Transgender kids should allowed to play sports like all other children!!!

By Megan Rapinoe

Can't ever recall a person with purple hair normal or stable.

Purple hair? Is that the depth of you intellectual ability to comment on this issue? Do you think that this is a big fucking joke? Is is possible that you do not understand that these trans children are human beings who are struggling with their gender identity and are desperate to fit in and to be accepted?

This whole issue about trans girls in women's sports is hysterical and bigoted bullshit just like the bathroom issue is hysterical and bigoted bullshit. In both cases, it is not about protecting anyone. It is about marginalizing and excluding those who are different.
Consider the fact that there is a wide variation in the size and physical abilities among both boys and girls. Consider the fact that some girls are larger and stronger than some boys. A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?
If you people were really concerned about children, you would try to find solutions, How about considering weight classes as is already done in boxing and wrestling? Kids on a team, of any gender could be required to fall within certain physical parameters. But no, you don’t want to hear that shit because it undermines the basis of your bigotry. You just want too bitch and complain and make life as difficult as possible for these kids. Shame, shame, shame
LOLOL.....You typed all that for me. Fuck you and drop dead.LOLOLOLOL

God Damned purple haired freaks...............LOLOLOLOLOL
And don't flatter yourself in thinking that I wrote that for you. I wrote in what is proboblt a hopeless attempt to raise the level of discourse to something above that of a special ed. grade
when the team realizes they have to compete against boys, just get back on the bus and go home...enough schools do that and the issue goes away

I'm all for fair and equal.

With that said what's fair and equal is people playing a sport with other people of the same gender they were born as, not the gender they feel they are. That's fair.

I mean you can pull the stem off an apple and paint it orange but that doesn't mean it's an orange.

Sports isn't about feelings, sports is about competition. I mean transgender people are welcome to feel whatever they want and present themselves as whatever they want. But the problem is the rest of the world isn't responsible for making sure they can live their fantasy.

By Megan Rapinoe

Purple hair? Is that the depth of you intellectual ability to comment on this issue? Do you think that this is a big fucking joke? Is is possible that you do not understand that these trans children are human beings who are struggling with their gender identity and are desperate to fit in and to be accepted?

This whole issue about trans girls in women's sports is hysterical and bigoted bullshit just like the bathroom issue is hysterical and bigoted bullshit. In both cases, it is not about protecting anyone. It is about marginalizing and excluding those who are different.
Consider the fact that there is a wide variation in the size and physical abilities among both boys and girls. Consider the fact that some girls are larger and stronger than some boys. A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?
If you people were really concerned about children, you would try to find solutions, How about considering weight classes as is already done in boxing and wrestling? Kids on a team, of any gender could be required to fall within certain physical parameters. But no, you don’t want to hear that shit because it undermines the basis of your bigotry. You just want too bitch and complain and make life as difficult as possible for these kids. Shame, shame, shame

And don't flatter yourself in thinking that I wrote that for you. I wrote in what is proboblt a hopeless attempt to raise the level of discourse to something above that of a special ed. grade
The only thing I flatter about you is that you are a fucking retard.

I'm watching you destroy 2 generations of young mostly white males who are too young to know most shit will pass by the time they are an adult. Then they can figure the rest out. You've made a mental illness fashionable and sucking young minds in idiot.

Has anyone told you dumb dumb that you've been getting the piss beat outta ya for 11 fucking pages you ninny.

By Megan Rapinoe

I considered all the facts and you're a fucking moron. But if you feel better about, start a pick-up game with girls only. Very young girls I mean, so you can be competitive.
Thank you for that brilliant, thoughtful and sensitive response to an important and difficult issue. It is clear that you care deeply for these children who are experiencing a difficult , confusing and challenging period of their psychosocial and sexual development. I wish that all such children had someone like you in their lives to support and guide them, and to convey love, acceptance and understanding so that they might find their way to the gender identity that is them, while not suffering discrimination, marginalization, and riddicule. May the Gods and Goddesses Bless You Always!

It's important and difficult? In PROG maybe, but beyond your feelings it's straight forward, your kind made it up.

It does not refute anything and there is no lie.
Now you lie

There are no laws being proposed that would ban transgender homosexuals from competing against other males
What the hell are you talking about? Yes some transpeople are gay, others are not. Is it possible that you are to ignorant to understand the difference between gay and trans? There are in fact, those who want to keep trans women out of womens sports, and for reasons that I have documented - to do so accross the board is irrational and unnecessary

Transgender kids should allowed to play sports like all other children

NOT QUITE.
  1. There should be no transgender kids. A child is not mature enough to make the decision that they are the wrong sex trapped in a body and so need to permanently mutilate themselves. Such decisions should be delayed until 18 or so, maybe 16 with parental consent.
  2. Being that there ARE transgender kids, who they compete with should be an INTELLIGENT decision based on their former sex, actual weight, strength and other characteristics. Why can't transgender boys play sports still with the other boys?
  3. Ask yourself why there are no transgender girls (girls made into boys).

By Megan Rapinoe

I considered all the facts and you're a fucking moron. But if you feel better about, start a pick-up game with girls only. Very young girls I mean, so you can be competitive.
Thank you for that brilliant, thoughtful and sensitive response to an important and difficult issue. It is clear that you care deeply for these children who are experiencing a difficult , confusing and challenging period of their psychosocial and sexual development. I wish that all such children had someone like you in their lives to support and guide them, and to convey love, acceptance and understanding so that they might find their way to the gender identity that is them, while not suffering discrimination, marginalization, and riddicule. May the Gods and Goddesses Bless You Always!

It's important and difficult? In PROG maybe, but beyond your feelings it's straight forward, your kind made it up.
More fucking brilllllliance !

By Megan Rapinoe

I'm watching you destroy 2 generations of young mostly white males who are too young to know most shit will pass by the time they are an adult. Then they can figure the rest out. You've made a mental illness fashionable and sucking young minds in idiot.

Has anyone told you dumb dumb that you've been getting the piss beat outta ya for 11 fucking pages you ninny.

By Megan Rapinoe

Good fucking God! Who is destroying two generations? Get fucking education!

I agree, regardless of the gender that they were assigned at birth.Trans girls are girls and trans boys are boys

It does not refute anything and there is no lie. You are the liars. You lie ( or are just stuid enough to believe ) that biological sex always fits neatly into male or female and that gender dysphoria has nothing to do with biology . You just dumb it down into terms that your defective brains can deal with.

:cuckoo:

How about males play on male teams and females play on female teams?
I agree, regardless of the gender that they were assigned at birth.Trans girls are girls and trans boys are boys

Science disagrees with you. If you are born a male, you are still a male and if you are born a female, you are a female. All the therapy,surgery, hormonal shots will not change you biological make up. I hear the left is in love with science, yet in this instance they disagree with proven science. You are born male or female, that is it, barring defects which are extremely rare.
If a person can’t emotionally or mentally handle who they are does not give them the right to destroy others hard work and dedication.

Thank you for admitting that you are willfully ignorant and will avoid at all costs , any information that challenges to bigoted, preconceived notions of gender and sex

What you call “bigoted, preconceived notions of gender and sex” is what sane people recognize as hard, objective science.

Being so fucked-up in your head that you want to believe that a boy is a girl, or vice versa, doesn't make it so. It only demonstrates that you are fucked-up in the head.

The biology of sex and gender is what it always has been, and what it always will be, and no amount of fucked-up, delusional, left wrong-wing madness will ever change it; nor diminish the unavoidable consequences to those who try to defy it.

Last edited:
Short of the first half of the first sentence and the very last sentence .... every other sentence in that short section of CNN article about transgenders, is a LIE.

And, I will agree with you that EVERYTHING about the Left is a LIE.

The disturbing part about this is everyone knows it's a LIE except those who are deeply mentally ill.

Watching the direction that the left wrong has taken in many areas, but especially with “transgenderism”, reminds me greatly of the classical Hans Christian Andersen tale of The Emperor's New Clothes. We have outrageous lies being promoted in our society, which every sane person can clearly see are lies, where the truth is out there for everyone to see, but too many of us foolishly play along with the lies for fear of how we will be judged if we dare to stand up for the truth. It's almost exactly what Hans Christian Andersen described.

His homosexuality rules his life.

He is a prime example of the mental health issues faced by faggots.

It's against the rules on this forum to come out and say it, but his body of work seems to indicate much, much, much worse things plaguing him than mere homosexuality. Take note of the fact that many of his posts involving homosexuality, transsexualism, or other degenerate sexual pervasions, also connect these to underage children. Can't come out and say it, but I think it is obvious to anyone who has taken note of this what it tells us about him.

I identify as a trans Martian
Do I get all sorts of special treatment with people constantly sidestepping to avoid me encountering reality?
No. You get to be thrown in the back ward of the state hospital
Will all the other”trans” hoaxers be my playmates?
rans hoaxers?
T View attachment 486390
Yep another hoax stemming from feelings that the miracle of birth incorrectly assigned their gender so they need to have that medically corrected to supposedly make them feel right
Arrogant. Fake. Hoax.
Feel free to continue to wallow in willfull ignorance

You're serious???

Democrats......they lie a about everything.

View attachment 486403
DEAD SERIOUS!

You are in deadly need of an intervention, and should share therapy with those delusional trans folks.

Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Male and Female are biological categories. People lie; DNA doesn’t.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right.

They deserve therapy, not credence.

No, gender dysphoria does not have to be all mental.
It can easily have physical causes.
For example, while physical and mental characteristics are supposed to be caused and controlled by your DNA, it does not always work.
If you ingest the wrong hormones, have an illness that causes the wrong hormones to be generated, have multiple ambiguous DNA, or several other possible causes, then it is easy to have a mismatch between DNA and physical or mental gender.
This is even more complex since the mental gender orientation does not manifest until puberty.
So it is extremely easy for something to cause a physical mismatch in that 13 year period.

Watching the direction that the left wrong has taken in many areas, but especially with “transgenderism”, reminds me greatly of the classical Hans Christian Andersen tale of The Emperor's New Clothes. We have outrageous lies being promoted in our society, which every sane person can clearly see are lies, where the truth is out there for everyone to see, but too many of us foolishly play along with the lies for fear of how we will be judged if we dare to stand up for the truth. It's almost exactly what Hans Christian Andersen described.
Know that their ultimate goal is to normalize pedophilia.

Know that their ultimate goal is to normalize pedophilia.

CaptainObvious.png

It does not refute anything and there is no lie.
Now you lie

There are no laws being proposed that would ban transgender homosexuals from competing against other males
What the hell are you talking about? Yes some transpeople are gay, others are not. Is it possible that you are to ignorant to understand the difference between gay and trans? There are in fact, those who want to keep trans women out of womens sports, and for reasons that I have documented - to do so accross the board is irrational and unnecessary

1620042881291.png

Christine Jorgensen, original name George William Jorgensen, Jr., (born May 30, 1926, New York, New York, U.S.—died May 3, 1989, San Clemente, California), American who captured international headlines in the early 1950s as the first person in the United States to undergo a successful gender-reassignment operation.
Britannica.com

Condolences to you and the other family members.

How about males play on male teams and females play on female teams?

Science disagrees with you. If you are born a male, you are still a male and if you are born a female, you are a female. All the therapy,surgery, hormonal shots will not change you biological make up. I hear the left is in love with science, yet in this instance they disagree with proven science. You are born male or female, that is it, barring defects which are extremely rare.
If a person can’t emotionally or mentally handle who they are does not give them the right to destroy others hard work and dedication.

Sad but true.

They need therapy not surgery.

."Three economists, Mark Anderson, Kyutaro Matsuzawa and Joseph J. Sabia, have just published an important working paper in the National Bureau of Economic Research series, “Marriage Equality Laws and Youth Suicidal Behaviors. Using data from the State Youth Risk Behavior Surveys, they explore the relationship between marriage equality and suicidal behaviours among LGBQ-identifying youths.

Their shock conclusion is that “Despite previous research suggesting otherwise, we find little evidence that SSM laws have reduced suicide attempts among teen sexual minorities, nor have they decreased the likelihood of suicide planning, suicide ideation, or depression.”

The world did not change with Obergefell v Hodges. Gays did not enter a Nirvana where the tormenting anxieties which drove some to suicide no longer existed.

But the message of the economists is even worse: “we find some evidence that SSM legalization via judicial mandate is associated with worse mental health for these individuals, consistent with a story of social backlash.”
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue

I identify as a trans Martian
Do I get all sorts of special treatment with people constantly sidestepping to avoid me encountering reality?
No. You get to be thrown in the back ward of the state hospital
Will all the other”trans” hoaxers be my playmates?
rans hoaxers?
T View attachment 486390
Yep another hoax stemming from feelings that the miracle of birth incorrectly assigned their gender so they need to have that medically corrected to supposedly make them feel right
Arrogant. Fake. Hoax.
Feel free to continue to wallow in willfull ignorance

You're serious???

Democrats......they lie a about everything.

View attachment 486403
DEAD SERIOUS!

You are in deadly need of an intervention, and should share therapy with those delusional trans folks.

Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Male and Female are biological categories. People lie; DNA doesn’t.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right.

They deserve therapy, not credence.

No, gender dysphoria does not have to be all mental.
It can easily have physical causes.
For example, while physical and mental characteristics are supposed to be caused and controlled by your DNA, it does not always work.
If you ingest the wrong hormones, have an illness that causes the wrong hormones to be generated, have multiple ambiguous DNA, or several other possible causes, then it is easy to have a mismatch between DNA and physical or mental gender.
This is even more complex since the mental gender orientation does not manifest until puberty.
So it is extremely easy for something to cause a physical mismatch in that 13 year period.

You do look lovely in your new dress.

Forum List

Back