post 17 and try to comprehend the concept
Why are kids being able to make a major life decision that can't be reversed, before they turn eighteen? Anyone who lets them do it, should be imprisoned. Use common sense and you don't have a problem that liberals created.

By Megan Rapinoe

I thought you commies were all about science. The fact is a boy has a larger lung capacity and larger bone structure than a girl of a similar height and weight. That's a scientific fact, and it gives boys a physical advantaged over girls.

So take you commie propaganda and shove it.

If they really cared about science, they would realize you cannot alter your DNA to make you the opposite sex.

By Megan Rapinoe

The only people making life difficult for them is you leftists. Why dont you share with the readers the suicide rate for transgenders?
Why don't you share with the readers the REASONS why they kill themselves? In case you don't know why, I will tell you . It is because of the narrow minded morons who make life hard for them. It is c=because they are marginalized, riddiculed, discriminated against, and yes , because they are excluded from activitiies that other kid can join in. You have blood on your hands

Actually, suicides are usually people who are mentally unbalanced. If they are obviously a dude , but insist they are a broad, that's a sign of instability.
The same can be said for someone who is so imballanced that they think that they are smart, but call women broads in the year 2021, andhave no concept of the harm tat they do to children with insensitive and idiotic rhetoric. Know anyone like that?
Actually the harm is altering little kids bodies before they are an adult. All the while when these children grow up, they will realize they screwed up. That's the harm you support.

Dr. Frankenstein I presume? So there's a procedure to convert balls to ovaries and vice versa? wow. They can make a uterus too? Someone should tell women who have had their ovaries removed.

Forum List

Back