Transgender kids should allowed to play sports like all other children!!!

If a person is that confused then they have more important issues to address in their personal lives than sports. Next thing I’ll hear is there are Men’s Women’s, and transgender sports team’s? I for one am sick and tired of being told what I should do, think, and accept from the LBGT community.

What kind of fucking idiot simultaneously defends AND diminishes the rights of young women when
it comes to equal access to athletics and an even playing field?

Megan Rapinoe, of course! She is the epitome of a woke idiot!
Rapinoe is truly schizophrenic and an enemy of young girls wishing to participate in
sports that are fair and equal in keeping males and political ideology out of the mix.

Shut up and sit down Megan Rapinoe.

Kids that are considering being transgendered need to be advised that there will be negative implications on their ability to play certain sports and that transgendered girls/women are not real girls/women and will not be able to play sports designated for girls/women. Perhaps they will reconsider the need to be the opposite sex.

What kind of fucking idiot simultaneously defends AND diminishes the rights of young women when

Rapinoe is truly schizophrenic and an enemy of young girls wishing to participate in
sports that are fair and equal in keeping males and political ideology out of the mix.

Allowing transgenders probably will not Megan Rapinoe, she has already had her time playing women's sports and probably is ready to retire.

Like I said in summary. I never saw someone with purple hair mentally stable ever. Such a nice easy identifier in public. Go the other way and don't look at it.

The laws are banning transgender kids from sports.

Merely forcing them to play on the team of their sex, not their 'gender'.

Bbbut they can't win against their own gender
I would be open to transgender competition against themselves.

They have every God given right to compete, but against their own who identify that way.

We can even break it down to 2 leagues:

League 1- Once had a dick

League 2- Wish they had a dick.

I try and give this board some common sense by working more than 5 brain cells together and figure out a just compromise for all.

sometimes you can be transgender and still not good against women:
1617043775319.png
1617043808715.png

The laws are banning transgender kids from sports.

Merely forcing them to play on the team of their sex, not their 'gender'.

Bbbut they can't win against their own gender
I would be open to transgender competition against themselves.

They have every God given right to compete, but against their own who identify that way.

We can even break it down to 2 leagues:

League 1- Once had a dick

League 2- Wish they had a dick.

I try and give this board some common sense by working more than 5 brain cells together and figure out a just compromise for all.

It's not fair to real girls who train and practice hard to go up against some confused boy or man.

At some point common sense has to prevail

By Megan Rapinoe

Can't ever recall a person with purple hair normal or stable.
What disturbs me more about Purple Brain is when she says, "Kids" This is dangerous when you have a bunch of 12 year olds running around wondering what fucking ass gender they are.

This is just a dangerous step to ruin and run more young minds.

By Megan Rapinoe

Purple hair? Is that the depth of you intellectual ability to comment on this issue? Do you think that this is a big fucking joke? Is is possible that you do not understand that these trans children are human beings who are struggling with their gender identity and are desperate to fit in and to be accepted?

This whole issue about trans girls in women's sports is hysterical and bigoted bullshit just like the bathroom issue is hysterical and bigoted bullshit. In both cases, it is not about protecting anyone. It is about marginalizing and excluding those who are different.
Consider the fact that there is a wide variation in the size and physical abilities among both boys and girls. Consider the fact that some girls are larger and stronger than some boys. A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?
If you people were really concerned about children, you would try to find solutions, How about considering weight classes as is already done in boxing and wrestling? Kids on a team, of any gender could be required to fall within certain physical parameters. But no, you don’t want to hear that shit because it undermines the basis of your bigotry. You just want too bitch and complain and make life as difficult as possible for these kids. Shame, shame, shame

By Megan Rapinoe

Purple hair? Is that the depth of you intellectual ability to comment on this issue? Do you think that this is a big fucking joke? Is is possible that you do not understand that these trans children are human beings who are struggling with their gender identity and are desperate to fit in and to be accepted?

This whole issue about trans girls in women's sports is hysterical and bigoted bullshit just like the bathroom issue is hysterical and bigoted bullshit. In both cases, it is not about protecting anyone. It is about marginalizing and excluding those who are different.
Consider the fact that there is a wide variation in the size and physical abilities among both boys and girls. Consider the fact that some girls are larger and stronger than some boys. A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?
If you people were really concerned about children, you would try to find solutions, How about considering weight classes as is already done in boxing and wrestling? Kids on a team, of any gender could be required to fall within certain physical parameters. But no, you don’t want to hear that shit because it undermines the basis of your bigotry. You just want too bitch and complain and make life as difficult as possible for these kids. Shame, shame, shame
LOLOL.....You typed all that for me. Fuck you and drop dead.LOLOLOLOL

God Damned purple haired freaks...............LOLOLOLOLOL
Thank you for confirming that you are a moron who is unable to actually think about the issue, and that your level in emotional maturity is such that you think lashing out to a reasonable viewpoint is acceptable.

A trans girl will not necessarily have an advantage over a cisgender girl. If a trans girl cannot do sports with the girls because of fear of an unfair advantage, and cannot do sports with the boys.....because SHE is not a boy, where does she go?

Yeah but in most cases the boy is going to be stronger than the girl pound for pound. It is a fact. The only way to level the playing field is for the boys [trans girl] to take hormones and more importantly hormone blockers. In fact apparently the rules require the male to have that treatment for a full year before they can compete as a female. They don't allow HGH in sports so how can the public be sure that the playing field is truly leveled after a years treatment or that the athletes wont cheat on their treatment somehow. I'm not trying to be mean, I just want to know. But that is for male to female sports, going down in class.

For the other way around, if you were playing football and there was a girl on defense that you had to block or run over, would you hit her as hard as you would hit a guy? What if she rang your bell? I never played against a woman who was on hormones either. There again why should strengthen hormones be allowed and how do we know they wont gain an unfair advantaged by abusing them?

By Megan Rapinoe

LOLOL.....You typed all that for me. Fuck you and drop dead.LOLOLOLOL

God Damned purple haired freaks...............LOLOLOLOLOL
And don't flatter yourself in thinking that I wrote that for you. I wrote in what is proboblt a hopeless attempt to raise the level of discourse to something above that of a special ed. grade

Forum List

Back